Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Anyone up for an rp? Im bored!

Started by Anonymous, January 28, 2007, 04:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Sooooo yeah. I'm just alittle bored. Anyone want to play? I don't really have any ideas but I'm rather lonely and in need of attention. I'll play almost anything.

Anonymous

Your stance on evil characters?

Anonymous

what do you mean by "evil?"

I like bad boy/girl characters, but my views on what is evil is a bit more..unique then most peoples I guess. ((I also apologize for how long it took me to respond. Had some computer problems.))

Anonymous

Check out the profile he's pretty up there on the darkside.

Anonymous

noone ever replies to me. T.T

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jonas"noone ever replies to me. T.T

Awwww *hugs* I would reply, but I dont know If Ive seen any of your threads *is slightly non-observant*

And xvchronicles, Merco sounds like an awesome character. I wouldn't mind playing with him for a little bit. Have any plotlines in mind? Or would you prefer to just play as you go?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azrael"

Awwww *hugs* I would reply, but I dont know If Ive seen any of your threads *is slightly non-observant*

And xvchronicles, Merco sounds like an awesome character. I wouldn't mind playing with him for a little bit. Have any plotlines in mind? Or would you prefer to just play as you go?

all of my threads are abandoned, thats why you haven't seen them ><

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jonas"

Oh noes! That's no fun.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jonas"

Oh noes! That's no fun.

Indeedah.

Anonymous

Well if anyone has any plotlines, or ideas in mind, or just wants a random rp, I'm up for it.  :)

Anonymous

*raises hand*

I'm completely roleplay-less right now.

Anonymous

Anonymous

cool!  :D

Now for some ideas. . .

Anonymous

Kinda blank at the moment. *Looks bashful*

Anonymous

Maybe we all go an adventurer / quest of some sort??? -_- I don't know what to say as I may get an ear bashing, over how cliche and corny what I say would sound.

Anonymous

Well any one idea is better then none. I myself feel a little vacant in the idea department. Hmmm....... Avdenture/quest isn't really my style, unless theres pirates in it. Perhaps something important has been stolen by pirates, or the characters themselves are pirates, in search of a very valuable object?

Anonymous

I don't have any pirate characters here at SotE, but I could easily transplant a couple of my charries from other sites...

The only character that comes to mind is my feline Nathair(I don't believe I've posted his profile yet. I'll have to do it this weekend...), who'll probably go just to make sarcastic comments or because he wants to keep one of the other adventurers alive.

Anonymous

*imagines vulpes with a pirate bandanna on*

I'm up for it! XD

Anonymous

Yay! I'll probably play Turel and Pegasus or maybe Sanskara, and start a new thread somewhere lol. Not sure where yet.

Anonymous

I think I'll RP with two as-yet-uncreated characters: a neurotic healer and a cat who's recently had a demotion.