Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lumenari -- Sun Worshippers

Started by Tally, March 09, 2005, 12:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

They have? Or, are you saying that that's who Your fox guy..thing  (yes.. Ive been reading the thead >_>) ran into?

Anonymous

Yeah! They said it and everything, they are scary people...oh umm my character is a wierd cat creature thing...he looks unusual because umm...well he is unusual! Heh! :D Anyways they are there...and attacking my character and Taylafera's own  :shock:

Rhindeer

XD Yeah, I've been following that thread! It's in the Meeting Place!

Bwahahah...we Lumenari rawk!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Venorik isn't hurt because of Qee'lakstreea, it does hurt Kerath, and Balkin has made many trips to surface, though it still is very uncomfortable ^_^ bu they will still pwn joo

Tally

The moon is considered a menace. Nowhere near as powerful as the Sun, of course, but still not something worthy of respect. Since astronomy is still not a truly developed science at this point, a lot of this is based on ignorance of astronomical physics. They don't necessarily know that the light from the moon comes from the Sun. To them it's just a foreign god trying to pull worshippers away from the Sun with its meager light.

And yup, Jezzika got it right on! Magic that has to do with water or ice will get you exiled from Solis and killed by the Lumenari because it's the moon that controls tides and things like that. It's like...like worshipping a false idol in Christianity. That kind of thing. All other forms of magic are welcome.

Goldie

OMG!  Have a chance to hurt VEN!?!?!  I am SOOO there!

>_>

Not that I hold anything AGAINST him that is.... i just don't like drows because they're all completely and utterly narcasistic and have those stupid heartless buddies who I will crush with my shoe....>_> <_<

Rhindeer

Oh man Tal...that's so awesome. XD
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Indeed it is! :D Clever idea the Luminari is I must say, very good ^^

Anonymous

Yes it is!

We needed to a group to get rid of this Drow infestation.

So What better then a bunch of sun worshippers? ^___^

Anonymous

Hmm there are quite a few drows...the first place I found a Drow was in a book called The Colour of Magic! Now they are everywhere :shock:

Goldie

WE NEED TO MAKE A DOWN WITH THE DROW MOVEMENT!  *has a sudden inspiration to make a blinky* *cough* I am NOT obsessed with blinkies!  (the DDM "Down with Drow Movement" )

*runs*

Rhindeer

LMAO!! Yes, Gold! Make it! I'll take a blinky!

...even if I plan on playing a drow character and all. *cough* But, it's okay! Because I can be on two sides at once! XDD

Tally

Well, I declare the birth of the Lumenari an official success! We've got four playable characters already in there, and it'll soon be five once I join a priest character. I figure the Lumenari would keep someone around to maintain their souls. ^^ And hopefully we'll continue to get more members as time goes on.

Sorry I didn't post Dimitri (or...anyone else) on Sunday. I was busy drawing <a href="http://spiritsoftheearth.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=710">Dimitri's portrait</a> on the oekaki. ^^ I'll get around to posting him today.

Anonymous

Hmm there is always a chance of getting new characters there is! I will be getting some more of my characters and start trying to find a place for them :)

Anonymous

damn joo and joor blinky!

Anonymous

*Emits rabies-infected foam from her mouth in agreement*

Anonymous

what if attacking teh drow is gonna mess with our plotlines? XD

Tally

Dun worry, I respect other player's rights to control their own storylines. I won't be hijacking your plots. The Lumenari will stay away from your own drow characters if that's what you want. ^^

It wouldn't be right for me to use them in that way anyway, seeing as how the Lumenari have Nerti behind them.

Anonymous

i was joking about the plot line.  i was just making fun of the TWO kingdoms so far that have been denied to the dread army for that reason.

Anonymous

I kind of hope that the Lumenari really do try to mess with the drows of the dread army.   That would make for one heck of a story, and I don't really see any reason why the Lumenari wouldn't assault them.

(<--------Is rooting for the dread army, if you couldn't tell.)