Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Forest, at Midnight

Started by Anonymous, March 31, 2008, 03:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

OOC: Yes, bad tittle. Can you think of a better one? :roll:

BIC: In the night, the stars were diamond dotting the dark sky, with the moon a sliver sphere, filling the night with light, but still giving it a myserious feeling.
"What a beautiful moon."
A girl about the age of 13 whispered, sitting on one of the highest branches of an oak. The tree wasn't very tall itself, but there was a clearing around it. The girls midnight black hair went down to her waist, but it had a silver streak on her right bang that went a little over her eye.
Suddenly she heard a whining noise.
"Yuki? Is that you?"
She heard a short bark.
*sigh* "Just go hunt a rabbit or something."
She heard the bark again,
"how am I supposed to know anything about nocturnal rabbits, forget the fact that they probably don't exist. You're the one who hunts."
The bark repeated, quieter and shorter this time, as the dark shape of her black wolf, Yuki, trotted of.

Anonymous

Down below, two fox demons running away from something, eventualy stopping to breath. There was a girl and a boy, both relted, both coverd in cuts and bruises. The young girl Ruru fell over and her brother Luke quickly snached her up.
Looking around, Luke began running again, breathing heaviy, he soon fell over as well, right under the tree the girl was in...

Anonymous

Down below, two fox demons running away from something, eventualy stopping to breath. There was a girl and a boy, both relted, both coverd in cuts and bruises. The young girl Ruru fell over and her brother Luke quickly snached her up.
Looking around, Luke began running again, soon to fall over as well, right in front of you.

Anonymous

The girl heard someone coming, two creatures actualy, though she ignored it. A long time ago, someone told her that if someone is passing by, it's wisest to stay silent and unnoticied. She heard a thud, like someone fell over. Then there was a small pause between the stride, and the running resumed. Soon enough the footsteps stoped, and didn't continue. She stayed up in the tree a little longer before curiousity took over. She silently made her way down the tree, and jumped down from the lowest branch with a slight tap.

OOC:sorry, i would have put down more, but I'm not sure what your characters look like.

Anonymous

OOC: Its okay, ill describe her.
Long purple hair coverd the backof the girl, her dark orange tail twiched, then stayed restless.
Luke, looked towards the other girl and tried to speak, his eyes hidden behind his short, lavender hair. "P-please....help us...." Terror filled his eyes.

Anonymous

The girl was shoked to see the girl and boy so badly cut up. The girl seemed worse off than the boy.
"Who are you? What happened, and how can I help? ..."
she realized they were probably too tired to anwser all her questions at once.
"Eh, sorry, I got carried away. First, how can I help?"
She waited for an anwser more patiently than before.
"Oh, and I'm Tsukiko. We'll see if we're friends or enemies later"
her dialog wasn't the best. It's been such a long time since she talked to someone, other than her wolf.

Anonymous

"M-my names Luke... " His voice was weak. "This is Ruru....My younger sister." Though weak, he tried to move, but failed. "We need to get out of here....We need shelter..."
In the distance, the crackle of falling trees filled the air. From the forest behind us, the trees literaly were falling over. Something BIG was coming.

Anonymous

Tsuki was surprised to see the toppling trees in the distance.
"...Wha...What is that?"
snap out of it Tsuki, these two need help
She whistled, short and quite loud. Right after her whistle, Her black wolf, Yukiko, came running at full speed, and stopped right in front of her.
"Yuki, help me bring these two to our hideout. Take the girl."
She helped get Ruru onto Yukiko, and as soon as she did, Yuki ran into the forest, making sure Ruru didn't fall off. Tsuki turned back to Luke,
"Will you be able to walk if I help you?"
She hoped to leave this place before, whtever-that-thing-was came. She was sure she wouldn't be able to fight it alone and unarmed.

Anonymous

With an almost blood drenched face, he nodded weakly.
Ruru slowly woke up. Pain shurged throughout her body,  causeing her to wince. She could smell the wolfs scent clearly, and though frightened, she tried to grip its fur. "Good puppy..." She muttered weakly.

Anonymous

Continuing to run (not so fast that Ruru would fall of), Yukiko felt the girl wake up. Yuki growled quietly, though in a friendly way.
Back where Luke was, Tsuki helped him up and they started heading in the direction that Yuki headed of in. If they didn't make it to the hideout in time, Tsuki knew she would have to fight the thing herself, and have Yuki bring Luke to the hideout. That screamed against all her insticts. She didn't like to fight. She always fled. Fighting was occasional for her. That didn't mean that she was bad at it though.
OOC: If theres something wrong with my post, just PM me, I can change it. k? :3

Anonymous

(ok X3)
Luke hobbled, trying to walk faster. He could sense the girls feelings about fighting. Smirking a little. Using the last bit of energy to transform into a giant fox (giving him a little more energy to move faster), he quickly put Tsukiko on his back.
-Where do we go from here?- He said telekineticaly.

Anonymous

OOC: Sorry I took so long to reply. Bad Grades. Also sorry that the post is short.
BIC: Tsuki was a bit surprised that the boy suddenly turned into a giant fox, but tried to keep her surprise inside.
"The same way Yuki went, North-East. He should be by the hidout's enterance."
OOC: Yuki is a guy. ^^

Anonymous

Luke nodded. His eyes were slightly shut due to fatuige, but he shook it offevery time he thought he'd nodd off.They ran untill they caught up with Yuki and Ruru. Then, he just followed Yuki.

Anonymous

OOC: Sorry for making you wait such a loooooooong time, I was gone, and had no internet.

BIC: Yuki swept through the forest like an arrow, when suddenly, making a curve to the left by a humungous tree, he went down into a big cave under its roots. Yuki carefully slipped the girl off himself, and trotted into the cave. It was pitch dark.