Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A difference between being Scarred and Scared [JBlood]

Started by Anonymous, May 19, 2008, 02:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

[center:3njalxq7]Philip snorted. "Last I knew, centaurs could not climb. Besides, I would have been free from my bonds before they could pull the tree down" he retorted, throwing his head around in an irritated manner. His black pelt twitched slightly as a fly landed on one of his small wounds. His tail flicked up to swat at it, causing him to flinch slightly. He glanced at Liebe again. "Humans are not as stupid as they look. I'm sure she would have had the smarts to throw things at them had I not have been free or you chase them away".[/center:3njalxq7]

Anonymous

Bax glared. "You centuars are all ignorant. She may not be stupid, but she's small and insignificant. I mean... look at her! I could swallow her whole if it wasn't for the fact that humans are sour and distasteful." He looked at her then at Philip. "I rarely go for centuar flesh, it's just that they had actually came out of hiding..." He smirked. ".. and I can never resist a little taste of centuar."

Anonymous

[center:4eu566ul]"It's not size that matters" Philip snorted back. If Bax were a horse, Philip would had struck at him by now. But alas, the beast had teeth and claws and Philip had no desire to trophy any more scars. He almost gagged at the thought of eating centaur flesh. He never really liked meat, but that was just sick. "They only came because of her. With minimal numbers of female centaurs, it's hard to find... 'fun' as they call it" he said, snorting in disgust.[/center:4eu566ul]

Anonymous

Bax chuckled lowly. "Oh? Perhaps I should expirment and toss her into a crowd of centuar males and see what happens." A sly grin touched his maw. "Then again, what is your purpose for having her? You plan to use her for yourself?" He eyed Philip with a disturbed smirk as he slowly paced around the male, carefully edging closer to Liebe, who was sitting against the tree with her eyes closed, not really paying any mind to what was happening around her.

Anonymous

[center:o6loezih]A light blush run over Philip's face. "I-it's not like that! I found her tangled in a bramble bush and helped her out is all. I found her intruiging as I have never seen a human female up close before" he said, trying to stop his cheeks from burning. His eyes followed Bax's movements, warily watching him. He was fairly certain he wouldn't try to eat Liebe, but one could never know.[/center:o6loezih]

Anonymous

Bax chuckled. "What's all the blushing for boy? You like her?" He stopped next to the now napping Liebe. She has ende dup laying down curled up near the tree. Her face hiden by her long black hair. Bax side glanced at Philip as he lifted his hoof up like her'd crush her, to see what the centuar would do.

Anonymous

[center:umvh9k17]"What? No! I-I er..." he stammered, stopping as he saw the Bax was now next to Liebe. His eyes went wide as Bax lifted his hoof as if the crush the poor girl. "W-what are you doing?" he asked carefully, taking a step in that direction. He wasn't planning on actually hurting her, was he?[/center:umvh9k17]

Anonymous

Bax watched Philip and his pierced harks flipped foward as he slowly put his foot on the ground. Another sly and taunting smirk crossed his features. "I wasn't gonna do anything to her... Not yet anyway." He laughed as lowered his head and nipped at the bottom of her hoodie and tugged up up a bit, the pale flesh of her lower back became bare. He was messing with Philip. Bax wouldn't do anything to a human girl, but he did know that Philip didn't know that.

Anonymous

[center:2z6e8hr5]"Gah, don't do that!" philip exclaimed, his hands coming up to clutch two large handfuls of his hair. "You'll wake her up. And I don't think she'd enjoy having something like you tugging at her... whatever it is they call those things" he said, gesturing to her clothing. His legs were bunched and quivering as he was on the brink of gallopping over there and kicking Bax fair on the hocks. "For the love of... Leave her alone!" he said, stressing over how close Bax was to her.[/center:2z6e8hr5]

Anonymous

Bax looked at Philip, smirking still. "What's a matter pretty boy? Don't want someone touching your female?" He lowered her head again and lifted her hoodie up more. More or her back being exposed and she shuddered before curling into a tighter ball.

Anonymous

[center:2p30tygh]"Pretty boy? I'll show you pretty boy you low, slimy snake droppings!" he said, stomping his way over to the two of them. Bax was just pushing his luck too far for his comfort. As he came alongside the beast, Philip gave a sharp kick at Bax's hocks. He looked down at Liebe and scowled at how far up her... whatever it is was.[/center:2p30tygh]

Anonymous

Bax grunted and moved away before biting into Philip's side. He moved a distance away and glared at the centuar. "Just admit you're going to use her like any other of yur kind."

Anonymous

[center:1a90ug01]Philip gave a small grunt as Bax bit at him, striking out lazily this time. "I won't admit it because it's not true" he snorted, coming to stand over Liebe protectively. "What would you know, anyway? You don't know me" he said, locking his leg joints.[/center:1a90ug01]

Anonymous

Bax watched him and snorted harshly. "So be it. I have other things to do tahn linger here watching you. I'm gone." He then turned and trudged off.

Liebe stirred and bit and shivered before moving until she was against one of Philips legs feeling taht it was warm.

Anonymous

[center:7ixn11jy]"Good ridence!" Philip called after the beast. The feeling of something pressing against one of his legs, he looked down between them. There was Liebe, huddled up against his left foreleg. He laid himself down against the tree, careful so that he wasn't laying on top of Liebe. A sigh left his throat and nothing more when he brought his upper body to lay upon the ground, his chin resting on his crossed hands.[/center:7ixn11jy]

Anonymous

Liebe felt a small movement, but nothing brought her to move any more. After awhile she slowly woke and glanced aorund and looked at Philip. She sat up and yawned and stretched.

Anonymous

[center:2r3wkg4w]Philip had drifted off into a light snooze, his ears and nose still hard at work to sense everything around them. He did not wake as Liebe did, but instead slept on, dreaming what he dreamt. He grunted slightly and shuffled a little, but that was the furtherest extent that his movement went.[/center:2r3wkg4w]

Anonymous

Liebe slowly started to come to after awhile. She yawned and glanced around. Suprise struck her and she looked at Philip. Quickly she moved away having remembered all those other centuars and the thought had hit her hard... what if he was like them? She pressed back into another tree and wrapped her arms around her legs.. her knees up to her chest. He's not like them is he? I mean, he doesn't seem that way.

Anonymous

[center:2uxatdmf]The sound scattering of Liebe woke Philip, his eyes peeling open. Lifting his upper body upright, he stretched and yawned. He flicked his head a bit, a curious expression crossing his face and he found that Liebe was not where she had last been. Looking about, He caught sight of her with her arms wrapped around her knees as she leaned against another tree. He tilted his head to the side, his brows furrowing. Why is she over there? Did something frighten her? He stretched out his front legs, leaning forward so that he could hold his fetlocks to stretch down the back of the limbs.[/center:2uxatdmf]

Anonymous

By the time he was awake she had already put her hood up and rested her forehead on her knees. Her face was hiden from him and everything else. He long hair was tangled and in need of some attenchin. A sigh slipped over her lips..

The sleeve on Liebe's right army was pushed up a bit. She didn't notice, so she also didn't know all the scars plastered on that part of her arm was exposed..