Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

In the forest..

Started by Anonymous, March 30, 2008, 04:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

(I couldnt think of a better title. XD))

Amber sat in a tree, in her kitsune form. She was a rust color with rings of black on her legs. Her 3 white tipped tails waved in the slight breeze.

Anonymous

*she walked through the forest, her long legs carrying her quickly with each stride. She has a bit of blood on her fur from where she had a run-in with a pack of dark wolves. She finally lays down under the tree where Amber is sitting, her weariness so great she doesn't even notice the kitsune.*

I need to find some food soon and a safe place to rest. But for now, I just need tp regain my strength. I'll move on soon enough. Maybe I'll find a light wolf pack around here to join up with. If not, I'll just have to make it on my own. I hope my dear sister, Leviatharia, isn't around to cause problems. Although, if she is, she'll have a pack formed soon enough.

*she groans at the thought of her sister leading another strong packs. She lays her head on her paws and closes her eyes, her blood seeping into the ground beneath her and staining her white fur to crimson*

Anonymous

Amber saw the white wolf lie down under the tree she was in. She looked exausted. She leaped down from the tree, fur seeming to glow. "Are you okay..?"

Anonymous

*she opens her eyes and looks up wearily*

Hello, Kitsune. I'll..........be fine. I'm just tired. It's been a long journey so far and battles are never easy. Once I get my energy back from resting, I'll need to hunt and then, perhaps, I'll be able to heal myself. I ran into a pack of dark wolves on the way here. I'm afraid some of them were more than able and willing to harm me. My name is Lobo. And you are???

*she watches the young kitsune, kindness in her eyes even as more blood pours from her wounds. She tries to hide how badly she is injured from the stranger because she doesn't know at this point if she is friend or foe*

Anonymous

"I am Amber, or some call me Shadow." She sniffed the air, smelling the strong scent of blood. "You seem to be more badly injured than you look.." She looked at her with an expression of only kindness, but a glimmer of Loneliness and sorrow from her past were in her eyes.

Anonymous

*she smiles kindly

Well met, Amber. Aye, I am injured fairly badly. I normally don't trust this easily due to past experience but would you happen to know any healing techniques or possibly any healing magic??? I don't know how much farther I can go without a healer.

*she stands up slowly, a soft whine coming as the pain lances through her. Where she was laying is soaked in blood and blood and dirt mat her normally glistening fur. She hides most of her pain as best she can from the kitsune she now knows as Amber, knowing that pity does nothing for her.*

Anonymous

Amber nodded. "Yes, actually...I don't think I would have been able to live my past 3000 years without it..." She padded over to her and examined her wounds. "hmm..." Her tails glowed as she began to gather energy for the healing. "this may sting a bit, but it will heal faster than anything." She placed her tails on her. The various wounds began to glow white, and began to heal so fast it was visible.

Anonymous

*she smiles at the kitsune who is nearly as old as she is*

I know what you mean. Normally I have energy enough to heal myself. I'm afraid the battle took more out of me that I'm used to and then the loss of blood compounded the problem.

*she doesn't wince or yelp as the wounds burn with the healing. She nuzzles the kitsune and grins*

Thank you, Amber. Not many creatures will approach a wolf my size. Then again, there aren't many wolves my size. Still, most creatures run or try to kill me. It takes a truly good creature to heal an injured creature that could snap them in half with one bite. Not that I would, of course, but you understand what I'm saying.

*she laughs softly at herself, realizing it's been so long since she's had a pack or a friend that she's rambling a bit. She decides rather quickly that she likes Amber and wouldn't mind staying near her as much as she can. She raises her head and sniffs the air, trying to catch the scent of rabbit or deer or something that she can eat.*

Anonymous

Amber grinned. "When I go into my form as big as a horse, I end up scaring everyting away. That is why I found out a way to change my size..." She sniffed the air once, then twice to confirm. "I smell....A deer. Alone and close to us." She noticed she Hadn't used the term "us" or "we" in ages..

Anonymous

*she grins at Amber, her tongue hanging out in a relaxed manner*

Are you hungry, Amber??? I have enough energy to either chase it down or bring it to us. I could certainly use the meal and I bet you're more than a little hungry from using your magic.

*she starts gathering the energy for the spell, knowing it would be less tiring to bring the deer to them than to chase it down. Her white fur fairly sparkles with the magic she holds without a thought*

Anonymous

Amber looked at the wolf. "Yes, bringing it here is less tiring. And I could use a good meal."

Anonymous

*she nods towards Amber and with a thought, the deer is suddenly standing between them. With a swipe of her massive paw, she breaks it's neck, killing it instantly*

Dinner is served, Amber. Since you healed me, you get your fill first. I'll make do with whatever you leave me.

*she bows and sits down, smiling at Amber gratefully. She's really starting to like this young kitsune and decides she's going to do her best to protect her from now on*

Anonymous

Amber smiled. "Thank you..." She began eating the deer, and looked up from the kill. "You can eat as much as you want also...you were the first one in a long long time that has talked to me."

Anonymous

*she grins and shakes her head*

I talk to everyone, Amber. Good or evil, different or normal. We're all different in our own ways. Now eat your fill. Once you're done, I'll eat. If I'm still hungry, I'll find something else to eat. It's not a problem for me.

*she starts licking the blood and dirt from her fur so her entire coat will shine again, keeping an eye on Amber to make sure she's enjoying her meal and comes to no harm from unseen danger while she's eating.*

Anonymous

Amber nodded and began tearing at again. There was half left when she was done. "your turn.." she said as she began grooming her fur.

Anonymous

*she smiles, her fur shining as she sets herself to the meal. Soon there is nothing left of the deer. No skin, no bones, no fur, no meat, no nothing. She licks the blood from her muzzle and looks up at Amber.*

So, where were you headed from here??? We could travel together to cut the danger to both of us and it would also ease us on the hunting. One can keep watch while the other sleeps. It makes sense that way. Safety. Besides, I like you. I'd hate to see anything happen to you if I can prevent it.

*she sits there, wagging her tail slightly as she grins up at Amber*

Anonymous

She looked at the friendly wolf. "I would like that. I am not heading anywhere in particular...are you?"

Anonymous

*she laughs softly*

I'm just trying to find a place to call home. A pack of my own to fight the darkness I know will follow. I am almost certain that if I've found this place, my sister has found it as well or will find it soon. She is the opposite of me, evil incarnate. She has no regard for life and lives only to seek power. So we need to find a place to gather others like us to us. That way we can start forming a family that will be able to stand against the darkness that is sure to come.

*she waits to see what Amber thinks of this news about her family*

Anonymous

Amber blinked. "hmm... I'll help you on this quest you are on. I don't have a home, or a family...they....died long ago."

Anonymous

*she laughs softly and nuzzles Amber*

Well, I'll count you as an adopted sister. You now have a small family. We'll go from here. Want a ride??? We'll move faster that way.

*she crouches down beside Amber so she can get on easily*