Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What's your favorite animal?

Started by Anonymous, March 15, 2007, 01:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

So what animal are you most drawn to?  And if you could be any animal, what would you be?

For me... I'm really drawn to horses, ravens, and lots of mythical creatures, like unicorns and pheonix's.

If I were going to be a regular animal I think a bird would be pretty awesome!  To be able to fly!

But if I could be a mythical creature... I might be a unicorn or lots of things! :mrgreen:  :wink:  :lol:

Rhindeer

Well, you know this one...

WOLVES! Bwahahaha! For "real" animals, it'd have to be canines in general. I'm a dog person. Though I do love cats and all animals really, but dogs...just always just been drawn to them. ^_^ And wolves, yeah. I love wolves a lot. I wouldn't mind being a wolf at all!

For mythical animals...mm...damn, that's hard! I love gryphons, manticores, phoenixes, and a good ol' fashioned unicorn and dragon. If I could be one, though, I'd be a gryphon. They just look badass and get the best of both worlds--flight, and they get to be a big ol' lazy lion-type and just...lay around and guard their gold all day. x3 Then again, unicorns are really cool. You get to be pretty and heal stuff, yay! Just gotta watch out for them virgins.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Human. ^^

Just kidding. I like raccoons, crows, seagulls, rats, and shrimp. I'd like to be a raccoon.

For the mythical animals...nothing beats a good ol' dragon. Sphinxes, pegasi, and of course, the roc are at the top of the list too. The problem with mythical creatures is that they tend to die so easily. You've got hunters and heroes...*tries to think of an immortal mythical creature* I know, a phoenix! Because of the immortality and invincibility and all that.

Anonymous

Yeah!  There are so many cool mythical creatures!  The Roc is totally bad ass!  I love the 1001 Arabian Nights!

Anonymous

Hmm. Bunnies! XD I like puppies and horses too *nods* And also mythical animals like the phoenix and unicorns. ^^

I think I'd like to be a flying bunny. ^^ with like dragon-like wings...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lazuli"Hmm. Bunnies! XD I like puppies and horses too *nods* And also mythical animals like the phoenix and unicorns. ^^

Oh that's so cute!  But the dragon wings could make it scarry too!

Anonymous

Quote from: "mayanbutterfly"
Quote from: "Lazuli"Hmm. Bunnies! XD I like puppies and horses too *nods* And also mythical animals like the phoenix and unicorns. ^^

Oh that's so cute!  But the dragon wings could make it scarry too!

Hehe, true, true. ^^ Although cute little wings would be sorta neat. ^^

Anonymous

Well, for a real animal I'm going to have to go with an octopus. Yeah. Just an octopus because...damn. It had a camouflage ability, some octopi can mimic to look like another creature altogether, and it had an ink pouch! Also, I am fascinated with that strange little ability it has to fit into very tiny places to get at food. As well, their level of intelligence is also incredible, being able to figure out small puzzles and the like. Damn those clever creatures.

Mythical creature though...mythical...Hummm. Oh. Leprechaun without a doubt. The Irish Leprechaun at least with the stereotypical outfit and what not. It's got a pot of gold and can vanish if you take your eyes off of it. How awesome is that? Pretty damn awesome.

AND! Just because, my favourite Cryptozoological animal! Ahem, the winner is: Chupacabra! The Mexican Goat Sucker. Scares the crap out of me even though it only attacks goats and probably is about one maybe two feet tall. Still. It's a scary little bugger if it's true!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Human.

Female hunams....with a nice ass.....and....big....boobies

Anonymous

Any animal at all? I'd say a hedgehog.

I mean, seriously. Who's going to mess with a frigging hedgehog? You can't eat them. Their little spines don't prick, but they hurt. And they're flipping cute!

I mean, Look!

Basically, it's a useless little animal that no one would really bother harming. I could totally pull it off if I were a hedgehog. Being useless, I mean.

In the line of mythical creatures, I'd have to say I wish I could be a giant with a great big oak tree for a club. No, don't laugh. You have no idea how many times as a child I fantasized about stomping on my school, and lately have wished I could just walk home from work instead of driving thirty miles in rush hour traffic.

Anonymous

For me: The Red Panda. Oh.my.god seriously one of the cutest animals in my opinion. They're fluffy, they're redish orange, and they sweet in temperament. They're kits are little fuzzballs on four legs that waddle around!