Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Character quotes!

Started by Rhindeer, February 03, 2008, 02:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoblinFae

"WHO THE HELL HAS BEEN DANCING ON MY CHEST!?"

In the Shadow, In the Light

Lion's werewolf Jerec wondering as to why his chest is so sore after he just came into consciousness from nearly drowning and a young girl trying to beat the stuffing out of him to make him "wake up".
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

"No Pride For Some of Us Without Liberation For All of Us"
~ Micah Bazant ~

Spoiler
Leaderships
Tirial Province (Serendipity)

Talu Territory (Adela)

Ninja Flamingos

Guilds - Under Construction and Revamping
Blood of Ash || Cleara Verdad || The Creoptera || The Reaper's Chalice || The Runner's Society || Vigilant Shadows

Characters
Agapito Perlaceo Calogero-Marcello da Lume || Ainsley Muir || Alanna Mercer "The Lioness" || Amleah Dvorak || Ariel "Owlet" Sowa || Artorius Winterbottom || Aurora "Makani'kai" Wiater || Autumn Laurel || The Bad Barkers || Benjamin Hase || Cally Foster || Cornelia Grey || Dagrun Baarda || Derrick Elthif || Donovan Cabello || Eireann Lehr || Elmira Sassafrass || Emma Fiore || Emyr Kasabian || Ferra Bestley || Fintan Kfir || Gilroy Bleddyn || Hanalei Keets || Hilarius Winterbottom || Imogene Khale || Incana Winged Blaze || Inteus Wapapow || Iorwerth/Ylli || Ithel Conlaoch || Justina Allons || Jypsei Danzer || Kailee Glint || Kaliko || Keegan Phillips || Kendall Wendle || Kenneth Kent || Kesrel Torv || Kharn Segal || Kirsikka Solvi || Ladybird "Petal" Hornwort || Lassassasya Ashaugh Seocss || Logan "Kotori" || Lorcan Dempsey || Malakai || Margot Lemaire || Maverick Alinari || Morgan Loone || Naomi Kita || Navarre Esken || Ocarern Farwind || Oddmund Greatdrool || Oliver Cabello || Pannoowau || Peregrine Liebling || Primrose Dragoslav || Pyske Daas || Qaletaqa || Quilla Anobe || Rene Zephra || Riley "Minnow" Bellerose || Ro'or Dvorak || Rosie || Rowan Alvar || Rylan Silvanus || Segari "Errum" Ggorf || Shamira Kashi || Solanacae || Sor Avi || Squeaker || Starbright Skye ||  Tiraris Silverd'art || Tighearnán High Eoforwine || Theodore Archer || Tyler Brice || Una Ornell || Vanora Partholon || Waman Pertinacity Sewati || Weilen Brunbek || Wilbur "Wilby" Smalls || Yalwa al-Kahinah || Yasmine Fairchild || Yura Elek || Zhirai Ver || Zurna Nali
[close]

Tak

Vryk- "Good day".

Vryk moved indoors in the blink of an eye like he didn't move, creating a small gust inside, possibly teleportation. "I give you a chance. Now... What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?".

What is the fun in not giving them a chance?

http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=15245.msg148957;topicseen#msg148957

Codestar7

"Demigod! Let us cast aside our quarrel, and fight this enemy who has toyed with us so boldly. Let us destroy him, and work out our problems after."

Felodas Nallmiel, Lord-Captain of Dragonriders

visualspice

Paradox and I have an ongoing 'pinecone' theme that started in this thread: Hanging by an Ice-Cold Chandelier. I figured I'd share the sillies here XD

It's between our characters Katahnia and Conall.It's kind of like a pinecone war, or something...

So it begins...
Quote from: visualspice on July 13, 2013, 12:23:02 AM
She simply nodded at his thanks.
"It will take some time for this to clot, but it will with time, don't worry," and as she raised her head, she nearly knocked her forehead off of his chin, and it was only then she noticed... with a short burst of laughter she could not contain. "There's a pine cone in your beard!"

On match making...
Quote from: visualspice on July 27, 2013, 04:14:12 PM
"That's a shame. Anyone woman ought to find you a good catch, considering how well your beard houses pine cones," she teased.

On love...
Quote from: Paradox on July 27, 2013, 08:18:40 PM
" There is no flame! There's nothing but pine cones and shame! "

On power...
Quote from: Paradox on September 07, 2013, 01:12:47 AM
"No ! Not the source of my power!" Conall gasped as his beard was defiled....

And this one is from their more recent thread Ghosts.
Quote from: Paradox on January 15, 2014, 04:29:50 PM
He was gaining on her too until a man with a cart loaded down with grains rolled out into his path and forced Conall to go around it and lose some distance between him and his target. Cursing under his breath, Conall pulled the pine-cone out of his coat pocket and held it up. He had an idea that was, he supposed, slightly crazy. "Forgive me , father, for I am about to sin! " With a war cry, he hurled his father- er , I mean the pine-cone at the back of Jinai's dumb blonde head!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

@Moonie's Elysia in "An 'Ice Man' tale for the Ages!" while running from a bear, having a grand ol' time.

Quote from: Moonie on April 18, 2015, 05:18:36 PM
I'm not famous enough to die!

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Cobalt

Avery, in Throw Some Shade if You Look Good, is bringing the wisdom.

QuoteAvery moved his wing hand, far larger than his more humanoid ones. Gently he took her hand in his large clawed one and he pointed to her palm with his regular hand "Tendons are awful." Avery supplied helpfully, "Don't eat those."

Tags: