Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Puppy's Home((Faren, Hellmask and whoever!))

Started by Anonymous, September 04, 2006, 07:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"I guess not," she pratically whimpered as she looked back at him and took her hand off his shoulder slowly. She wiped her mouth on her skirt and smelled her breath and her nose crinkled.  "that's never happened to me before I do not know what it was."

She then looked around herself slowly.

Anonymous

Vivian looked as if she had recovered, so Hellmask bid her step forward. Amidst the cracks in the ground steam curled up, acrid sulphur fumes that smelt like home.

Stepping through the door, Hellmask was met with a huge cavern that glowed a fiery orange. Steps spiralled off in all directions, and if one followed a flight with the eyes the would soon get confused. Sharp rocks jutted up like teeth, and further ahead the ground gave way into what appeared to be a deep pit. The steps carried on further down, but Hellmask wasn't too familiar with that area.

"Strange, the gate keeper isn't here," he said half to himself.

Turning to Vivian, he asked, "which way do you want to go?"

Anonymous

She looked at him completely lost. She pushed her hair back from her eyes and stared around. The place was a flurry of smells.  It almost made her dizzy she had take in shallow breaths or she would have broken into a coughing fit.

"I'm not sure...um... surprise me?"

Anonymous

Hellmask looked at Vivian again, worried.

"Maybe we should go back. Maybe we shouldn't be doing this."

He looked back at the door. It was still there, which made him sigh in relief. Doors appeared and vanished of their own accord here, and he didn't want to spend a few hours hunting for another one, not if Vivian couldn't take it.

Anonymous

She met his eyes and hers widened at his sudden discomfort and at how unsure he was. She looked down at the ground remembering a smell suddenly, one smell above all the others stood out to her suddenly. She breathed deep and took off in a direction. She remembered this smell...it reminded her of hunting, of humans...of when she became what she was now. She followed the smell forgetting everything else then she stopped finding it was all around her. Her eyes narrowed looking around...

"Viv, we don't hunt humans, they aren't special just because they are a seniors sons." She froze looking up at her father. She was young and she had been found on a run with some other boys her age. Still by far big enough to scare a child or too.

"I know Papa we were hunting! we were..." He just pointed her out the door in the way parents have that they have told you this a million times before and you know what you have done wrong. She glared at him openly this time. "This out place not theirs! I don't know how you can do nothing while they creep onto us." His eyes looked down at her almost red with anger.

"We are weaker than them. Just trust m on this.

"They are flesh! Barely more than a rabbit!"

"Vivian they have more than their own bodies at their disposal. Just believe me about that."

Anonymous

Suddenly a hole opened up below them, a swirling hole of black matter that started to suck in everything.

"What the- what are you doing?" Hellmask's eyes flashed wildly.

And then they were falling, falling again. Only this time instead of the familiar falling Hellmask felt ill.

"Vivian!" He cried, clasping her hand so they didn't separate.

Green patterns flashed by, the smell of dirt, feathers, and then they were in Vivian's memory. Only it wasn't quite the same. Things had changed ever so subtly, but seeing as he'd had no insight into her mind before he wouldn't notice anything different.

Picking himself up, he breathed in air that was definitely sulphur free and said, "guess they've redecorated hell then."

Anonymous

Vivian's grabbed hard onto his hand her lip trembling slightly an she held tight. Where were they going? She suddenly wished she had told Hellmask no when he asked her to come on this trip. She maybe should have thought of it before... Her heart beat hard in her chest her breath escaping her. Her lungs feeling almost completely empty. She gripped his hand harder looking into his eyes to see if this was normal...it sure did not look like it.

Anonymous

(( >.> <.< ^_^
oh god I remember this! Apparently I didn't proofread very often before. Hehehehe. Niiiiiiiiiiightshaaaaaaaaade! ))