Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A party at the Patron's house (Amori || closed)

Started by Anonymous, May 09, 2008, 06:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

'Lelia, get my sword,' snarled patron Stone as he stood over Lady Katina. Lelia bobbed and scurried away to gather the sword. It was sitting in the umbrella stand in the entrance chamber.

'Isn't this the woman you were wasting time with during the party?'
Lelia nodded and looked down at the Lady with a sad face, she had liked the woman. Her Patron bent over close to the woman and looked into her face. 'Katina wasn't it? You shall be spending the night with Lelia then off to the dungeons. Lelia, help me with her.'

Lelia put her arms around the Lady and attemped to help lift her. Instead, she fell to her knees.

Anonymous

Katina's eyes widened and she swallowed dryly at the mention of a sword. "N-Now now...no need to result to violence." This did not seem like it was going to turn out well for her.

She watched them, listening quietly. She blinked and pulled back a little when the Patron leaned over so he was close to her though. "Oh dear....spending the night in a dungeon...mother will be so worried if she ever finds out." she mumbled, sighing quietly. When Lelia tried to help her up only to fall to her knees, she frowned a little before pushing herself up into a sitting position. "Are you okay...?" Katina then got to her feet, carefully helping Lelia up at the same time. "There we go."

She was glad it was only one night because that meant she'd be free to go in the morning. Right..? Oh she hoped so. She looked to the Patron then and simply smiled. "You really should take better care of her."

Anonymous

'This,' the Patron said as he waved the sword, 'is only so that you don't think of running away.'

He grabbed hold of the Lady's arm while Lelia Held onto the other for support. 'You are spending the night in the basement. I'm sure your mother would do the same to someone who broke into her home.'

Lelia blushed when Lady Katina mentioned her but went silently with the other two to the basement. 'She is tired from her work today, nothing more. Her Patron ordered, open the door girl.'

She bobbed in an unballanced way and hurried to do as she was bid before standing to one side.

Anonymous

"I see I see. Makes sense." She sighed quietly as she was led along by the Patron. It wasn't like she had any other choice but to follow him anyway since he had a hold of her arm. "Hm...I don't know if she would or not. I think she'd be a little more lenient though." Of course her mother wouldn't do anything like that though because no one ever broke into their house. Especially since they didn't have a lavish one like this.

"If you say so." As Lelia went to open the door to the basement, she just looked around and plotted. Yea..she wasn't going to stick around all night of course. That wasn't like her. Of course she had been caught plenty of times and of course she managed to escape almost each time. She didn't like being cooped up in one place too long. She'd go crazy if she had to stay in a dungeon all night.

Anonymous

Patron Stone turned and left, locking the door behind him. It was very dark in the basement but Lelia was used to it. She picked up a blanket and offered it to the lady before going over to her corner for sleep.

Perhaps the Lady might be hungry, or she might need some other thing. Ladies usually demanded something, 'was ther anything you wished for, my Lady?'

Anonymous

It took a second for Katina's eyes to adjust to the pretty much complete darkness of the basement. She sighed quietly and rubbed her forehead but blinked and smiled before taking the blanket that was offered to her. "Thank you Lelia. Ah..that was your name right?" She wasn't very good with names sometimes.

When Lelia went to a corner, Katina went over to the door and started to inspect it. She was looking at the knob on it, wondering if she could pick the lock on it from the side they were on. "Hm..yes...do you know if it is possible to pick the lock? And if yes then do you have anything in which to do that with?"

Anonymous

Lelia blinked then nodded. She realised that the Lady probably couldn't see her so she added, 'yes Miss.'

Lelia was confused by the Lady's remark about unlocking doors. She didn't know Ladies could do that. 'I-I've never tried my Lady. Is there any way I may help?' What types of tools would be needed to break a lock? Wire she supposed, or maybe a heavy rock. She put her hands out and felt around for anything that could be of help. 'Would pins help?'

Anonymous

Katina looked over at Lelia for a second, smiling happily even though she didn't know if the girl could see it or not. "Katina. You can just call me Katina. You don't have to call me Miss or Lady." She would not tell the girl that she wasn't a Lady at all because that could ruin the fun her mother had deceiving people.

"Uhm...anything small enough to fit in a lock hole." she said, smiling nervously. Usually she carried those types of things on her but in her rush to get out of that dress earlier...she had forgotten. "Pins? Yes! Those would be great!"

Anonymous

Lelia smiled when the Lady told her she had done well. She felt around for the skirt she had been mending for Patron Stone. It was his daughter's and she was to sew it and have it cleaned for school the following week. Lelia picked out a few pins and crawled back over to where the Lady was. She tapped the Lady's soulder and felt down to the Lady's hand. She placed the pins in her hand before hurrying back down the stairs.

Perhaps she could come with the Lady. She hesitated at the thought, was it truly right to leave her home? It was the Patron's wife's dying wish that she stay here. The Lady Patron was her friend and she didn't want to upset her. There was her affliction too to think about. In two weeks she would become a raving beast and would need to be locked up. In Connloath she would not last long; there were ways of tracking werewolves.

Anonymous

Katina looked back at Lelia when she was tapped on the shoulder. As the pins were placed in her hand, she smiled happily before looking back at the lock on the door. She used pins often but no lock was alike so it could be harder or easier depending on that. Her different colored orbs inspected the lock a bit more before placing the pins down beside her. After studying the lock a bit longer she picked up one of the pins and proceeded to stick it in the keyhole.

As she worked at the lock, she stuck her tongue out slightly in concentration. She could feel the pin work against the innards of the keyhole as she turned it this way and that in an attempt to get it in the right spot so that it would undo the lock on the door. "So..what are you going to do if I can get this thing undone?" Katina asked, wanting a bit of small talk to enjoy rather than the silence. "You could come with me if you wish. It's a lot of fun sometimes. And I can introduce you to my mother! She's a very nice lady and I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you stayed with her until you could get on your feet."

Anonymous

Lelia nodded before realising that the Lady probably couldn't see her, 'yes Miss.'
Lelia stood watching with her eyes wide, not that she could see much in the dark. She was amazed as she watched katina pick the locks. How could the Lady see without any light, let alone be so skillful?

Anonymous

She just smiled a little at Lelia's words instead of saying anything else. She wasn't facing the girl though so she knew she probably wouldn't see the smile. It was just a small gesture so it wasn't too important.

She continued to concentrate on getting the lock undone but at the same time she was wondering if she should explain herself to Lelia. Telling the girl a couple of things wouldn't be awful. She'd just keep things about how she was a Haunt a secret. "I'm a thief." Katina said simply, glancing back at the girl slightly with a smile. "I've been in this type of situation more than once and this is how I always get out." she said, nodding towards the lock that she was picking.

Anonymous

'Forgive my rudeness Miss, but is it right for me to leave?' Lelia asked nervously.Her hands were wriging in her lap. She had been working in this house since she was a child. It was where she belonged; she did not want to do anything wrong. There was also her affliction to think of. How would she be able to control herself if she had too much freedom? Who would lock her up at night or make sure she didn't hurt anybody? If she left, would she be locked up in one of the Connloath dungeons? Lelia was truly scared of the idea of freedom.

Anonymous

"Is it right for you to leave?" Katina repeated. Just as she did that she smiled because there was a small click noise that signaled that the lock was finally unlocked. "Ha got it.." She opened the door up and grinned before looking back at Lelia, smiling softly instead of grinning. "I cannot answer that question for you. Only you know if it is right or wrong." She got to her feet and stretched a little, some of her joints cracking a little. "I do not know your history here and if that is what is holding you back then that is okay. You can stay here. It is entirely up to you. I won't force you to do anything."

She walked over to Lelia and handed the girl the pins she didn't use. "But if you did leave with me we would end up heading right for Arca. I don't like the idea of you traveling along with me because I don't want you to get pulled into anything I chose to do. I'd feel better if you stayed with my mother and as I said she would take good care of you. I'm sure my brother would as well." She then crossed her arms behind her head. "And if you don't want to go then at least let me help you back to where you sleep. Staying in here would be dreadful for you."

Anonymous

Lelia hesitated then stepped back down to the floor, she didn't want to be set free if she would turn into a werewolf. The woman would probably ditch her when she rfound out.

'This is where I sleep,' she murmured, 'do you belive that non-humans are evil?' She blushed, grateful of the dark. Patron Stone would be furious if he found out that she had made such a comment. With any luck, the Lady would be gone shortly and would never mention what she had asked.

OOC: Lelia will be coming with Katina, she is just a bit nervous.