Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Magic Assessments: The Search for New Students! (Private)

Started by Anonymous, April 08, 2008, 01:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

OOC: yes, yes he is.

Johnathan mumbled and left Naressa. He didn't like free time that much. It meant he had nothing to do. He went to the kitchens and knocked on the door, perhaps the cook would be friendly and he could help her with the fires.

Anonymous

Sylvia made a surprised sound in her throat.

"Oh." That was rather odd. Shaking her head to dispel her thoughts, she said, "I'm going to go exploring. Fancy coming?"

This place was bound to be fun to explore- it looked huge and old and well kept and had lots of secret passage potential. She also wanted to find out where their rooms were, and if there was a garden or not, and was there an outside balcony so they could look at the stars?

Poor Lief though. Her impulsive behaviour had been known to get herself and others into trouble on so many accounts. Each time, another level of guilt was racked up and there was only so much that a water-nymph-who-was-lightning-based could handle.

Anonymous

"Um, okay then," Emora replied.

The place did seem pretty big so it would be good to explore with someone, at least if they got lost, they'd be lost together. The house did seem quite big and the gardens had looked huge when she had arrived.

[OOC Sorry it's really short
Basically there are three choices, we can carry on with the two girls exploring but I'm not sure what to do with Jonathan >.<
We could start the teaching thread now
Or we could start the teaching thread but continue this thread with just the girls exploring
What do you think?]

Anonymous

OOC: I was going to have Johnathan hang around with the cook but this thread is finished.

'Um, hello Miss? Do you need any help with anything?' he asked the cook. He didn't want to intrude on her if she wanted her privacy so he waited outside and lent against the wall. Out of boredom he lit a little fireball in his hands and watched it dance around his fingers. Fire was beautiful really, it was a shame it was mainly used for distructive purposes.

Anonymous

((Ahh I don't mind, you're the threadmaster Mia!!))

Sylvia nodded, and half skipped, half pranced out of the room. They were back in the corridor, and Sylvia recognised the magically concealed entrance.

"Have you ever been here before?" She asked. If Emora had been here before, then perhaps she could show Sylvia around. Otherwise, it'd be a bit of a guessing game as to where they would start.