Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Puppy's Home((Faren, Hellmask and whoever!))

Started by Anonymous, September 04, 2006, 07:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

She gave a small yelp and a light growl then licked his hand anyway. He might get a slap for that later on. She laid her head back down on his tummy and fell to sleep, for real this time. Dreaming of a Hellmask looking wolf and herself running through the forest hunting...something. It smelled afraid, that's all she could smell. They took off through the forest and she felt like she was loosing time, like she was outrunning something. They crashed into their prey and her claws dug into...skin not fur. She held her paws up towards her and they were her hands covered with blood and Hellmask looked down at her shaking his head, with an accusing look. A judgemental one. She shook in her sleep and shot up seeing the sun pour in the windows.

Anonymous

"Umm..." Hellmask's fingers drummed the earth softly as he realised that Vivian had fallen asleep. He thought about moving her gently, but on noticing that he was practically pinned down he gave up. Now what?

It was still dark, but the air breathed of dawn...just a few hours to go. Sleep wasn't out of the question. Yawning, he stretched his muscles as he snuggled against Vivian and the ground. Maybe his wings would keep them warm perhaps.

There was a small flash of light and his wings erupted from his back. Hellmask used them as a shield to cover Vivian's body and his own. Anyone walking past would just see...a mountain of feathers.

The place he'd come from had always been nice and warm, so he found the chilliness a new experience, one that caused the hairs to rise on his arms and dimples to appear. He shivered, thinking warm thoughts as he fell asleep.

Arguing with Faren...throwing insults back and forth like a tennis game...Vivian watching from the sidelines as the insults grew more heated until...fireballs and beams of light erupted...a full on battle...Vivian yelping...running away...a pause as they realised how far they'd taken things...Hellmask breaking away and running after her but no matter how fast he ran the lava clung to him, slowing him down...Faren flying overhead, mocking him...was she really that mean in real life?

"Urgh..."

Anonymous

Vivian looked up out of the window for a moment before moving slowly away from him she stopped for a moment as she saw his wings then scooted out from underneath them. She gave a very low growl as she looked at him. He was not supposed to have followed her. Last night she did not care but now it fully hit her. And then it fully hit her that she was naked she ran away to one of the bedrooms. She opened one of the closets hoping for something...a dress. She gave another low growl. She slid on the black wifebeater esque top and then the thin white dress over top it poofed out in layers from her waist to her feet. She sighed and looked at herself.

"Really not the best." She wandered back into the front room and spread Hellmask's wings and bonked him on the head. "That's for pullin' my tail."

Anonymous

Hellmask yawned sleepily, turning over. Something felt different. He realised that Vivian had disappeared, and awoke with a start. Just then something parted his wings and Vivian in human form reappeared, hitting him on his head!

"Ooof!" He flapped his wings, causing Vivian to become cocooned in feathers. He released her and in a blur, he ran outside, doing cartwheels in the crisp morning air as his wings folded in on themselves and disappeared again.

He'd been doing cartwheels and running around madly like the wind when he'd first met Vivian and Faren after all. The grass was heavy with dew, and the sky was a clear pale blue. Perfect.

He whooped several times as he slid down the hill, into the forest and...back to the same pool where he'd been just before he'd met them. Jumping in, he splashed around for a bit before coming up, gasping for air. Where was Vivian?

Anonymous

She smiled looking around for a minute and seeing no one else around she took off after him. After removing herself from the large cloud of feathers. She rushed through the forest seeing it in different eyes than she had before. The wolf felt loose inside of her closer to her outside than she had ever been before.

She skipped around the trees giving just enough space between her and them to get by small sticks flicked her and knicked her but she felt none of it. It all just added to the great thrill of running through the forest. Even if it was on two legs instead of her normal four. She stopped at the edge of the water sniffing, his smell stopped there. She looked down into the water and saw him his wings against the water. An interesting sight to see.

Anonymous

"Haha there you are!" Hellmask chortled, sending a spray of water in her direction. Standing up, he waded towards her, water dripping from his hair and off the straps from his top.

"Brrr," he shivered, exaggerating the motion. "What do you want to do today then?"

((Sorry for the shortness, no muse today!))

Anonymous

Vivian gave a gentle smile as she looked at the water dropping off of him as the sun rise hit them causing sparkles to break off of them. She shook her head at him.

"I have absolutely no idea what to do now." She smiled and sat down next to the cold water and dipped her bare feet in and shivered but smiled like a little kid sticking her feet in a pool. She wondered about where she belonged again as she sat in nature feeling comfortable but inside houses felt too small too horrible. She looked up at him and wondered what he was yet again. This time she thought she woulds ask.

"What are you really?"

Anonymous

"What am I really?" Hellmask put his head to one side as he regarded her steadily with his violet eyes. Spreading his arms out, he said, "I am what you see, but I see that that isn't a good enough answer for you."

Standing up, he offered his hand to Vivian. "If you wish, and if they will allow me, I can take you on a journey."

((What do you think of the idea of Vivian taking a trip to hell? ^^))

Anonymous

((O_O A trip to hell that would be so weird! But awesome! Mostly because I want to see what you think of as hell and two seeing it through Vivian's eyes would be awesome!))

Vivian looked at him and took a step closer to him. Her eyes examining him.
"I want to know about you. You fascinate me." She felt the same curious playfulness that had filled her while she was changed around him.  She took another step close to him as she looked at his eyes. She wanted to touch his skin to feel what it felt like, what his skin made her feel like. She reached out but dropped her hand. "Show me." She made a gentle smile not even knowing what she was getting herself into.

Anonymous

Hellmask tittered, clasping Vivian's warm hand in a firm grip. "My original goal here was to learn about suffering, but I guess that will have to wait."

Cocking his head to one side, as if he seemed to be listening to an inner voice, Hellmask stayed like that for a few seconds as a gentle breeze picked up, ruffling his hair. There were many ways back home, but which one to take?

Glancing at Vivian, a smile formed upon his lips. "I think we should take the scenic route."

Without waiting for a reply, he jerked her close to him, so that their bodies were pressed together. "On the count of three, I'm going to tell you to start running with me. You'll have to run as fast as you can, and can't stop, because if you do, I might lose you to a different place and that would be a slight pain."

His gaze settled upon her eyes, to see how she would take this. Of course he was being deliberately vague; there was no point in spoiling the fun for all.

Anonymous

She arched a brow at him then felt him pressed up against her. She had wanted him to touch her but it felt all too sudden, and she started to wonder if he had really meant another world. Then she heard the sentence in her brain. Her eyes went wide. She wanted to rethink it but her curiosity won out...yet again. She smiled at him and nodded. She ran faster than any human should, so she was positive she could keep up. But then again he was not exactly a normal human.

"Is it gonna hurt?" She asked lightly. A little afraid but she kept getting distracted by the fact that he was so close. He smelled strange like fire in a glass. She could not explain it nor begin to understand it.

Anonymous

"It'll only hurt if you let go," he said as he tightened his grip on her. "I'm not sure if the elders will allow this, though."

Shrugging cheekily, he loosened his hold on Vivian so that she could move of her own accord, but kept his hand interlocked with hers. He had no doubts that Vivian would be able to make the journey...but just in case.

"OK...let's go."

He began to run slowly, making sure that she was keeping up with him. The forest path stretched out ahead, and along this he sprinted, gradually picking up the pace until he was beating dust. Yeah man, this was the way to go! Trees and other objects whizzed past, all colours a blur of rainbows, as he sped on ever faster. Was she still there?

He grinned at her facial expression.

Anonymous

She smiled at the wind through her hair. It was so refreshing to run as a human after being a wolf. Though the second was her favored form. She loved to feel the trees against skin the wind not having to push through fur. The way her hair shot out like fire. Her eyes were almost closed the wind being so fast against her.

"This is wonderful." She said gently underneath her breath almost. She did not know where she was going, but she hoped it was nice. She looked over at him his smell hitting her again. She shook her head. She knew it was probably not going to be so nice.

Anonymous

The colours began to fade as they approached a speed that was so fast it was as if they were racing time.

"The scenic route!" Hellmask yelled, but his words were lost by the magnetic wind that whipped the hem of their clothes.

The sky bled into night, and Hellmask tasted stardust upon his lips. Blue stars twinkled in the sky, comets shot past them through time and space, and fizzling crackles could be heard all around as red stars exploded violently.

His feet barely touched the ground now, which seemed to have become non existent. Now there was a purple aura all around him, a thin purple mist that blanketed the universe all around them.

Casting another glance at Vivian, he said, "Beautiful, non?"

If she thought this was amazing then just wait. There was still a while left to go.

Anonymous

She nodded. Amazed a million things running through her mind. Had any other human...well somewhat human...seen this? Where were they going? She smiled as the colors disappeared and she giggled. The world was so different now. She wondered what the pack would have said to all of this. She smiled they would have run with their tail between their legs. She was smarter better than them now. She could walk on two legs and run on them. She smiled openly.

((hehe while they are in Hell she should find out she is immortal! lol))

Anonymous

As well as travelling through space now they began to whizz through time. Events unfolded below them, of which they had no part to play, mere spectators on the fringes of time. Hellmask saw how petty he'd been with Seraph, and wished that he could go back and say sorry for a brief moment, then saw how funny the whole thing had been.

Colours began to take on a fiery red hue as the temperature around them increased. The journey was almost over. Of course, he could've found a portal to take them directly home but he thought Vivian would be more impressed with this way.

He wondered what he would be saying to the elders when he got back, whether or not he'd be punished for going against their orders. He had learned a tiny bit about suffering. But he wasn't sure if he was allowed to bring outsiders in.

The human soul within him grew brighter, like a flame. He inwardly cradled it against him. Since being exposed to the human world, it remembered a past life which it yearned for.

"I live here now," he whispered softly to himself.

He still didn't know who he'd been in his past, but it was a lot better than the others. They weren't even aware of a past existence. Perhaps they hadn't had one, and he was just an anomaly. A freak occurence. After all, what kind of event could happen so that a human soul would be incarnated as a demon?!?!

Just then he remembered Vivian was still clutching his hand. "Vivian, we're almost there now. I know it's getting hot, but bear with it."

Anonymous

Vivian gripped harder onto Hellmask's hand her nose moving furiously catching all the scents as the heat creeped up her body she began to smell more and more fire and...she could not place any other smell. Her heart beat faster. She looked back to him as he spoke and bit her lip and closed her eyes. She was starting to think that maybe this had bee na horrible idea.

((Good lord sorry this took so long I lost touch with Vivian for awhile))

Anonymous

A door appeared in front of them, a huge brown slab of stone.

"Come on!"

Their feet landed onto dusty ground. Hellmask almost bounded towards the door. Getting there, he turned around and waited for Vivian, who didn't look so good right now.

"Are you OK? Do you feel sick?" He asked urgently, fidgeting. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea bringing Vivian back. What would the others say?

((Sorry for so late!))

Anonymous

Vivian collapsed to her knees next to him and felt the contents of her stomach move into her throat. She tried to catch herself. Though she did not know how. She had not thrown up since she had become human. She turned away from him embarrassed and then stood back up slowly leaning on him disgusted with herself but needing someone to balance herself out. She turned towards him then turned her mouth away.

"I'm sorry." She looked to the ground her head bowing slowly. Giving a sign of submission. Then her eyes lifted up looking around.

Anonymous

As Vivian threw up, Hellmask gazed worriedly at her.

"Don't be sorry! Food shouldn't come out of this end, should it?" He asked, pointing at her mouth.

A pale light filtered from the edges of the door. Bounding up to it, Hellmask gave it a huge shove before running back to Vivian as it slowly began to creak open.