Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Zephaniah Blessing

Started by Tally, July 02, 2008, 12:09:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

ZEPHANIAH BLESSING

"Ah, my name. Regrettably I cannot utter my true name, for it is an ancient word of primal, chaotic power. It is the First Word, the One True Word that birthed the stars and sun and moon, and if I were to speak it aloud—truly, were I even to whisper but a syllable of it—I would unleash such arcane might as the world could not withstand. Its utterance would tear the sky asunder, rend the mighty Terrins themselves into dust! The seas would boil away, the earth beneath our feet turn to flame, all the beasts of the land go crazed...!" ~ Zephan, when asked what his name is

pic 1

lyrics
go
here

Current Threads:
A Day to Remember
Completed Threads:
If No One's Around to Hear

__________________WELL MET

Name:
Zephaniah Blessing

Nicknames
Zephan, Zeph

Species:
human

Race:
Serenian

Height
5'8"

Home:
Wanderer, but spends most of his time in Serendipity

mage-for-hire

__________________KNOW THYSELF

Appearance:
Zephan has blue hair that is longer around his face than it is in the back.  His eyes are orange-yellow. Slender and wiry, as he doesn't have a lot of coin to spend on food and spends a lot of time traveling on foot.

Personality:
Friendly, extroverted, doesn't know the meaning of the word shy. Flippant, arrogant in a way. Thinks there's no trouble he couldn't magic or talk himself out of. Always jesting and prone to sarcasm. A compulsive liar. Can't ever give simple answers to simple questions, always has to embellish.  Doesn't take anything seriously.

History:
He could never stand the thought of studying magic in some stuffy college so he set out into the world as soon as he was old enough and has fumbled his way through the intricacies of magic, learning from mages he met along the way occasionally but mostly teaching himself through trial and error. He takes odd jobs to get by and rarely stays in one place for long.

Abilities:
Zephan's magic is a force to be respected, though he spends most of his time making sure it doesn't kill anyone. He's competent with magic but never received any formal training, so there are holes in his knowledge.

traveling, talking, finding new and practical uses for magic

Dislikes:
mages who sit in a dusty tower and never go out and make use of their power