Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Bored, Bored, Bored

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2008, 03:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I guess I ought to explain why I've been hanging around the board 24/7.  Well . . . I actually just got out of school the other week and then I went on vacation and now that I'm back home, I have absolutely nothing to do.  My boss doesn't have any more hours for me (yay for doing summer school -_-) and I'm currently sitting around avoiding being assigned chores.

Anyway rather than making characters, I decided to play with the avatar creator.  And I made a story for each of the little critters.  Isn't that quaint? n_n  They aren't characters, mind you, like I normally make.  I'm trying to avoid making 8478588234 charries, though I'm not saying you'll never see any of these guys in the RP.  So now, in all of my glorious boredom, I will show you my avatars.

Wandering Spirit--scary dude who can inflict damage.

Centaur 1--a little white centaur who has a bat buddy.  Centaur 1 is an expert archer, though he's a relatively peaceful creature.  He's also a vegetarian.

Faun 1--this faun brings death and destruction wherever he goes.  Oh, and he has a cool sword.

Faun 2--she's nice and she likes plants.  Her specialty is herbal and plant-related magic.

Mermaid 1--she looks nice and friendly, and I guess she is.  Except she knows how to weild a plasma sword.  :twisted:

Skeleton--he doesn't know that he's dead and he can't figure out why people run away from him screaming.

Guy--ever since random things started attacking him last week, he's been having a hard time surviving.  As a traveling businessman, his only weapons to fight back are words, so he stole a baseball bat from a curiosity shop.

Wolf 1--she is a wolf warrior who wants to bring piece and justice to the world.

Wolf 2--he never wanted to be a wolf, but he suddenly turned into one one day.  He hasn't changed out of his original clothing.

Wolf 3--he is a bad-ass warrior who enjoys playing with his victims before he disposes of them.  However, he fights for truth.

Aaaand that's all.  Okay.  ^_^  Next on my agenda: uhhh crap.  I don't know what I'm going to do.

But hey, what do you all do when you're bored?  Any advice is great.

Edit! More by popular demand.

Centaur 2

Chainsaw Guy--From Resident Evil

Drome 1--a bird thing.

Lion--nothing like anthropomorphic animals.

Tiger

Anonymous

QuoteOh, and he has a cool sword.

This made me giggle.
That little icon maker is the DEVIL.
Far Too Addicting.
It should have a warning on it.

Anonymous

I know.  :D  I have a whole bunch more on my photobucket.