Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Vacatiooon!

Started by Rhindeer, December 26, 2007, 01:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Just a heads up that I'm gonna be on vacation starting tomorrow the 27th of December and lasting until January 21st. I'm going up to Santa Cruz to visit a friend, and while I'll have internet access and my laptop and be able to check in, I might not be able to post all too often. I'll try my best though!

If you're in a thread with me, so sowwies! ;_; But I haven't abandoned yoooou! I'm just busy. I'll post when I can, and if nothing else, there'll be a mad posting spree upon my return. This is especially inconvenient, I know, since I've started the Dread Army but...gah. I wasn't thinking and probably should have started it after the Christmas season and after the vacation. HOWEVER! Again, I'll be back full force on the 21st! And so will the Dread Army. I'll have time to really get it rollin'!

I hope everyone had an awesome holiday!

I'll try and get in a bunch of posts today and before I have to go to the airport tomorrow. :3 And again, I'll try my best to post while I'm away, though it'll probably be very sporadic.

Love yous guys! <333
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

This hurts me the most ;-;

Hurts me more than it'll hurt Choco. xD

Ahem. Enjoy your vacation to visit Maria! Remember! Get her butt back into Role playing. SO SAYETH THE SHIZZY! Rawr!

T_T Just wish you'd get some posts up and running before you went to your trip. I know you'll be all..coming to play once in a while but still. Makes me feel all sadded.

Anonymous

*sniff*

Dosn't hurt me at all. *sniffle* I don't care!

*runs off weeping*

Anonymous

Awwww. I shall miss the Rhi-Rhi face. I will cry every moment while you are away. Emo tears of sadness and pain.

But have lots of fun. And hopefully you'll get the chance to post a bit while your away ^.^