Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Puppy's Home((Faren, Hellmask and whoever!))

Started by Anonymous, September 04, 2006, 07:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

((The Continuance of Little Lost Puppy))

The journey to town was far less than pleasent. The angry, annoying, and loud Faren decided the two other traveleres needed to know her opinion on pretty much everything. Especially animals tat got in their way. Then of course Hellmask and following in a close tie Vivian.

Hellmask seemed to find the whole thing absolutely hilarious. Vivian held back her hands several times. This Angel

Whatever that is

Seemed to be very rude and upset. Vivian simply rolled her blue eyes. Nothing was to be done about her. Wherever she was expelled from it certainly made sense to Vivian that they would want to get rid of her.

Back at the village. This place is not my home! That forest that will not accept me anymore, that is where I belong.

She could smell the various animals being cooked, it hurt to walk by and see the furs of wolves spread cross peddlers places to be sold. She stopped often to stroak them and remember what she use to have, whe whole thing repulsed her at the same time.

She hated to live among humans having been a victim of a spell of one and not sure when the next could hit her. She tried to stay out of the way and keep hidden. Her eyes and her graceful walk normally pegged her for being something strange. She had moved from villages many times at the cries of 'WITCH!'

She led the two behind her showing where the different markets were, telling what each one sold. Even the Brothel. She had been asked several times because of her wolf eyes if she was from there or if a man could take her there. She growled at them every single time and laughed when they ran away. One joy she got out of life here.

"So...We can go to my house or try and find you a place to stay."

Anonymous

When Faren began moaning again, Hellmask found that he could tune her out and merely nod now and again, to indicate that he was listening. True, the glazed expression and idiotic smile might have given him away, but Faren wasn’t really paying anyone any attention other than herself.

And her excuse for this behaviour was…“I've had a really rotten week.� Hellmask shook his head. There would be no reckoning with some people. He decided not to explain or retort; whatever he said it would make no difference, not really. She’d still have some smart-ass comment ready to pull out of her…backside. Yes, he was one of the politest demons but Faren really did test him.

Perhaps this was a test. He wondered if the elders were watching him, judging him. His eyes widened. Was he supposed to kill Faren? He glanced at his human hands, and thought, maybe not.

Slowly the forest gave way to small open spaces, as houses began to appear in their ones and twos, then a village…and finally the sprawling city of the once magnificent Ketra. Hellmask took a step back, momentarily awestruck. They’d paused atop a cliff to get the full view of the city, with it’s tiny antlike people marching throughout the streets, and all the buildings nestled side by side like boxes. Hellmask had never seen so much activity before.

He ran down with glee towards the city, struggling to not overtake Vivian in his excitement. It wouldn’t really be a good idea to start bouncing around performing cartwheels now would it? After all, that is how he’d ended up with…Faren in the first place.

Slowing down, he thought more carefully about what she’d said. Kicked outta Heaven? He suppressed a sly grin. Then that must mean that she was one hell of a baaaad angel. He could save this for ammunition later.

Scratching his head, Hellmask saw Vivian stop abruptly and pick up a wolf pelt. Various emotions flitted across her face and she held the pelt close to her before letting it fall, much to the seller’s suspicion. Hellmask sized up the man and did his best human sounding growl, the ‘yeah don’t mess if you know what’s good for you’ one, before nodding, satisfied. Poor Vivian. Seeing that made him want to help her more.

"So...We can go to my house or try and find you a place to stay."

“Your house is fine for me-� Hellmask jerked his head at Faren, who was currently turning her nose up at everything, “-though I’m sure Miss Faren here would beg to differ.� He winked mischievously, “after all, she does have standards.�

Anonymous

These two were so glum. She had tried to make up for her earlier less than pleasant tirade by keeping up a chattering during the stupid walk into town. But rather than meet her half way, both the spawn and the wolfish girl simply glared at her as if she had been the sole cause for the last destruction of this bloody planet. Grr. Every now and again she'd trip and stumble her way behind the two. Fine - they may not like her, but there was no excuse for poor manners. And these two were downright rude!  Towards the end of the trip, she'd fallen silent and just followed behind the two, every now and again running her fingers through her tousled hair to get various the leaves and twigs out that had resulted from being tackled by the demon boy. The voices in her mind were lecturing her, hence the scowl on her pretty face.

Those two would probably just assume she was being bratty again. They didn't care to understand, and by this point, she was tired of trying to justify her situation.

As the unlikely trio came upon the sprawling city, she finally caught up to the two as the demon slowed. He was apparently impressed by the ramshackle mess of a town. Faren bit her tongue. Granted, it wasn't horrible, but considering where she came from...the city was just downtrodden. As a matter of fact, she didn't even complain when they stopped at some fur merchant. She was quite fascinated by how her stomach had started to growl and knot. This much be hunger; well, that was new. She was almost excited to eat for the first time; the human race had one thing down pat, and that was being gluttonous.

Faren was quite distracted by the whole thing, and so started when the demon made a smart ass comment about her.

..though I’m sure Miss Faren here would beg to differ...after all, she does have standards.

She scowled at him. What the hell had she ever done to him? What, a demon couldn't handle a little attitude? That would make him a pansy of a demon, in her opinion, but rather than stir up more problems in the public market, she civilly sidestepped his snarky comment and addressed the wolf girl.

"If there is food, I'll follow. I'm...hungry."

She actually sounded happy for the first time since she'd come across these two. She thought she might enjoy eating. Her heavily-darkened gaze flickered over the demon. Were they all so uncouth? She supposed it was just a snarky side effect of being one of the damned. She toed the packed dirt of the road they were one, gaze floating away from the demon and studying the intermingling humans. Every now and then, persons of other species were slipping through the crowd. This plane was...interesting. Eccentric.
Faren seemed much more alert and a bit more edgy to be in a crowd of humans.

For a moment, she was thankful for the company, even if they hated her. She'd never been around this many humans in such a tangible form. The feeling of being vulnerable made her nervous, but she'd rather be sentenced to live on this plane for a hundred years than admit it to either of the other two travelers.

Anonymous

Vivian lead them to her home, as much as it could be called such. She frowned atthe wooden door. It was a good size for one person. Had one empty bedroom a kitchen Vivian's bedroom and another room. It had pretty basic furniture nothing to fancy. Everything was pretty wide open having dark and green colors. She had a hardwood floor.

The extra room smelled of paint and had canvases sitting around. Most of them had something to do with forests, wolves and animals, only a few human subjects but they all were done with gentle care. It was how she had decided to cope through the pain. It was a way to express herself that she had not needed before, life had become weird and twisted.

"Um..I have one extra bedroom you two can fight over where you want to sleep."

She headed into the kitchen. It was pretty bare but she had enough to cook for the three of them.

"I'll shake something up for you three right now."

She shouldered off her jacket and set it to hang on one of the chairs and set to work in the kitchen. She made a salad type deal and steaks. She sniffed the steaks and grinned with pleasure. They smelled wonderful. She did not have much in the way of seasoning but worked with what she had.

She hummed as she worked something she had heard a musician i nthe market doing last week. This life was not so bad as long as plenty of distraction presented themselves, which they often did in this hustle and bustle. She kicked her shoes off and got more combfortable.

Faren seemed a little bit more amiable as the journey had carried on. She observed that the three of them were in similar predicaments kicked out of where they belonged. Though Hellmask seemed to enjoy it far more than the rest of the trio. From what she could gather he seemed to have come from a negetive place.

She moved her dark hair out of her face and lit a candle next on one of the cooking platforms she needed to go out and buy more from the cute old lady a couple doors down. It was getting darker outside. She smiled and carried the dishes out to the two guests.

"Well, I hope it is good."

Anonymous

“If there is food, I'll follow. I'm...hungry.�

Hellmask pulled a frown behind Faren’s back. It came as a surprise to him that angels ate, after all wasn’t gluttony considered a sin? He thought about meat, and his stomach began to rumble. Fresh meat, cooked meat, it was all the same, though the inhabitants of this world had taken to dressing up their meat with flavourings and spices. What was wrong with good old plain lamb?

They slipped through the crowd as silent as thieves, picking up odd snippets of chatter here and then. Boy, did these people talk about strange things. Hellmask supposed that on some level, mindless chatter was one of the ways these beings bonded, and stored the information in his brain for later use. Faren had probably picked up on it earlier than him, which explained the stream of verbal diarrhoea back in the forest. Sneaking a glance at her, he decided that she was probably smarter than she looked. Which wouldn’t be hard.

Vivian led them to a small house further up the street. Here it was less crowded, but there were still stalls dotted here and there. He smiled aimlessly at a passer-by whilst she unlocked the door. The passer-by turned a beetroot shade of red and darted away emitting a very high pitched squeal. Eh? Frowning, Hellmask wondered what he’d done wrong…maybe he wasn’t quite up to mimicking human actions yet. Ah well, practice makes perfect. He tossed his hair back like he’d seen one of the stall holders do and winked at someone else, which gave the same reaction.

He caught Vivian’s puzzled look and shrugged, pouting, before resuming his cheerful countenance and stepped in. The room was pretty bare, with only the necessities. It made Hellmask feel sad, as to him a home was a representation of the owner, and Vivian’s house definitely had something lacking. He caught whiffs of paint and headed off to the spare room where he was sufficiently overwhelmed by canvases, each depicting forest life. The paintings here told of sadness too, suffering, as if her soul was laid bare for all to see. Hellmask let his hand fall on one of the paintings, stroking it absentmindedly.

A cough from behind made him turn around. It was angel face Faren, again, with her eyebrow raised and an “eew, bug� look on her face. Hellmask just clicked his tongue and strode back into the hallway where Vivian was.

“Um..I have one extra bedroom you two can fight over where you want to sleep.�

“Not being very high maintenance myself I don’t mind where I sleep,� Hellmask shrugged. “Though I’d prefer not to sleep upside down.�

He shuddered at the memory of one of the punishments he’d had to endure, on behalf of a class failure. Being in a torture pit full of spikes and snakes hadn’t been his idea of a fun night. In the end he’d perched on an overhanging rock, upside down and slept it out, but it still hadn’t been fun. Apparently two demons had been severely injured in the pit and one had impaled itself on a spike, statistics he’d been told before he’d been shoved in. That’s right, make it more worse.

He went and sat at the table, not waiting to see if Faren joined him or not. Presently the smell of fresh salad and steak wafted across the air, and Hellmask breathed in deeply, eyes closed. Opening one eye, he spotted Faren scrutinising him again with that same look of distaste that really spoiled her pretty face. He shook his hair, causing it to cover his eyes so he didn’t have to look at her and leaned back, arms behind his head, and revelled in the idea of how annoyed he would make her.

“That smells lovely Vivian! Want me to help lay the table?� Implying that he was more polite than Faren of course. Why was she here on Earth anyway?

Anonymous

Why on Earth was the spawn leering at the townspeople? After the second young lady went scurrying off in a panick, she almost made a cynical remark. Faren quickly bit her tounge again though; why give him something to make another snarky comment about? He truly was quite unpleasant. And his smile was too toothy. Silly demon.

She still followed slightly behind the other two, still rather put out that they were...well, the demon was quite so rude. The wolf girl, for all the strange half breed she was, was rather civil. As they stepped into Vivian's house, Faren's face lit up with a bit of curiousity. So this was a ...quasi-human dwelling. She just assumed that the weregirl lived in a mimicry of humans. Was it always this sparse? Humans always seemed so..greedy, collecting unnecessary amounts of personal goods. Maybe Vivian just hadn't gotten it down pat yet. Her fingertips brushed against a wooden window sill, stirring up a little bit of dust.

She coughed quietly as the dust got caught up in her nose. Still so new to this sensitive human form, her senses were sharply honed. Hellmask quickly shot a dirty look at her over his shoulder. High heavens! What a jerk - couldn't she even cough in his presence without being looked at like she was a horrible being? So, she blatantly ignored the look and her gray gaze shifted away from him with a bit of a snotty attitude. He, after all, had started it.

“Um..I have one extra bedroom you two can fight over where you want to sleep.�

“Not being very high maintenance myself I don’t mind where I sleep, though I’d prefer not to sleep upside down.�

She seethed quietly for a moment, glaring at him. Those heavily-kohl'd eyes narrowed at him. Her fingers again gripped the white, tattered sides of her skirt. She flounced down in a chair across from him, which was about as far away from him as she could manage with appearing to be isolating herself. As Vivian hummed and sang in the other room, and the delicious scents of whatever they were about to eat, floated in her gaze continued to sweep over the small abode. There were whispers in her head from the heavens above, taunting her. Mocking her. She frowned, her gaze finally settling on the table.

Shortly, Vivian settled a dish in front of her and the demon's last jabbing statement just irked the hell out of her.

"Thank you kindly..Vivian." SHe still struggled with the name, but there was no laughter behind it this time. Her gaze narrowed at the demon. "I'm sorry that you've such an arrogant house guest this evening, " She clearly meant Hellmask, and not herself, as he would probably like to counter. "I do recognize an act of kindness for what its worth. As for him, just know that demons are typically this obnoxious. Its a poor side effect of being a damned soul. " She smiled at him. "Poor wittle hellion. And since he's decided to snub your offering of a bed, I'll happily take you up on it."

Her eyes lifted above and stared at the ceiling for a moment, listening to the voices. They were lecturing her over the meal she was about to eat. She was sent to this plan to realize that she ought to give absolute devotion to her Father above...but she'd rather spent her time indulging in one of the downfalls of the human race: gluttony?

"You put me in this bloody human form. Its your own damn fault. I'm just doing what I need to get along now, you nitwits!" She muttered to the ceiling before looking down at the meat in front of her on the table. She glanced at the utensils, but rather than dig right in, she looked quite uncomfortable...if not downright confused. She'd never spent her time before watching how humans ate, and now in her temporarily-fallen status, had no idea of what to do next. SHe looked up atthe two of them and merely blinked, tousled strands of blonde hair in her gaze.

Anonymous

Vivian snorted in the kitchen as Faren spoke to her. She laughed quietly. Maybe Faren was not so bad, they were both at least very interesting and would provide many hours of entertainment, or at least a nightsworth. She smiled as Hellmask took two plates from her and walked out to the table.

She sat down next to Faren and smiled at the plate when a flash of images ran through her brain.

Marks (her brother), Recta, and herself were running through a forst chasing two small deers. There mouths open wide with the scent there fangs dripping with a previous hunt. Recta howled as they all lunged and...

She shook her head covering her face.

Damnit, that is not me! I'm not that anymore...

She looked at her plate suddenly feeling a whole lot less hungry. The meat looked completely different. She wasted time cutting it into peices slowly. She looked up at Faren and saw the confused look on her face. She leaned closer to her.

"Are you alright?" She was glad for a distraction from herself, she hoped no one really noticed. She had learned to be discreet with her feelings one of the first things she learned as a human. She felt so strange sitting down and eating with people she had spend most of her time alone since her transformation. It was getting late starting to get dark. She rose and went over to the fireplace and lit the fire. She frowned at the heat against her skin. It was getting cold at night. She picked up a thin white candle and lit several candles around the room. Leaving her full plate on the table.

She looked at the dark orange and pink colors of the sun pouring into her windows she frowned. It was another full moon tonight. She looked at the two people behind her for a moment then back out the window. She felt an aching tear in her heart. Her human life and her wolf life were being challenged. She looked down at her human toes a frown on her face. The moon would hit the sky soon and she would need to be gone.

Anonymous

“I'm sorry that you've such an arrogant house guest this evening.�

Hellmask grinned, showing his fangs as he laid the two plates down. “Why I thank you Faren, for finally acknowledging your problems. Maybe the world will now be a better place.�

He breathed in deeply, inhaling the sweet scent of the salad and the warm meaty flavours. With his demon’s senses, everything was a heightened experience for him. It was probably the same for Faren, being a being from another plane, but he’d smirked at her anyway when she’d jerked back from her sneeze. He had to admit that the fun and games from teasing her was wearing off. But…it was so…addictive. Grinning evilly, he clicked his tongue before picking up his knife and fork and dug in with practised ease, before coughing abruptly.

Faren had just said…thank you?!?! “Is it really the dawn of the Apocalypse?� he blinked, eyes wide in mock surprise. “Whilst we are paying each other compliments, I would like to add that your cooking Vivian is absolutely divine.� Major emphasis on divine. He hoped Faren was sophisticated enough to get it, but seeing as she wasn’t above petty insults he highly doubted it. “You will have to teach me how to cook sometime.�

Hellmask flicked his gaze from Vivian to Faren to see how she’d taken his last amazing putdown.

Vivian’s- “Are you alright?�

And his smile widened as he took in her obvious discomfort…that bloody uptight angel couldn’t use a knife or fork! He decided to call a temporary truce to the teasing and laid down his own utensils, sighing.

Holding his hands up to show that it was a truce, he pushed back from the table, face deadly serious, and went to stand behind Faren. The angel actually squirmed, obviously discomforted and not used to not being able to see where he was, tsch.

“Look, my hands are clean…whatever you may think of me I’m not a filthy half breed or whatever. Not all of us are grimy slobbering red bellied potheads.� He said the last bit softly, half teasing, but the real hurting meaning behind the words was clear. He was tired of stereotyping.

Hellmask laid his hands on Faren’s, still behind her and gently guided them to the knife and fork, showing her how to pick them up and use them. Nodding twice, he left and resumed his place. Pfft, he expected no thanks of course.

Hellmask finished his meal in silence, and only noted how dark it had become when Vivian had lit some candles. Nice candles too- white- calm and soothing, not like the red ones in skulls that decorated his realm. He laid down his utensils on his plate and eyed Vivian’s full platter for a second…nope, it wouldn’t be polite.

Pouring himself a glass of water, he downed it in one gulp and pushed back from the table, wiping his mouth with the side of his hand. Joining Vivian by the window, he saw how deep in thought she was, how much gher face ached, how she hadn’t even noticed him approach. Poor girl. He followed her gaze and took in the fading rays of the sun.

Hellmask loved scenery like this. It was…so romantic, a word he hardly dared use. Crimson sunsets as blood red as tears, whilst the evening purple hues began to wash through the sky…

“Do you feel the call of the moon?�

Anonymous

[[ :( Sorry, guys - got some crazy stuff going down IRL. If you want to go another round, and then I'll get a post in. Everything should simmer down in the next 24-48 hours and then I'll be back :) - FarenMun aka Chrisse ]]

Anonymous

((Oh Honey I hope you're alright! You better let me know when you can chat again!))

Faren seemed to be absolutely speechless. ((Like how I snuck that in lol)) Vivian was in her own world though and did not notice them. Faren was also in her own world probably utterly disgusted by the touch of a demon.

"...the call of the moon?

Vivian jumped and turned to Hellmask. His face looked so soft and inviting. She felt the need to paint it. The red light hitting his hair seem on fire.Heat came to her cheeks, she did not quite understand it and she turned from him. She reflected for a moment. The call of
the moon. She picked at her fingers while thinking.

"I always do, even when it is not in the sky, it gets harder not easier. Though being with people helps make the time go by."

Her eyes were almost glowing in the dark as the sky got darker and darker. She would have to hurry if she was going to go at all. She did not want to get stuck in the village and turn into herself. She would be killed! She supposed she could stay in the house but that could be dangerous as well.

" The wind feels so good tonight doesn't it Viv?"

The two wolves inched closer to the human camp communicating quietly. Vivian lifted her muzzle to the sky and opened her mouth letting the wind move her fur, she felt like howling. The moon was high in the sky and it was a bright pink glow. The night smelled like rain and grass. She rubbed her nose in the grass and it came up soaked with rainwater. She hopped around Recta and over him.

"It's always so wonderful. These humans boxed up don't even know!"

Then she heard Recta's low rumbling growl, something he only used when he was hunting. He had a playful growl but that was not it. She heard the soft sound of footsteps and followed his eyeline to a girl approaching them. Her eyes grew wide. The young girl had long red hair and bright blue eyes. She had a white dress on and white stocking with brown boots. Her cheeks were chubby and she smelled strange, like some sort of soap.

"Puppies!"

"Feeling hungry at all Vivi?"

His eyes narrowed as the girl got closer to him. She must have been so young not to know what we were not to know how close she was to death. He snapped at her and she jumped but then he brought his head to the ground and wagged his tail and she giggled. Vivian stomped the ground and shook her head at him.

"Stop it Recta. She's young there's no reason."

"You've never tasted human before. I'll hunt her for you Viv. It will be my present to you."

Vivian shook her head but he barked at the girl and she started to back away. She then turned to run to the village but he caught her by the ankle. She gave a squeal and fell to the ground. Vivian jumped forward in front of him and he stalked around her like a vulture.

"Why Do you feel sorry for her?"

"I don't."

"Prove it"

He spit the blood towards Vivian as the girl took off terrified into the forest and he bolted after her. Vivian smelled the dark red liquid and licked it off of her paw. Sweet, different than anything else and her body started to fill with adrenaline her eyes started to seek out anything that moved her ears sharp and ready. Her claws ready to contact skin. She had the bloodlust and she felt the hunt. She then chased after him. A mother would miss her child the next morning.

She opened her eyes again seeing the blood red sky. It felt so strange to walk amongst humans now. She turned towards him again seeing the girl's face in his. She felt a mix of hatred and guilt for being trapped this way. The more human she became the worse it felt to think back on the things that once gave her joy.

"I should not be here when I change. I normally have control, but who knows what could happen."

Anonymous

((No worries Seraph...my post isn't going to be very action related...as I really really want to get Faren's reaction! XD))

Hellmask's eyes misted over as he realised that this was the first sunset he'd ever seen. Back in his plane of existence, though they had skies, they were a dusty red, a sky long aged and brittle as sandpaper.

He wanted to stretch his wings; to let them expand and fill up the time space they normally occupied on his back. He wanted his claws, just to know that they were still there. Glancing down at his clawed feet, he wriggled his toes, revelling in the motion.

He'd never seen the moon before. Not this real and close up anyway. Not being a creature of darkness- there was a slight difference wasn't there? - his life cycles didn't depend on the moon, but he could still draw his power from her milky rays.

What had he learned so far about life on the middle plane? It was so varied, so full of energy. Nothing remained static, like with the seasons the river of life ebbed and flowed as time. Wars could wage over the world, yet the sun would still rise and set.

And what of suffering?

What was Vivian's story?

"Would you prefer us to stay in the house?"

((Kept this post with as little action as possible!))

Anonymous

((Resalia I wanna keep this going!!! *wails*))

Anonymous

"That could be better, Don't know how safe I could be, it can vary." She looked at the floor. "I better get out. Sorry for the quick leaving, help yourself to anything."  Vivian took off out of the house and growled as she felt her real self push closer to the surface. She bowed to a couple people and looked down to see claws pushing out of her fingernails. She growled and pushed into an old abandoned house on the outside skirts of town. No one ever came to it. She ran to one of the back rooms and took her clothes off and fell down to her knees and first her ears and tail sprouted out then the fur covered the rest of her and muscles popped out slowly and she gave a low growl as her front paws hit the ground then a soft howl escaped her lips.

Anonymous

Hellmask's muscles stiffened as Vivian suddenly left the house. Impulsively, he grabbed a piece of steak from the table, wolfed it down and waved sheepishly at Faren before bounding off after Vivian. That up-herself Faren could look after herself for an hour or two. His nostrils flared as he followed the earthy scent of Vivian; images of pine needles and compost blossoming in his mind.

She'd said it wasn't safe, but...shrugging, he left the warm comforting glow of the town and found himself climbing higher up a steep, rocky path. Thick dense pine trees loomed on either side of him, the path ahead was lit by the milky moonlight.

Hellmask stopped running so fast. Placing his hands on his knees, he closed his eyes and with a sudden convulsion, arched his back as a pair of brilliant feathered wings burst forth from his back, ripping his upper garments. As the wings unfurled, he shook his mane of hair, and allowed a toothy grin to settle upon his lips.

"Why walk when you can go fly?" He stretched the last word, closing his eyes again and smiled, almost purring like a contented cat. He could cover more ground this way. And he could admire the scenery too, whilst he was at it. In the distance, he heard the bay of a wolf.

Anonymous

((Viv: Compost! Hrumph! ))

Vivian gave a low growl as she laid on the floor. She could not take the chance of running out. After all she looked like no normal wolf someone might see her. She rolled over on to her back as the moonlight poured into the window like silver. She stood up placing her paws on the window. When she spun suddenly smelling...something, she had smelled it before...a rabbit. Her nose twitched and her ears joined them. She put her snout to the ground and walked slowly through the house towards the kitchen without a sound. Her heart gave a beat when she saw the little ears wiggling in an old sack of some kind of vegetables. A wide wolfish grin came to her face. She stretched out then lept forward and her paws closed on the little furball then her claws dug in. She gave a gentle woof of victory and started to dig into her prize.

Now hopefully she did not have to worry about that long lost human hunting instinct she had once. Her eyes closed...please do not let anyone come near. IT was only once they hunter humans, but it was enough, it gave her the lust sometimes. But she also had to remeber it's what got her stuck this way.

Anonymous

((Hehe sorry bout Hellmask's sense of smell))

Soaring through the air, the wind whistled as it ruffled the feathers on Hellmask's back. With a look of glee he swooped down to an abandoned building, where he heard the unmistakable crunch of bones breaking.

That sound swept him back into his old home for a brief second, where amidst the fire and brimstone there would be tables upon tables of feasting; whole animals spit roasted, gleaming juices. He wondered what was happening back home; whether they really were going to war or not.

He landed, and made his wings disappear again so he looked half normal. Circling the building, he soon found the entrance and stepped in, slightly tentatively.

"Vivian?"

Anonymous

She looked up her eyes big and they flashed in the slight light. She bowed her head a little and gave a small woof. Thankfully she was not dangerous right now. She had told him not to follow her but everything was slowly fading and she just felt playful and happy. She hopped over after biting another nibble off. She ran over and licked his hand and sniffed and giving a tiny howl.

She looked up at him a slight glow to her eyes. Her tongue lolled and she almost looked like she was smiling at him.

Anonymous

"Hello," Hellmask said, bending over to pat Vivian on the head. He wasn't sure if she could understand him or not, but at the moment she did look as if she wanted to play.

"Alright then! Let's wrestle." With a gleeful smile Hellmask leapt onto Vivian and sent them rolling around in the dirt. Dust clouds plumed up as he half tickled, half wrestled the werewolf.

He hadn't had rough and tumble fun in so long...memories of a youth so far away flooded his mind, when all the demon spawn had been shoved together into a pit to develop character. It had been...a vigorous bonding session, to say the least. Of course, some of the wrestling always went too far, and that season they'd lost three. He remembered to nod his head as a sign of respect.

A sudden thud brought him back to reality. He was lying on his back, arms pinned down. "Damn, looks like you win!"

Anonymous

((hehe! I was hoping that would happen Giggle!)

She gave a ruff of victory and a wide toothy grin. She backed up and gave a small yawn. And laid her head on his chest and curled up her muzzle on his stomach and gave a gentle growl, and wagged her tail. It has been a long time since she had had the comfort of anyone while she was her wolf self, or otherwise. It felt good to feel the warmth of another. She put her paw on his leg and started to relax further.

She did not quite fall asleep she hardly ever did. Never wanting to miss any part of it. She gave a small woof and licked his hand.

Anonymous

Hellmask giggled in response to the warm sandpaper feel of Vivian's tongue. He knew she was still upset, but seemed to feel better during contact. Physical intimacy was something he didn't know a lot about, and hadn't been too much of a subject for discussion amongst his fellow spawn.

But...Hellmask knew that in a past life somewhere on Earth, he'd been the boy he based his physical appearance on now, and the fact that he knew this made him different to all the other demons.

An outcast, in the end. He smiled rather wistfully, wondering what that other boy would do now in this situation.

He stroked the back of Vivian's head, and had the sudden urge to pull her wagging tail. Suppressing a cheeky grin, he twitched it slightly, in anticipation of her response.