Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

From the sky we fall

Started by Anonymous, September 06, 2006, 03:41:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Kali squeezed her eyes shut as hard as she could, she felt the wind rush past her as she plummetted to the earth. "Shit!" she screamed to her companion, "I didn't meen to go this high up!" The wind stung any and all exposed flesh, she looked below her, water, very close. "Get ready Avi!"
She hit what felt like a brick wall, for a second she didn't think she'd go through, then it broke. She was under for what seemed like forever, then she found the surface and came up coughing. She turned and spotted shore, then she searched for her friend Avi.
This is how they lived, crazy beings, place to place, always thrills to be found, wether accidental or not. This was the life of possibly the two most interesting specimins you may come by. Kali Lilium, and Avi.

((Opening introduction to SotE for moi and Boots))

Anonymous

Avi swam toward the shore, the water really really wasnt her thing.  When she got to the shore she proceded to start cleaning herself off.  When she finished cleaning herself off she looked for Kali and when she saw her, she yelled out "Lets not do that again. EVER!" putting an extra mean tone on the word ever.

Anonymous

((PERFERDIC!! WEEE!!!))

Kali slowly trudged out of the water and onto shore, when she was far enough in that there was only about 1/2 an inch of tide rushing over her feet every now and then, she dropped into it and layed on her back. She pulled her bag up on her stomach to keep it's contents from getting wet, even though she knew perfectly well that they couldn't. "I'm sorry Avi" she said between coughs, "I didn't realize I put us up that high, but you know perfectly well when we land on a planet with no bases that we have to land in water." She rolled over onto her stomach just in enough time to sputter out about three gulps of salty ocean water, she gagged a bit and then looked over at her friend who was in the middle of lickng the salty solution from her fur. "That's disgusting" she said to her.

Anonymous

"Yeah it is, but I want to stay pretty and clean."  Avi replied in a prissy tone.  "Some of us have an image to uphold."

Anonymous

Kali cocked her head at the cat. "Implying what?" she said in detest, "I don't have an image to uphold?" Kali stood up and looked around. It was a sunny day out, so she squinted as she observed the relative area. "So," she looked at the feline, "Where to now?"

Anonymous

"Why is that always what you ask that?  You know I dont care, and its not like either of us ever choose where we go"  Avi stated as she stood up after cleaning her beautiful fur.  "Why dont we just walk like usaul?"

Anonymous

"Alright" she looked around "Lets head in coast, maybe we will find a village."  She started away from shore...

(("a village" is a link to our new posting area))