Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

For the love of a vampire OOC discussion

Started by Anonymous, September 09, 2006, 10:11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I just read that post. Lovely! Brilliant! I need to get much more serious and get to know my charries. Specially Jyo. But this is a great thread I can just feel the tension building. Absolutely brilliant.

Anonymous

Coolios, well I'm always open for any more ideas to this thread! Gotta keep the vampire love going strong!

Anonymous

Okay wrote a page of a post today and then got distracted, lol. I won't be online probably all weekend but shall try to have it up Monday! My muse seems to be cracking at the moment. XD

Anonymous

Finally posted! Woot my muse is back! Posted like 8 times in one night me thinks. O_O And my muse is rolling with ideas for this thread which I love!

And well not sure what I'm doing with Seth just seemed to happen on its own and its a good thing Faraday has a bodyguard now, lol, since Arashel might not show up beside her anytime soon. XD And I have no clue what to do with Arashel so am just going to wing him.

I was thinking of this idea that what Faraday is...the Djinn her people call it, this sinless creature actually is a descendent of a powerful vampire, one who actually was able to turn back his soul (or get it back?) and like became the first Djinn, purified in a way. He eventually died, but these people looked up at him almost like a budda or something and so the Djinn gene or whatever you call it, this person born every so often in this city/village etc comes from that. Why if Faraday gets her hair cut she might become this dark vampire-like creature, lol. Actually I might get rid of the haircut idea and it be she is bitten or either drinks of a vampire's blood that the Djinn purified thing dies out.

Eh rambling out thoughts. Not sure I will do that though, but it does set up a nice background especially if "others" know what the Djinn of these people are, that the first Djinn ever was a 'purified' vampire...a vampire that had darkness and sin ripped out from him, and he eventually died, etc.

*is obsessed with vampires at the moment* XDDD

I just had this image in my head if she saw an actually vampire feeding she would get strange images in her head of this first vampire's memories or something and be confused, lol.

Anonymous

Wow, yeah, Lazuli, your post was amazing as usual! Hmm...need to get some sort of plot direction as it's starting to get hazy, and I love the idea of the sentinels. It works really well with the Garden of Lost Time! *hugs*

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightshade"Wow, yeah, Lazuli, your post was amazing as usual! Hmm...need to get some sort of plot direction as it's starting to get hazy, and I love the idea of the sentinels. It works really well with the Garden of Lost Time! *hugs*

Hmm you know the whole garden is just reminding me of Labyrinth or something, lol. I just feel there is a maze there or something...

I'm thinking the other sentinels aren't as nice or perhaps would not do what Seth did, see Seth is really someone who's seen and done it all, kind of very old and wise. He was around when the First Djinn existed and knows a lot about the Djinn that Faraday is, why he was so quick to abandon his post me thinks and be her guide because he promised the First to always look after the Djinn that followed, even though he was somehow trapped in the garden at some point in time me thinks. Something like that.

Well I like the whole idea of Chantelle going after Faraday and I guess if Rus and Vivian are near Faraday aren't they likely to be targeted or or not since they are like associated with wolves?

Oh well anyway...I don't have any ideas at the moment, I just like to let them come to me while writing. Hmm, I might have a plan though with Arashel. Still working it out in my head, shall share once I have something concrete. XD

What ideas did you have with the garden and Chantelle?

And I'm thinking what kind of plot element can we place in the thread that ties all the charries together? Would this plot element threaten all their lives, etc. That it involves them all. Maybe we can answer that question and we might have some kind of foundation for where we want to go.

Anonymous

Yes, we do need some form of danger element. Perhaps something more epic- perhaps the sheer concentration of magical beings in one area attracts dragon-like scavengers from out of time...ok quite farfetched. Been watching too much Doctor Who. Ahem.

Well, the hunters are still around, but I don't think they will provide too much of a threat, especially as there are so many of us. I am thinking perhaps we could tie Rus' past in here somehow, that maybe he is running away from something that just wants to cause mindless destruction?

Hmm, the maze idea is good too- it would be morbidly fun to have a "come out come out wherever you are" scene where Chantelle stalks Faraday, and Damien is there in the background, watching coolly. Or wondering why the sentinels have come to life at this moment in time. Hmm...yes, that could be a cue to the fact that there is danger present!

OK, I think I just ended up confuddling things more with my rambling!

Ideas? We definitely want something epic, methinks.

*shrug*

Anonymous

Oh wow loves those ideas! That would be a good reason the sentinals came out...hmmm... *ponder ponder*

Heh the one sentinal that is probably the oldest me thinks and wisest protecting Faraday might be questioned since Dame doesn't really know I guess what Faraday is...hmm and Seth completly abandonded his post to go to Faraday's side XD

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightshade"I am thinking perhaps we could tie Rus' past in here somehow, that maybe he is running away from something that just wants to cause mindless destruction?

I don't know about mindless destruction, but I think I have the next best thing.

In his hometown, people have noticed that every five years or so someone mysteriously dies, and that it started shortly after he was born (it's a small town-ish type place, everyone knows everything about everyone else).  What they didn't know is that a few of his feathers have been found at the seen of the last murder. They're DEFINITELY his, no one else has the same colour pattern.

This was kept secret until now because almost everyone was afraid of his mother, and weren't sure how she'd react to her son being convicted of murder. But now without her to get in the way it's been revealed and like 40 really scary armed bird-people have been sent to find him and kill him. Maybe they could turn up and complicate things a little?

Because of tensions between them and werewolves they would also target anyone with even the vaguest bit of wolf in them, like Vivian and Chantelle. And they can't tell most other magical huamnoids from werewolves either, so everyone else would be affected too.

Anonymous

Oooh, that's a pretty good element we could incorporate in! So...hmm...well Chantelle obviously won't succeed, and Damien will end up changing his mind at the last second when he realises the sentinels are awake so everyone could kind of freeze for a moment of tension which would be interesting to RP, especially to gather everyone's thoughts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightshade"Oooh, that's a pretty good element we could incorporate in! So...hmm...well Chantelle obviously won't succeed, and Damien will end up changing his mind at the last second when he realises the sentinels are awake so everyone could kind of freeze for a moment of tension which would be interesting to RP, especially to gather everyone's thoughts.

I think Chantelle should really go all out and attack Faraday first, and Seth do his best to guard her but Faraday get really vulnerable at this point cause Arashel is distracted doing other things like umm playing with Damien’s soul shards, lol! I think I want to play something out with Faraday but I need for Chantelle to attack, hehe to get the first stage going!

I think Faraday might be calling out to Damien during this for his help or to help Seth, lol and Seth get a lot of hits in her place. Dunno what may happen but I think that should happen first to heat things up, then any one of you can write that the other sentinels are waking, Damien then can notice etc and thus the big attack happens.

Just want y’all to know though Seth only woke without permission because of Faraday, so Damien can know that if you want! Seth really broke protocol there, but then a sudden attack could work as Seth can further disobey his post he was assigned to and be only there guarding Faraday not the mansion. Another thing is Seth freed himself, not sure if Damien would be angry with that or not! XD

I think at this point it really will make everyone chose which sides they are on since well they are all being attacked by one single enemy and probably bring them together maybe? Guess we'll see! *loves loves this idea*

Anonymous

Oooh, could we have Chantelle attack Faraday in a maze?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightshade"Oooh, could we have Chantelle attack Faraday in a maze?

Yeah go for it! As soon as Faraday responds to Viv and Rus I could have something freak her out and she runs into the maze.

Anonymous

Sorry guys i haven't been responding i have had a busy week ^_^.
Glad to be back though :) About to go check out the thread.

Anonymous

Resalia! You hadn't updated your LJ or any of your RPs so I thought you'd gone and died on us!

¬¬

*hug*

Anyway, what do you think of the new plot element to this thread?

Anonymous

Everything sounds really cool! ^_^ Nah not dead yet. :)

I am not sure what would affect Vivian big besides the wolf she was kind of like i dunno...mates with but i don't know if there is anyway i can think of bringing him in. It's kind of unknown what happened to him after the woman cast the curse on Vivian. Don't know if he got hit or not.

Anonymous

Sorry I haven't posted...been busy but will have something up by the weekend, hopefully. Hope no one minds too much.

Anonymous

Ok I am on tonight and catching up with my posting!

Just a few questions. I am wondering where Chantelle is at the moment as well as Damien. Did he go question the other Sentinels or is he in the process of doing so? Is Chantelle or Damien near Faraday? Where exactly are they? The only Sentinel I know of with Faraday is Seth the others are well err do what you want with them, lol.

Anonymous

Chantelle has just leapt over the wall, and is bounding towards Faraday from the south, so if you imagine the mansion to be north/northeast of the gazebo, and the maze to be west...hmmm a map of the garden would probably be cool...I'll see what i can come up with. And Damien is going to question the other Sentinels- shows what his priorities are! ^^

I hope this helps, Lazuli and it's good to see you back!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightshade"Chantelle has just leapt over the wall, and is bounding towards Faraday from the south, so if you imagine the mansion to be north/northeast of the gazebo, and the maze to be west...hmmm a map of the garden would probably be cool...I'll see what i can come up with. And Damien is going to question the other Sentinels- shows what his priorities are! ^^

I hope this helps, Lazuli and it's good to see you back!

Yep, helps big time! I'm going to use all that to my advantage *evil smirk* and I woke today with this great idea in my head and like well what I want to do and now know what Faraday is or well what the first Djinn was and she sort of is. *smirk smirk*

Shall have a post up soon! ^^

And err hope its okay Faraday knows it is Damen did what he did? I've got such a cool visual going on in my head and based on what Faraday is, she would be able to know such things.