Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Don't Piss Off The Faeries {2nd attempt} ((Summer!!))

Started by Anonymous, January 27, 2008, 07:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Ziya knew he should have packed something to eat before he ran away from home, for his tiny stomach was growling mercilessly. He tried to keep up his strength while flying as fast as he could, but to no avail. He landed on a high branch of a tree, tired, starving, and thirsty.

He had never been so hungry and tired in his life. The mere thought of it was enough to send him dozing off, causing him to fall off the tree branch. Unbeknownst to him, there was a passerby right beneath him.

Anonymous

Joy tired after her long journey out of the last city she flew up to a tall branch and pulled out some food that she had and had just about to eat when she heard a CRASH!  

She looked up just in time to see another fairy fall off of a branch right abover her, she gave a small cry and flew over towards where the other fairy was falling. And caught him by the arm, just before he passed her, she quickly pulled him on to the branch, and chacked to see if he was still breathing and heard his stomach growl, and laughed.  "Hello?  Boy?  Wake up!!  I have food!!"  She shook his arm, for more effect as she called to him.

(Sorry, it took a while!!!  Busy lately, but here now!)

Anonymous

((That's okay. Happens all the time))

Ziya felt himself hanging by the arm and then being set down on a branch, yet he did not wake up. He was so tired, so hungry...

"Hello? Boy? Wake up!! I have food!!"

The mere mention of the word "food" was a chorus to his ears; he snapped his eyes wide open and sprang into an upright position. "Huhfoodhuhwhatwherewhat?!" he sounded rapidly as he shook his head left and right, searching for food. Instead, he saw a faerie woman next to him. "Oh...hi," he said sheepishly.

Anonymous

She sat back rather startled as abruptly the boy fairy sat up awake all at once, when she steadied herself again she smiled and answered him, "Hello!!  I am Joy.  Are you hungry?  I have some food and I have more than I need, and I would be happy to share with you."  She turned and slowly flew over to the food lying a foot away and sat down.  She immediately began rummaging in her bag and came out triumphantly with food.  

She looked over to the boy and beckoned him to come join her and laid out food across from her on the branch, and then got out a water jug, and two cups.  When he came over she excitedly asked, "Are you an Earth fairy?  Like are you here to promote being nice to our Mother the Earth?  Or do you not know?"  She then slowed and tried to speak again, "I'm sorry!!  I sometimes speak too fast, and it's been a long time since I've seen another fairy, any kind of fairy.  What's your name?"  She settled back satisfied with herself, she already left a village and she was already spreading along joy and niceness, (unsure if that's a real word but it's my word!!) in her own little way.

Anonymous

The sheer thought of food was enough to enable Ziya to use whatever strength he had left to fly over to where this Joy woman had set up her little picnic. He grinned widely at the amount of food before him. "My name's Ziya," he said as he sat down across from her. "I'm a wood faerie. I've never met an Earth faerie." His stomach growling, he grabbed a piece of bread and started to inhale it.

Anonymous

She decided not to stick out her hand when the boy faerie told her his name was Ziya, seeing how he inhaled the bread, he might try to eat her hand, too.  She ate too, "Oh!!  A wood faerie, so we are like cousins, yes?  What is your Purpose, Ziya?  As a Wood faerie, were you born from a Tree?"  She munched on more food, staring at him, eager for more info.

(Yeah, lame, too tired, and friend bugging me.)

Anonymous

Ziya finished the bread in record time and then started on another piece of bread. "I was born from a tree, yes...a great red oak, to be precise. I have no idea what my purpose is yet. I'm just 214...still a child in my kin's standards," he said between bites.

Anonymous

"Ohh!!  You do not know your Purpose?  Didn't you get a Sign from the Tree when you were born?  You're only 214?????  Oh, I don not remember when I was that age, I am as old as the Mother Earth, well maybe a couple days younger but, still.  I don't have a clan, I know there are a lot of Earth Faerie's but there are only 1 in a million years that are born from The Mother Earth.  And, so I only have 3 siblings right now, but we can be expecting another one soon, hopefully as the First born, I will be allowed to teach it the ways of being the highest rank in an Earth faerie!"  She pulled her bag back over and put out more bread and cheese, "Oohh!! I have grapes, too!!  She pulled them out.

Anonymous

Whoa, slow down, Ziya thought as he took another bite of his bread. Man, he was still hungry! He figured that the cheese might help to ease his hunger. He took a large chunk of it and ate it with his bread. Man, it was good. "No, I haven't," he said. "Not until I'm 500 do I get a sign of my purpose."

Anonymous

"You only get a Sign when you are 500?  Ooohhh!!  That is such a long way off!!  How sad!  So, what do you do with no Purpose?"  She took a grape and nibbled on it, using both hands as it was almost as big as she was.  "With no Sign, and no Purpose, are you Free?  I wonder what it would be like to be Free...  no running from town to town."  She sighed wistfully.  As she nibbled on her grape she studied him, taking note of everything.