Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play
Main Menu

Fiery Wind

Started by Anonymous, June 06, 2008, 02:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Amber turned and looked pissed. "she left me to die all those years ago...and class? Were freaking demons. Class isnt on our list of survival." She turned to shadow. "What the HELL was that for."

Shadow for the first time in 2000 years, was pissed off. Her hair spiked and a stress mark apeared on her head. "I want a battle. I've been tired of not letting my true power out for ages." Amber turned. "The last time you did that, you created the last ice age, remember?" She snickered. "And you created the sahara." "Hey! That was an accident. I didnt mean to create the eruption and fry the ground to a crisp!"

Shadow was getting tired of this argument. "Forget the childish argument. Why did you seek me out anyway?"

Anonymous

Iria froze as the kitsune lady's color changed, and he kept his eyes fixed to her. Usually colors didn't change that fast unless it was something bad...

From what she said next, and from the reactions of the new person who suddenly appeared, he assumed yes. The boy edged away a little, eyes wide as they watched the confrontation and their magic filed away the colors in their minds. Something told him that anytime those particular colors were over the larger predator he wouldn't want to be near her. Or at least not in striking range.

Especially since they both apparently had more than enough magic to turn him into roast kitty before he even got through with a pounce.

He jumped, eyes snapping to the almost forgotten man as Taeo spoke, and the pair took a moment to answer as they realized that his color had changed as well... Though at least this emotion didn't seem to be on the 'instant bad' side that the kitsune ladies had. Iria's eyes flickered back towards them and he edged away another step, ears flat on his head as he answered "I'm not stupid. They could have me torn apart before I even got to them!"

The jaguar was a hunter, not a fighter. And more than that he hunted by stalking. No way he was going to go jump into a fight between two predators stronger than he was, that was just asking to become prey.

He shivered and edged more away as the emotion-colors continued to change and the ladies spoke. Great. Battle. And apparently running in a panic wasn't going to help if they could do things so big. Suddenly, he really really didn't want to be there. At least the stupid sleeping deer didn't know there was the possibility of a giant kitsune fight simmering on the horizon.

Anonymous

Amber glared. "You know why I have been chasing after you for so many years." Shadow sighed. "Why do you bother? We are like yin and yang. It wouldnt work, We would just end up blowing up stuff." Amber's pelt spiked up and her eyes turned all red. "Shut up. I AM GETTING REVENGE!" A tornado of fire surrounded her and lava spewed from behind her. Shadow took a step back. "What the hell? Did I miss something? Scince when are you able to do THAT?!" She threw her sunglasses over to the side. "You forced me to do this.." She opened her eyes, and they were pure fire. She stared directly at her. A tornado of ice surrounded her. They launched at eachother at lightning speed. they leaped in the air and time seemed to stop for a moment. When they collided, they bolth fell to the ground at the same time and got up, weak. Amber spat. "Damnit you!" Shadow at her with a merciless expression. "It was your idea to fight in the first place. I wanted to end this quickly, and I wanted to ensure the saftey of innocent people. They dont deserve to get injured due to your stupidity and blindness." She fixed her icy glare at Amber's back. "The hunters gave you that scar. Did that teach you anyhting..? Apperently not. I wish you would just finally realize the truth in what happened all those years ago...I left you alone because I thought you were strong enough to handle those hunters that attacked our mom and dad.. I dont really hate you...I just do these things to make you stronger." Amber glanced at her. "How does slicing me with your claws help?" Shadow sighed. "You werent paying attention. You could have dodged it."

Anonymous

Lava could not be good for the enviroment. Or the tectonic plates under the ground. How the hell did that work anyway? Taeo rose an eyebrow and plunked his butt onto the grass and slowly undid the cloth wrapping around his hands. Ever so slowly, meters of thin white cloth pooled in his lap and he looked down at his hands. Like his breath, which was coming out in white streams because it was so cold. He flexed his blue fingers and smacked them to the ground.

Slowly the ground turned to ice. This too, would be very bad for the trees, but at least ice would melt here. Fires didn't just go away. He rolled his eyes skyward.

Three thousand years old.

Ha.

Fooled him!

"Look, Ladies. Are you done being immature? Do you ever think of the enviroment? I can keep my hands here all day and make your toes freeze if you like buuut..." He trailed off and looked between them and tilted his head to the side.

Anonymous

Oh great, they weren't stopping fighting. Two hugely powerful things and they were going at it like two squirrels fighting over the same stash of nuts. Which was probably a bad example to give to two giant scary magic things but he really couldn't do much better considering the circumstances.

He stopped thinking as the magic really started up, and he stood there, frozen and not really sure what to do other than watch in freezing terror as the two ladies clashed against each other. Then one of them snapped, neither Iria nor Shir would have been able to even guess at which it had been, and they turned tail to dash towards the lake. He didn't go far, just enough to more or less take shelter behind a particularly large tree, but at least he wasn't right there anymore.

Iria's eyes snapped to the man again as he started... Doing something. Even without being able to see physical color, he could tell that the man must be doing something. There couldn't be any other reason for him to be sitting there like that, could there? It vaguely occurred to Iria that he hadn't really wondered what the bandages were for, and had just assumed they covered some sort of injury. That appeared to be wrong... unless it was a really odd injury.

A moment later he had his answer, and his eyes widened as he realized that there was ice spreading out over the ground from the man. The boy jumped up onto a tree root, staring down at it and curling his bare toes slightly in an effort to keep them away from it. Well... At least that would stop the fire. Iria shivered a little bit at the thought of what fire could do. He could deal with his feet being cold for a bit to avoid that.

Somewhere in the back of his mind, all his subconscious could concentrate on was that after this whole display everything close enough to hear was going to be spooked, assuming that it didn't get even worse. There went any chance of being able to have a good meal; maybe he'd get lucky and some animal would be stupid so he could manage to catch something to eat. At least frustration gave him something to think about other than being terrified.

It was a little calming that the man didn't seem to sound worried. He was a demon, he would know about this stuff, right? And at least he seemed to care what happened to the forest. Really Iria knew they should have just stayed silent, but before he could regain enough common sense to stop himself, he snapped out towards the two women, voice sounding high pitched and scared, "You're going to end up screwing up everything for what lives around here!"

((Edited it to fix a sentence that was majorly bugging me, didn't change around what he said or did at all, just reworded ^^))

Anonymous

Shadow's pelt spiked at the presence of ice, made by the other guy. She looked at the ground. She laughed at his comment. " Why do you care? One-we dont have toes. Two-You can't freeze another ice user." She turned to the other person/people/whoever. She controled herself, allthought there was the slightest hint of anger. "Please dont speak to me like that. I understand your concern." Amber sat. She smiled evily. "Guess what?" Shadow turned around. "What do you want, brat?!" Amber laughed. "I'm not amber!" Shadow stared. "That's why I tried to attack you. You didnt dodge the claw swipe. Amber would have. I talked to you to see what you would answer. You are too stupid to be her. And, Amber can't make giant fire tornados." The person was confused. "Fine." The other person turned into true form, and was a silver male kitsune with a black stripe. Shadow almost flew backward. "Not you again!!!" He tried to go nearer, but she flew back another 10 feet. "No! Get. away.""but-" "NO! Last time you got within 3 feet of me...perv." She glared into his eyes. He was immobilized. "what the..?" "Ha, forgot that I could do that? " She used her magic to teleport him to a wilderness. "idiot." She put her sunglasses back on. She walked effortlessly on the ice twords the forest. He reaapeared infront of her. "Why not just one little date..? Please??" She sighed. "You are REALLY persistant. I am not letting you follow me around. Bye bye, pretty boy. " She teleported him into the wilderness again.

((I edited it to reply to you, sorry, I didnt see the sentence. XD))