Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

For the love of a vampire OOC discussion

Started by Anonymous, September 09, 2006, 10:11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hmmm it's been a while since anyone posted in here, so uh...hi! Hope everyone had a good new year etc.

Once again, am loving the posts...and I really hope this thread doesn't die!

Any more random surprises to add to the action? I'm dying to know, Lazuli!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Nightshade"Hmmm it's been a while since anyone posted in here, so uh...hi! Hope everyone had a good new year etc.

Once again, am loving the posts...and I really hope this thread doesn't die!

Any more random surprises to add to the action? I'm dying to know, Lazuli!

Hehe, life is grand.

Random surprises? lol. I kind of picked up a habit from Blue of keeping some things under wraps about my charries, lmao. XP

Anonymous

Playing elusive, are we, eh?

=p

Damien will be keeping his eye on your muse...bwahahaha!

Anonymous

Hey, just to let you all know I haven't abandoned my threads. I'm a little tied up in work right now, and will be for about another week, but after that I'll try to get posts up quickly.

Anonymous

Hey, that's alright, and thanks for letting us know!

I think I would've given it another week before getting really worried about you...

Anonymous

*sniff*

...hope you guys haven't fallen off the planet from boredom yet...

Anonymous

I'm still following the thread.

Anonymous

I'm still here ^^

Anonymous

*sighs in relief*

I miss RPing on this thread so much...gotta stop taking those month long disappearances! Hmm last time I checked we had something pretty epic going on here...lot's of secrets and stuff.

*eyes Lazuli in the hope that she will spill*

=]

Anonymous

Sorry guys for the long wait. ^^; I'll try and get a post out this week, muse has been kind of lacking...but I'm good now.

Anonymous

Oh yeah I have a suggestion. After talking to Rhi I thought I'd suggest we break our groups up into different threads. Its actually hurting my brain to remember everything going on and there are way too many plots and ideas from different charries happening at once and it nearly destroys my muse. ^^; Rhi, Blue and I and a few others tend to write threads this way one on one cause it makes it a lot easier to post and less confusing. And I've been struggling with every post. Not that its a bad thing, its just we all have our ideas on what we want to do.

It seems we've already split up in the thread anyway, Damien and Chantelle with my two Arashel and Faraday and then Vivian and Rus seem to be doing their own thing as well. There seems to be a lot with Damien's past and Nightshade has her own ideas as well as I have mine. I'm sure it will be easier as well for all of us to play our ideas out that way.

So was thinking of maybe moving our groups into two threads? Splitting it Damien/Faraday continueing our plot and story with Damien and Arashel stealing the soul shards. I have a lot about my charries and what's happening with them I wish to play out, and I'm sure you do as well.

And then Vivian/Rus could have their own thread with the Aquilans idea and what else you might have in mind Twitchy, cause it seems we all have pasts, ideas and plots we want to see, but having all of us throw them together into the same thread is making it confusing and hard to write for. ^^;

Anonymous

Hey again!!!

*huggles and glomps Lazuli*

Yeah, that sounds like a plan, then we can get the threads moving much faster so people who are waiting to post don't lose interest. And perhaps we can find points where the action overlaps and everyone regroups etc. unless that's too complicated.

I hope you're well!

Anonymous

Huh, I got an email twice now saying someone's replied here, but when I clicked the link, it said the post does not exist!

Waaaah!

Anonymous

Sorry deleted it, lol XD;

I guess we lost our other two rp players. And my Faraday muse is wonky so um maybe we should regroup and figure out what to do? Like where do we go from here? I hope to separate Arashel and Faraday soon too >_>

Anonymous

I think Twitchy is still around but she's having problems with Net access, and Resalia?

*shrug*

Well, if we're separating the threads then we don't really need them to be active. And lol, I'll need to read back on the thread to get my head around what's going on!

XD

Anonymous

I'd be all for splitting the thread, but if that's what we're doing we won't be able to continue without Resalia. Or we could have her character drop unconscious until she comes back (if she ever does) and just keep going like that, but then we wouldn't be able to split the thread without someone (mosty likely me) getting left out. Unless anyone has another suggestion, in which case we have several options.

Anonymous

Right I'll Myspace her to see if she is still interested or not. Glad that this thread hasn't died yet!!!