Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

For the love of a vampire OOC discussion

Started by Anonymous, September 09, 2006, 10:11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

OK. Well there are many bathrooms you can go into. Though I don't know how many of them Damien actually uses, so I don't know how many will be clean...urk. Spiderwebs and cobwebs and all that. Could be an interesting setting for your lil talk. Don't forget to replenish your strength by eating/drinking the...uhh food. I swear Damien is a brilliant cook. Honest.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightshade"KK, no worries! *sigh*

No one has posted anything in ages...on any of my threads! Well, whilst we're here, any new thoughts plot wise? Fancy anything romantic happening in Faraday's second bath? Or romantic tension...that's always fun! *evil smirk*

I think we should! Romance during the second bath that is! Damien and Faraday kind of work well together. It's like vampire meets angel or something, kind of cool.

Heh, I think Damien and Faraday together would be seriously good fun, especially since Faraday would be torn between three men, lol. Well I was going to have her feelings for this guy who broke her heart die off anyway, romance between the two would help that. Then she thinks of Arashel like a brother...oh man. *has evil thoughts*

I think Small Wonder is going to post Yarra today btw. I believe she mentioned it while chatting with her Friday.

Anonymous

Ooooh, lovely multilayered plot...

Rus is already a quite attached to Vivian, and he'll be even more so after they talk a little. One warning, he'll probably cling to her like a child though.  

BTW, Nightshade your last post was awesome!

Anonymous

All the posts have been great! People better stop apologizing for long posts because every word is great! Silly people!

Aw! Clinging is no problem lol. She has grown attatched to him as well. She doesn't meet many werewolf type people so she tries to learn as much as she can from each one and make friends.

Anonymous

Where has everyone gone to? No posties in some time! I weep for the lack of posts. This was a good thread let's not let it die!

Anonymous

Hey hunni! I have almost finished typing my post...so hold on!!!

*huggles*

Anonymous

OK, got ma posty up...sorry if there isn't much to respond to- haven't actually proof read it yet either! *eeep*

I don't think Arashel should steal any more soul bits in your next post Lazuli- we should give the other charries action in the nest few posts- focus on the stuff in the bathroom, and the conversations between Rus and Vivian, as I reckon there will need to be a lot of interaction soon!

And yeah, French windows are OK! The decor doens't need to be perfect- we can add bits or whatever. Oh, for Resalia and Twitchy, how about you find a secret passage after your "let's get to know each other" convo?

Once again, sorry guys for the delay!

Anonymous

Hehe, its cool nightshade, I'm cool with your post. I hadn't planned on stealing any more soul shards at the moment, sort of went with the writing last time, and I loved what came out so...

Hmm, by the way if Damien bites Faraday, she won't turn vampire and the bite marks will heal themselves in a day or so. It's something I've been wanting to do with her, so yep if he's hungry Damien can take his fill, of course without draining her of blood completly, and her blood will be different from human blood because it is untainted by mortal sin. So it probably is more tastier and more satisfying on some level, like eatinv chocolate...and maybe addicting? I dunno.

Eventually Faraday will tell him what she is. I'm still wondering if in time I'll have her hair accidently cut and she will go all nuts and evil...then again I would need to bring her out of that and make her a normal human like she wants. Will think of something perhaps unless anyone has any ideas.

*goes off to ponder what to post*

Might have Arashel later on as well try to get Faraday to take some more soul shards, of course that plan will fail.

Anonymous

Hehe...major plottage!

Hmm...this bit is gonna have to be played out very interactively...must get my work done quick then *sigh*

But I'm liking where this is heading...oh yeah Lazuli, how far do we want the charries to go? I don't think all the way, and I reckon tension is good. You?

Anonymous

ooo crazy charries! Sounds so fun! This is so fun and really interesting! You guys make me use lots of exclamation points darn you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightshade"Hehe...major plottage!

But I'm liking where this is heading...oh yeah Lazuli, how far do we want the charries to go? I don't think all the way, and I reckon tension is good. You?

Heh, loves where it is heading. I think we should move them into the bed, and have them there making out for quite a while.

Actually I don't mind they go all the way or if they don't. It would give me a good chance for Faraday to realize doing all kinds of bad stuff won't free her, lol, then again I could do that later too. I'm leaving it up to you to decide.

Either way I had a good idea to have Arashel show himself and stop the two right before you know, "they go all the way" because Arashel would be the type to do that, and it would give me a good chance to have Arashel show himself, bitch at Faraday like a big brother, and attack Damien before disapearing again. Sexual tension plus a little bit of action, woot!

Yeah I think Arashel would be seriously pissed Damien touched her, and if eventually Damien and Faraday do go all the way it would seriouly make Arashel want to kill Damien because he just would know. It would distract Arashel big time.

Thus, any time Damien gets close to Faraday in a sexual or other way, it might draw Arashel out to be the protective type. What you think?

*goes to post*

Anonymous

Maybe Arashel should find Viv and Rus when they go to investigate the hidden passageway? Would be a godo way of bringing all the characters closer together in plot perhaps. So that way the two other may realize what threat is going on or just to have him see them. Plus it could be a good scare of just a scene ^_^

Anonymous

Oooh, loving this guys! Yes! Your ideas are all so neat and I am all up for them! Wonderful posts too, Lazuli and Resalia. Will add my thoughts to the plotty cauldron innabit.

Anonymous

I am hoping we can bring all the characters together soon and make one large plot you know like the battle there was talk of. Twitchy if maybe while the fight is going on Viv could be the on you jump in front of for whatever thing, since they seemed to have connected well, not sure though. :)

I was excited to incorporate the idea that Vivian can control the power. She has not figured that out quite yet and did not know she could so that was fun to add ^_^.

Anonymous

I'm looking forward to putting the characters all together too. Good idea. Need a reason for Rus to be protecting Vivian though, since I think Arashel is mostly after Damien. We could have him miss, and the stray shot be heading for her and Rus jump in front of her, or if Lazuli and Nightshade don't mind he could attack her because she's protecting Damien. Either way is fine.

Can't wait for the next post!

Anonymous

Nice...I am thinking that Damien could be full of rage and hate...and kind of go mad for a bit, which could incite Arashel's hatred even more- plus seeing as it is night, there could be other hunters around, like more predators or the people who want to kill Damien, which puts him in danger if his mansion gets discovered.

I have such a beautiful image of the garden right now in my head!

Anonymous

Heh, sorry my muse is dead here at the moment. XD

I kind of left it where anything could happen to Faraday and eventually she'll end up talking to that griffin statue lol. And Arashel goes off to get rid of something in the forest...dunno yet. Usually this stuff comes to me when I'm writing... >_> Shall think of something.

Anonymous

Erm...I think my last post might raise a lot of questions...like as to which direction this RP is going in but to b ehonest I'm not sure...it just sounded right when I typed it...I don't think Damien really wants to kill Faraday, but right now he's been hurt deeply and when he can't control his emotions he kind of goes...uh...crazy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightshade"Erm...I think my last post might raise a lot of questions...like as to which direction this RP is going in but to b ehonest I'm not sure...it just sounded right when I typed it...I don't think Damien really wants to kill Faraday, but right now he's been hurt deeply and when he can't control his emotions he kind of goes...uh...crazy.

I LOVE IT NIGHTSHADE!

What an awesome post by the way, kind of perked my muse back up! Arg, great, great postage! XD

That is good because the only way you really can get to Arashel and probably--not sure--kill him is to kill Faraday. Hmm. *goes off to ponder what to post* Muse is in full gear so should have something up by the end of the weekend. ^^;;

Anonymous

Wow, thanks! I just had this skeleton of an idea in my mind and once I took off, it was as if the idea took on a life of it's own. Because part of Damien's soul has been stolen, it will make him more unstable than ever. What other kind of danger element could we bring in?