Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Because Dead girls like me (Dreamshard!)

Started by Anonymous, January 08, 2008, 09:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

OOC: No worries. I was a bit worried you just didn't want to play with me anymore ^.^;;

Damayanti paused in her belting of her pants. She glanced up. She didn't want to kill people. She hated it. But at the same time, all that Life, exploding above and around her. It made her hungry in a way she couldn't begin to describe.

"The intruders? They're hurting the sailors?" Damayanti lowered her gaze to Thanatos. She liked most of the sailors. They talked to her. A few had even flirted with her, though it had gone well over her head.

She didn't even wait for the Necromancer to answer. She just walked right out the door, not bothering with shoes. The fight hadn't made its way below the deck yet. At least not that the golem could see.

Above deck was a mass of people, blades clashing, people screaming. The golem stood there for a moment, confused. She had never seen a fight this large before. Then she took a deep breath, inhaling the scents of blood and gore and salt.

The golem wasn't a good fighter. Her moves were amateurish and lacked any sort of training. But she was strong enough to punch though a man's ribcage and rip out his heart. And she was very fast.

Anonymous

ooc: I do! It's just all the rl crap sometimes. Couldn't get the energy to come here and post.

"They're killing the sailors Damayanti." Thanatos corrected. But it looked like he didn't need to motivate her any further. Going to the dead bodies, he tried not to raise the sailors. It probably wouldn't endear him to the survivors.

At least the sailors weren't too bad at fighting and had killed a few pirates. His little army of rats was good at helping too, nipping at the pirates at just the wrong moment so the sailors could deal a fatal blow.

Damayanti certainly was an asset. The deck of the ship was a mess of fighting, shouting and one could barely see by the sliver of moon in the sky. But she was fast and she fed so nicely.

Some of the pirates were freaked, but others immediately saw her as the biggest threat and moved in to eliminate her. Four pirates wielding jagged blades moved in to surround her. "Cut her off, watch for her hands. Strong enough to rip yer heart out." One of them snarled.

The sailors were likely freaked out too, but since she was helping, they wisely ignored her and continued fighting for their lives.

Meanwhile, Thanatos had begun raising the pirate dead. Having their enemies turn into disposable allies was a good thing. Soon, the pirates were surprised by zombies that had the face of their friends moving forward to attack them. Thanatos had used enough magic to give them some flexibility in movement and given they were recently dead, there was no decomposition to speak of. A few sailors made the mistake of hacking at the zombies as well, but Thanatos ensured that the zombies didn't attack the sailors.

There would probably be a need for a lot of explanations after this.

Anonymous

As she ripped apart the pirates, the golem seemed to be making an effort to keep the blood from her shirt. One lucky slash had sliced along her belly, ripping the shirt and leaving a thin red line on her pale skin.

As she fed, faint lines of magic spread out around her, turning the deck of the ship into a feeding circle. Her lips and chin were smeared with blood and bits of heart.

Damayanti snarled as the men surrounded her, flinging the limp body of on of their companions into them. She hated this, the violence and gore, how the warm hearts tasted in her mouth. But all that Life was too much for her to resist.

The pirates rushed forward. She dropped down, one leg slamming up, her heel crushing on pirates face in. A light movement and she had effortlessly ripped the arm off another one. Then she staggered forward, dropping the arm and clutching her shoulder.

One of them had stabbed his curved sword into her shoulder. The golem blinked down at it, "You ruined my shirt!" Her pretty eyes narrowed, "It was new!"

Her hand came up and snapped the hilt off, leaving most of the blade still in her shoulder. Then she slammed the jagged end of the hilt as deep as it would go into the pirates throat.

The remaining pirate was backing away, less sure without his bodies. And being too focused on the golem left him easy pray to the sailors on the deck. Damayanti took the opportunity to scan the deck.

She had lost sight of Thanatos and she wanted to make sure he was safe. Then she noticed the zombies. She had never seen a human zombie up close before and she found them odd.

The golem grabbed a pirate has he ran screaming from the sight of one of his friends eating the face off a shipmate. Damayanti started to whisper to him in her strange language. The man jerked, his eyes rolling around his head, trying to fight but his body refusing to work right.

With a smooth motion Damayanti's hand was in his chest, shattering his ribs and pulling the heart free. So much Life. She had never felt this full before.

She giggled slightly, starting to feel a little high from all the energy. She waved to Thanatos with her free hand, still using the other one to eat the heart with.

Anonymous

The fight was a vicious one, but there was now no doubt which side would win. Damayanti was terrifying when she killed and no pirate wanted to know why she consumed their hearts. Thanatos added to the horror of the situation with his zombies. He had even sent some over to the pirate ship, where they did incalculable damage, feasting upon the crew that remained there long before they realised that the undead had infiltrated their ship.

He had to concentrate to keep them all under his control, but he could do so, even with the large numbers. It was simply unusual for him to raise so many humans, but his skill had not grown rusty. If anything, his years of practice had improved his ability to raise them quickly and he sent his small mob tearing through the pirate ranks. Damayanti waved and Thanatos gave her a tight smile while raising another slain pirate.

That was when he was noticed of course. "Damn necromancer!" The pirate snarled, waving his jagged sword. Thanatos instinctively ducked to one side and the sword was driven into his newly raised zombie instead. "The necromancer's here. We just gotta kill him!" The pirate shouted, announcing Thanatos' presence to every pirate on the ship. With an actual target, more pirates began to close in.

The zombie who had been impaled pulled itself closer to the shouting pirate and chomped down on his neck, feasting greedily upon his flesh. But the damage was done and Thanatos faced six other pirates who desperately wanted him dead. He drew his own sword, but he only knew the basics. He didn't really fight for a living like the pirates did.

Still, he was not without his resources. The sight of the zombie feasting upon the pirate who had yelled was intimidating. So he watched the pirates and projected an aura of calm. "Don't you realise you shouldn't have hit a ship bound for Necromantia?" He queried coolly, watching the pirates flinch. "And if you only pay attention to me, you won't notice that death is coming to you from behind."

The pirates turned to look and Thanatos struck, scratching the nearest pirate. The feasting zombie stopped as soon as its victim was dead and Thanatos dipped low, touching the dead pirate and bringing him back once more. The pirate countered and Thanatos winced as a gash opened up on his back. "I took more from you necromancer." The attacking pirate sneered, blood dripping from his cutlass.

"A little blood goes a long way." Thanatos retorted mockingly, finger touching the blood that stained his blade. "Enjoy the pain as your body rots from the inside." With the link of blood, he channeled a fraction of his necromantic energy to the body from whence the blood had come and watched as the pirate collapsed in muted agony.

"Who's next?" He smiled dangerously. Then his smile widened further. "If you only pay attention to me, you won't notice that death is coming to you from behind."

"We won't fall for that again necromancer!" One pirate growled.

Thanatos shrugged. "Your loss."

Enter Damayanti.

ooc: Giving you the option to show off some more.  :D Thanatos is good at raising dead and intimidation and bluffing. Feel free to let Damayanti kick ass.

Anonymous

There was a small blur as the flesh golem vaulted over the tops of the pirates heads, landing between them and Thanatos. She whirled to face them, teeth bared. It was a bad, bad idea to piss a golem off.

Her giddy humor was gone, replaced by rage and blood lust. One thin arm smashed into the nearest pirate, sending his body flying over the rails. She lunged at another pirate, kicking him to the ground. He lifted his arms to try and protect his face, but Damaynti slammed her fist into his face, shattering his skull.

She continued to pound his face, gore and brain matter splattering everywhere. A pirate gave Thanatos a panicked look, lunging at the Necromancer. Damayanti's leg reached out, hooking the pirates, jerking him off his feet. She straddled his hips, keeping him pinned down, "Don't touch him. don't ever touch him."

Then she chanted in that strange language of hers as she pulled his ribcage out through his back, making him look as if he had grotesque, bloody wings. The golem didn't get a chance to savor her treat before another pirate rushed at Thanatos.

The man raised his arm to strike when his body jerked. The golem stood behind him, holding his offending limb in her hand. She kicked him aside as he fell, not wanting his death throws to bother Thanatos.

Her body arched and she twisted around, her back slashed open by the blade of the last pirate. Her eyes narrowed and she growled low in her throat, "That was not nice."

The pirate turned to run and she grabbed his head, pulling him back against her. Her other hand came up and her nails sunk into his throat. With a sharp tearing motion an a shower of blood, the girl ripped his throat out.

Tossing his dead body aside, she turned to face Thantos, her expression concerned, "Are you alright? Did they hurt you badly?" She reached out, touching the wound the pirate had made, "You're bleeding..."

OOC: Eep ^.^;; I don't know how well this turned out, but hopefully I did an alright job of letting Damayanti show off a bit

Anonymous

Thanatos stood there and found that he was unmoved by the blood and gore. Perhaps it should have disturbed him, the violence that played out before him. But he only found himself evaluating the bodies for their potential uses to him. Dead was dead, no matter the method of death.

So instead he smiled to the fiercely protective golem, appreciating her for all her glory and beauty. "It's okay Damayanti. It's just a scratch." He bent down to the new corpses and raised them again, sending the zombies out to find more pirates. The only thing he noted was how he couldn't raise those Damayanti had consumed Life from.

All around, the fighting was quickly wrapping up. The sailors had found the zombies weren't interested in them and took advantage of the terror they induced in the pirates to fight back fiercely. Soon, the remainder of the pirates were finished off and only the sounds of chewing could be heard as the pirate zombies consumed the fallen pirates.

"Just a quick bandage and I'll be fine." He tried not to wince at her touch although it hurt. Stitches and Quilt were already at work, crawling up his body to spread the bandages across his back, since Thanatos found it difficult to reach so far behind. "The pirates are finished. You did an amazing job Damayanti. I trust you'll be full for quite a while?"

ooc: That was fine. I hope you had fun letting Damayanti kick ass.

Anonymous

The golem made a face, "Yes. I probably wont need to feed for a while." She hated how the hearts tasted and the coppery taste of blood felt disgusting on her tongue.

She still looked worried, not sure she believed Thanatos. Her own wounds bled freely as she didn't really pay them much attention. She glanced down at her clothes and sighed, "I tried to keep it clean...but they ruined my shirt."

The girl reached up and tried to shove the blade still in her shoulder the rest of the way out. It was rather awkward and she cut her finger open on the blade. But she managed push it out, the ruined blade clattering to the deck.

Damayanti was a little worried about the sailors. People tended to not like her once they found out what she was. And they tended to get very upset if she ate someone. And she had eaten a lot of the pirates.

The blood loss was starting to make her feel a bit lightheaded. She pressed a hand against the hole in her shoulder, "Do you think you can fix me?"

Anonymous

"That's one good thing at least. Here, sit down and let me have a look at you." Once his creatures finished wrapping up the bandages, he started tending to Damayanti's wounds. It looked like she didn't feel the pain, but her injuries would certainly affect her.

With the help of his little creatures, he got to work bandaging her wounds. He even did a pretty good job of ignoring the gathering sailors until he was done. He also iped the blood off her body where he could. Then it was the time for explanations.

The sailors seemed unwilling to go forward to confront him until the captain (who had manged to survive), came forward. That was the captain's duty after all.

"Well good sir, it seems we are in your debt." The captain started, eying the many zombies on board warily.

"Yes, it appears so." Thanatos replied coolly. "Perhaps your men would like to secure the pirate ship. I leave it to you to do as you will. I won't ask for much captain. Just bring us to Necromantia and we'll consider it even."

Not in a position to refuse, the captain simply nodded. "That sounds reasonable. The zombies...?"

"I'll use them to clean up the pirate dead." Thanatos answered. "I haven't touched any of your men, so you'll probably want to handle your own dead and wounded yourselves. Is that all?"

The captain took a few more moments before answering. "That's all then. Do your wounds need tending to?" He offered charitably.

Thanatos shook his head and gently helped Damayanti to her feet. "It's okay. We'll be fine. Go tend to your men. The zombies won't bother you." Then he led Damayanti to their room so he could tend to her properly.

Anonymous

Damayanti just watched the exchange silently. When the sailors didn't seem like they were going to chase them off, she gave a nervous giggle. It was a little hard to focus. She gave a small wave to one of the sailors who had been rather friendly with her, though the man just averted his eyes.

The golem quietly followed Thanatos back to the cabin. The mix of blood loss and large amounts of life energy in her made it a little hard to walk in a straight line.

Once in the cabin the girl sunk to the floor, giggling slightly as she pulled her shirt off. Then she blinked owlishly up at the necromancer before giving a small laugh, "I don't think they like us anymore."

Anonymous

"Well m'dear, I think they didn't really like as very much beyond the fact that we were paying customers." Thanatos replied. But he was more worried about her and quickly saw to her wounds. The bandaging had simply been a quick fix until he could get her into the cabin and examine her thoroughly.

She certainly could take getting injured pretty well. But it appeared that she suffered the ill effects of blood loss just like everyone else. So he lifted her to the bed and got to work properly bandaging her wounds and ensuring she didn't bleed out. He wasn't sure if she could bleed to death, but he didn't want to find out. He would be interested in the way she healed though.

"Just rest now Damayanti." He told her gently. "I'll tend to your wounds and we'll be in Necromantia in a couple of days." He sat with her until she was sleeping while working on the remainder of the zombies at the back of his mind. The ship would be cleared pretty soon and he knew that the pirate ship had some nice booty. He would give the captain most of it, but he needed some to cover expenses.

So while he watched Damayanti sleep, his little rat zombies brought in little trinkets and coins that he could use for his journeys. He would be paying for two people now. Besides, he needed to buy her a new shirt.

ooc: Mmm, I think that's about it unless you want to end off with how Damayanti heals over the journey and what else she does. Then I'll open a thread in Necromantia.

Anonymous

(OOC: Sounds like a plan. I shall look forward to it ^.^)

Damayanti seemed to heal rather quickly. All that energy she had devoured sped the process along rather well. She didn't really seem to feel pain, and other then her initial giddiness didn't seem to be effected much by the wounds. There wasn't even a hint of rot or disease in the wounds.

She was more upset over losing her shirt then anything else. And by the time the ship landed, the injuries looked weeks old.