Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

For the love of a vampire OOC discussion

Started by Anonymous, September 09, 2006, 10:11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yo! Just a thread to chat about the plot, any potential direction, characters...and anything else. Questions and stuff welcome here too!

Lazuli- I'd like to take the opportunity to ask if it is OK for Damien to interrogate Faraday at some point...and what of Arashel's plans? Oh, and how hard is he to exterminate/how do you feel about erm...a face down? I don't want to kill him or anything, just kind of get rid of him...though Damien feels otherwise!

Gonna check your charrie stats to see if there are any points I have overlooked.

Anonymous

Heh sweet. I updated my stat page, but not sure if I did for Arashel.

I'm loving this thread btw! It just keeps getting better and better!  :D

Arashel isn't a bad guy btw--okay he is, lol, but in a way that's why it seems fate has tied him to Faraday. In a way being with her has softened him some, and I'm thinking in the end reform him. Like he's always going to be sucky, but he can't do anything seriously bad because (he wouldn't admit this) he's does care for Faraday and he doesn't want to her put her in harm's way.

Well Faraday probably will be the only one end in the if he's about to be killed to step in the middle of it. I can totally see that happened, saying something that he isn't completly evil or something. Yet she is going to feel both a loyalty to Arashel and Damien perhaps. Hmm. That would certainly cause a problem for things if they spent more time together. Arashel would go off into hiding into the mansion trying to find a way to bind Damien to himself so he can control.  :twisted: Yet rally what he wants is to find some way to seperate the girl in him. Main focus at the moment so he might be a little distracted.

I was going to have the life chain suddenly too far apart and Faraday just suddenly gets tugged off her chair and goes sliding down the hallway grabbing at her chest as if she is pulled by some invisible hand or something. Might give Damien a clue, maybe not.

Hehe.

I think if Damien questions Faraday and she gives in she might give away a weakness of Arashel for Damien to use in a battle, like they would be equel.

Also there is another thing about Faraday I just came up with. Arashel (I think I mentioned this before) knows how Faraday can really free herself from being Djinn, and that is to cut her hair. There is a serious reason why he doesn't tell her. Because she'll do it without questioning it. And as soon as Faraday cuts her hair and kills the Djinn side of her, she will transform into some heartless, cruel monster (woman) who pretty much likely would turn on everyone and try to kill him. Ah, the thought of that happening frightens him.

But yeah have Damien try to question her. Even if he has to sink to a low to get some answers, lol.

Anonymous

Wow, that is pretty cool! Your ideas are so well thought out, Lazuli!

OK, so we don't actually kill Arashel in the end, but err...make him see the error of his ways. In his past he could've had a habit for playing vamps off against each other, and perhaps he wants Damien as there is a secret hidden in Damien's bloodline, and being the last of his kind he should be pretty powerful by now- I emphasize should, lol.

Hehe, I think that would be pretty funny if Faraday suddenly flies away, and plus it will give the others the clue that something else is going on, especially if her face is very surprised. I'll leave the scenery descriptions to you then, just think knight armour, paintings, red carpet, chandeliers...your typical mansion scene. And I think it would be cool if sometime in the thread there is a huge dance- of course it will be in Damien's memory but everyone gets sucked in accidentally, back in time for a few dances, so you guys can see how different he was then to now.

*shrug*

Just an idea.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightshade"Wow, that is pretty cool! Your ideas are so well thought out, Lazuli!

OK, so we don't actually kill Arashel in the end, but err...make him see the error of his ways. In his past he could've had a habit for playing vamps off against each other, and perhaps he wants Damien as there is a secret hidden in Damien's bloodline, and being the last of his kind he should be pretty powerful by now- I emphasize should, lol.

Hehe, I think that would be pretty funny if Faraday suddenly flies away, and plus it will give the others the clue that something else is going on, especially if her face is very surprised. I'll leave the scenery descriptions to you then, just think knight armour, paintings, red carpet, chandeliers...your typical mansion scene. And I think it would be cool if sometime in the thread there is a huge dance- of course it will be in Damien's memory but everyone gets sucked in accidentally, back in time for a few dances, so you guys can see how different he was then to now.

*shrug*

Just an idea.

Woot! Sounds good to me! I love your ideas too! i love the idea of Arashel playing vamps against one another!

Well he could go good again. See he used to be a Light/White Elf before going bad so it is possible. He can't be evil, he has to try hard to be bad, but he's still a dick.

i like the idea of the dance too

Eh, sorry my last post was sort of sucky. ^^

Anonymous

In response to your post, the Faraday/Arashel thingy can still stay a secret, as Damien only suspects. Remember in the forest when it looked like Faraday performed the zombie raising? That kind of threw him!

And that wasn't a sucky post! However many pieces of soul Arashel finds, he will still have to face off with Damien for the last part :p Guess it's gonna be a race against time now!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightshade"In response to your post, the Faraday/Arashel thingy can still stay a secret, as Damien only suspects. Remember in the forest when it looked like Faraday performed the zombie raising? That kind of threw him!

And that wasn't a sucky post! However many pieces of soul Arashel finds, he will still have to face off with Damien for the last part :p Guess it's gonna be a race against time now!

heh okay thanks for clearing that up for me, I'm probably the oldest person here and have a bad memory, lol. It's ok, I ws going to eventually let it known and Faraday being pulled away suddenly is kind of suscpicious.

Anonymous

Hehe, my memory isn't too good for things in real life, but anything story related I can talk for England! XD Wonder if the others have found this thread yet... o_o

Hmm...I think now would be a good time to let you know that Faraday will probably end up in a dank dripping dungeon underground full of bones and skulls- most of which are human- and that is where one of the soul pieces will be hidden ^^

But worry not, for those bones are centuries old, and are from the last time Damien went mad and went on a mad killing spree. When he woke up he felt so guilty that he took all the bodies and put them in one of the lowest dungeons, where they have remained to this very day. Not a pleasant place to be soul searching, huh?

Dunno if Arashel will find it though... XD

Anonymous

It seems like you two have everything pretty much mapped out... I don’t really have much to add, except…I’ve been planning to have Rus’ father come back again and this is the perfect thread for it. He’s already very weak from the transformation so it wouldn’t take much to bring him down, and if he gets to the point where one more hit and he’s history that would be the perfect time for his father to follow his trail straight into all the chaos, find him half-dead and save his ass. It might shake things up a tiny bit?

Also, it’s mostly his darker side that has been showing so far so it might be nice to show some of the good in him, I’m thinking if this thing turns into a nasty battle like it sounds like it might, I’d like to have him take a big hit for someone else and that’s how he ends up in the state his father finds him in.

If any of this would interfere with any other part of the plot, though, just tell me and I’ll either figure out a way to work around it or just scrap the idea altogether, whichever works.  :D

By the way, I love the idea of them getting sucked back in time into a dance or soemthing!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightshade"Hehe, my memory isn't too good for things in real life, but anything story related I can talk for England! XD Wonder if the others have found this thread yet... o_o

Hmm...I think now would be a good time to let you know that Faraday will probably end up in a dank dripping dungeon underground full of bones and skulls- most of which are human- and that is where one of the soul pieces will be hidden ^^

But worry not, for those bones are centuries old, and are from the last time Damien went mad and went on a mad killing spree. When he woke up he felt so guilty that he took all the bodies and put them in one of the lowest dungeons, where they have remained to this very day. Not a pleasant place to be soul searching, huh?

Dunno if Arashel will find it though... XD

How does she end up there? You want me to put her there? ^^

Actually Faraday can be caught if anyone wants to grab her body from crashing down the hallway.

Hmm, gee I forgot to write that, she should have stopped when Arashel vanished.

*goes to edit her post so that Faraday stops*

Anonymous

Lol, just a clue as to where the next soul piece will be, and if that is where Arashel is then...Faraday will be in for a shock, if her life chain keeps reeling her in towards Arashel. Reread your post, Lazuli, and I think you left it at a pretty good place- it certainly opens up a lot to respond to!

And Twitchy, your idea is pretty cool too- it could explain why Rus was half injured etc. Maybe he had a fight with his father? Or maybe it was from trying to sustain his soul? Why is he like this? Is it a curse? You can definitely work your history into your posts- I really enjoyed reading your last one!

Oh...one more thing...does anyone actually know what your winged man is called yet? ^^;

Anonymous

I've got Rus' stat page done with his history on it, but I can't put it up until next time I switch houses (probably sometime next week). He's half-injured because there was a riot in his hometown in which the entire population of the place decided he'd have to die. As for why he's like this...it's all in his blood. His father has to do the same thing, but he's a lot weaker than his dad because he barely drains enough life force to survive.

Hm... I don't think anyone knows, since the topic of names hasn't really come up yet in IC posts. He doesn't know anyone else's name either, so he still thinks of Damien as "the blonde guy", Faraday as "the girl", Vivian as "the wolf woman", and so on.

Anonymous

the wolf woman BUM BUM BUM!

hehe.

Sorry guys been gone for a couple days just wanted to say this all sounds interesting and fun!

I would love to have Vivian be able to help Twitchy's lovely wolf boy in some way with comign to grips with his "wolfness" lol. I don't have many plans. But if there is going to be a battle we are going to have to have some explanation and choosing side things lol which sounds really fun!

Well I will do my post soon sorry I am holding things up been gone for soo long!

Anonymous

Don't worry about it guys, as long as we know that you...err...are still with us. Well, any more twists of plot are welcome here, and methinks I shall go check out the updates on Rus!

Oh yeah, I really should update Damien's stat page...

*grins sheepishly*

Anonymous

Posted in the thread!  :D

Um... I said the updates won't be up for another day or two....

And Resalia, I like the idea of Viv helping Rus out with accepting his lycanthropy.

Also, when it gets to the fight scene, can I go ahead with having him take some kind of magical blow not meant for him?

Anonymous

Oooh, Twitchy, what are you planning to do to your poor charrie? *blinks* Lol, yeah that would be OK. Maybe your charrie gets a special bond with Vivian, seeing as you both turn into wolves, which could be interesting to explore.

*toddles off to read post*

Anonymous

Sorry I haven't posted yet! Trying to think of something. But I'm going down my list and I will be posting today.

Anonymous

KK, no worries! *sigh*

No one has posted anything in ages...on any of my threads! Well, whilst we're here, any new thoughts plot wise? Fancy anything romantic happening in Faraday's second bath? Or romantic tension...that's always fun! *evil smirk*

Anonymous

hehe! Night you crack me up. Romanc is always good for a plot! Adds tension and pushes people to make choices. I like htis thread though because we have a couple layers of plot.

People who have some ide what's going on and then the ones who have no idea who anyone is. It's really fun!

Anonymous

Haha, all the threads I've played so far have been straight out action. It's time for the I-hate-you chemistry to flare. And the more confusion, the better! Are you and Twitchy gonna make your way upstairs to the master bedroom where Damien is, or are you gonna sit and share life histories? Or even...go exploring...?

XD

Anonymous

...exploring eh? I imagine we would probably get something to clean him up a bit and try and take the arrow out. *EEK!* Then they could talk some. Vivian is a little skittish at the moment because well someone took off in the air into a dark hallway hehe.