Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Pardon our dust~!

Started by Rhindeer, October 25, 2008, 01:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Tal and I are just working on updating and better-fying the place. ;D Which means things might be temporarily messy.

The joining process has been changed for the better! That is, profiles and joining has been merged, and it's now all self-organizing. Huzzah! Don't fret, your profiles and joining posts are still here! They're just currently at the bottom of the forum in the archives, waiting to be sorted into the correct spots on the Character Directory. That'll be done gradually over the course of the next few days and weeks (there're a lot of characters to sort, yo!).

A couple of areas have been trashed, those being the Orphanage board and Thief's Guild board. ;D They were never used, and besides, thieves and orphans exist all over, eh?

Necromantia is also no more, though Thanatos is still there as an island city! Necromantia as a whole, however, was always rather out of place with the rest of the setting, not to mention it was never used, so we bid it farewell. Something better will be taking its place in the future, once it's finished. ^^

So that's about it for now!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Tally

I whipped up a working ranks/leaders list to start with. viewtopic.php?f=156&t=7902

It's not quite complete yet, as there's some things missing, but at least it gives us something to work with! I'm not sure the best way to format it. We can work all that out as we go. For now I just kept the bullet points format from the old character directory. P:

Everyone should give it a look and see what ya think.