Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lookie! <3

Started by Anonymous, June 22, 2007, 04:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

That's meeee! >w< You like? I like! (The professional photographer took at least 150 pictures with me in them...I'm not sure how many they actually used for the newspaper, though. ^-^)

Just thought I'd share this one with you. (The other two they sent me won't work. v-v And my mom has taken the original pictures hostage. >____<)

Anonymous

I like very much! And your graduation robes are much nicer than mine. Mine were green. I didn't like them at all.

I'll have to get a picture of me up some time - I've been meaning to take a picture of myself anyway, since I just recently cut my hair very, very short, so when I do, I'll make sure to share it with you guys.

Anonymous

Awesome! Maybe this can become the Graduation/Me! Pic Thread. ^-^

But our robes were rentals. XD In order to recieve our actual diplomas, we had to turn in our robes. Thaaaat's right! On stage, in front of everybody, we were given a blank plaque! Awesome, right? Haha! And our headmaster would act as if he were checking to make sure he had picked up the right plaque with our names on it. Horrible acting, but it made for wonderful entertainment!

Anonymous

Oh, wow. That's hilarious. Impressive that they went to all that trouble...

Anonymous

Sweet for curly hair dude! (Curly hair is the sign of a great individual *pulls on her own spirals*)

Oh and congrats on graduation, obviously.

Our robes were plastic-y and starting melting on us. Beat that.

Anonymous

Yaay! I's an individual! And thanks for the congrats! ^-^

They did??? That's funny! ^-^ I almost melted mine when I was ironing it. XD I ironed it for a group graduation picture (besides the one below). I wore it to school and, whadya know, it started raining. Good times. Goood tiiimes. *nod, nod*

Anonymous

Congrats on graduation! I remember my robes being white (the boys got the blue ones) and that night it stormed terribly. XD Fortunately, it wasn't canceled and we did graduate, despite being wet, lol.

Anonymous

Hahaa! Yaaaay! A wet graduation! ^-^

Hey, was it just me or did the entire week prior to graduating drag its feet slower than molasses in winter? o-o

Rhindeer

Awww! Congratulations, 'Kira! *GLOMP* :3 You look so puuurdy! That picture came out really well! <3 And yay for curly hair! Embrace it! Because it's awesome stuff and yet like...all my friends with curly hair are always so intent on straightening it. Curly hair is beautiful!

That's so awesome! Hahah! And rentals, too! Well, that's better than buying 'em because then it's like...what do you do with them? My high school cap and gown was blue too! Yay! My university one (I graduated this May <3) was black. And it was a HOT DAY. So that kinda sucked a bit.

And I swear...I don't know WHO invented those hats, but they really must have had a sense of humor. It's such a prestigious event, and then you get these silly caps to wear. I love it.

CONGRATS! :3 When was your graduation?
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Awwwww! Congrats to you, too! *GLOMPS BACK! <3* And thanks!

However, I fear it will be difficult for me to embrace my hair. *tries to hug hair*. Anyways, that would suck. They should make UV-reflecting, non-heat-absorbing robes. *nod, nod*

But I lika de hats. They're what we got to keep besides the tassles...and the...blank plaques. XD

My graduation was May the 24th...the happiest day of my life. ;-; <--supposed to be smiling.

Anonymous

I found the other pictures! >w< Yayums!

Just between us...>.> <.<...I kinda liked the black-haired girl for a little while.