Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Anyone up for an rp? Im bored!

Started by Anonymous, January 28, 2007, 04:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yikes! Sorry I've been on vacation from rp-land. Real-life is sucking me back into reality, but I slapped the crap out of it with the fantasy stick. Reason for not replying. If still interested message me. I'll send you a list of rp ideas.

Anonymous

Quote from: "xvchronicles"Yikes! Sorry I've been on vacation from rp-land. Real-life is sucking me back into reality, but I slapped the crap out of it with the fantasy stick. Reason for not replying. If still interested message me. I'll send you a list of rp ideas.

Its fine, things happen. I'm going to start a topic in the Tour Ocean, a little story about pirates and what not. If thats your kind of thing feel free to join, but if not I would love to hear some of the rp ideas you have. I am still very interested.

Anonymous

I can't find your story :(

Anonymous

Azurel might've not posted it when you checked Kura, try again. I like the idea of pirates. Hope you don't mind cute and fuzzy land-lubers!

Anonymous

Still waiting on that post..

Anonymous

Anonymous

Maybe Jonas should start it like he had been thinking ;)

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Roc"I'll post ASAP.

YOU LIE! It wasn't SAP enough!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jonas"
Quote from: "The Roc"I'll post ASAP.

YOU LIE! It wasn't SAP enough!
I did now!

Anonymous

"tavern she worked in. Since she had no job"

How does that work? Unless you forgot to add past-tense "tavern she had worked in not too long ago."

Anonymous

Anonymous

So sorry you guys. Kinda had a few problems. Long story short I got stuck in NYC when a snow storm hit, and Ive been kinda hanging out with my cousin for a while. While I was with her, I had no internet connection.

Anywho, I will post in the forum as soon as I get back from my classes. And note that I decided to change Turel's species. I think it would be better for me to play a race of my own creation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azrael"So sorry you guys. Kinda had a few problems. Long story short I got stuck in NYC when a snow storm hit, and Ive been kinda hanging out with my cousin for a while. While I was with her, I had no internet connection.

Been there, done it. Not fun.

Thanks alot Rock! :D

Anonymous

Hmmmm..... who should and/or is willing to play the captian?

Anonymous

Was gonna ask the same question. I had assumed more than just three people wanted to play.

Anonymous

If no one wants too, I could whip up a captain. . . I doubt I could play him/her well, since I'm not that good at rping authority figures... but hey, I could give it a shot.

Anonymous

go ahead, but i would rather someone be arsed to be active and take up the slack.

Anonymous

*bump*

Still looking for characters to join! Pirates at Sea, Tuor Ocean