Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Captured! (Draccles)

Started by Anonymous, December 26, 2008, 04:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Nage considered removing the gag to let her breathe better, but humans actually kept their stamina better from breathing through their noses, so really it was helping her. They kept walking at a brisk pace. There were plenty of worse places to be marched through naked; at least the forest floor was mainly dry pine needles and other leaves. It was the twigs that cut at her feet, and the occasional pine nuts.

They headed northwest, Nage using his single beetle left at the Dread Army hideout as his compass. Not that they were actually heading in that exact direction, but by turning to the right slightly he put himself on the right path.

The pace stayed the same for hours, until, when light broke over the trees, Nage stopped. "We stop here for a while," he told her, still holding her leash. "On your knees Tarlaka."

When she did he paced around behind her, a sinister smile forming.

"Bend over."

Unclipping his belt, Nage dropped his pants and started what would be the first of many such play times with his new pet.

Once he was finished, once every hole had been satisfactorily defiled and his pants were back up the sun had finished its ascent and was shining daylight upon them. He smiled, savouring what he'd done to her, the pure evil of the act. It made him feel like his old self again.

But something was wrong. He looked down at his hands, realising they had something on them, something white. No white liquids should be anywhere outside of Tarlaka right now, so this puzzled him to no end. Bringing one hand up to his mouth he sampled it, deliberating the taste for a moment before grinning and wiping his hands on his trousers. He knew what it was.

With one booted foot he pushed on her side, tossing her over onto her back. Dropping to his knees he straddled her, running his thumb over one of her nipples, where it collected another drop of white, of milk.

Pulling the cloth down he removed the gag and demanded softly, "Explain."

Anonymous

A whipping or a kick in the gut would have been more welcome. Thought the long acts of animal lust on his part gave her time to think, plan. She carefully kept her expression blank, though she did frown when something hurt or when it pulled the skin away from the brand on her bottom or when he touched her shoulders or the wounds on her back. Gave the occational grunt as her mind raced. Fruitlessly trying to figure something out.

It occured to her that she was being raped, so she left a little of her hardened mind go to let her cry and whimper occationally as well. It would probably look suspicious if she didn't cry or make any noises. Fatigue made her pitch forward into the ground with her bum in the air and the second the Bug-man was off her case (literally) she flopped to her side and curled up, her eyes closing.

Then she was rudely awoken from her quickly approching 'nap' and flopped onto her back, which made her arch up in pain. Tarlakas shoulders were aching horribly , being bound behind her for hours, her face was flushed with her fever, though she could probably pretend it was shame. Shame would be good right now.  It was just him, and he was doing it all, what did she have to be ashamed of?

It sucked anyway.

When Nage straddled her and poked a boob she frowned up at him. While he had been about his business he had unknowingly relieved some of the pressure in her breasts. Well, that explained why they didn't ache so badly right now. Tarlaka was surprised when he removed the gag, the little ball had teeth indents in it from where she'd bitten down, her jaw hurt and it took her a moment to 'explain.' in which case Tarlaka just looked from what she could see of her breast back up at him.

Maybe he wasn't so smart after all. When she spoke her voice was hoarse and quiet "That would be breast milk,"Are you retarded? "It comes from breasts of women who have had children or women who have lost children and are actively working as wetnurses, it's a mammal thing you wouldn't understand."

Anonymous

Nage grinned. She thought him an idiot again, how amusing. "I know that pet," he said slowly, as if talking to an animal, "What I mean is where is the child? Boy, or girl hmm? What's its name?"

A mother. He had no idea she was a mother. If he'd known before he might have taken the little spawn as well, see how well she fared when its life was in danger. He still could, later. A baby wouldn't be too much weight for him to carry all the way back, it wouldn't take a day.

It would be another three days before they reached the boat, then another few to sail up river. By then the cogs should be turning.

Anonymous

A frown. He knew about Seiteki. Once they discovered she had been kidnapped and that her wings were... Where ever they were, Tarlaka knew Yuri would be extra protective of Seiteki. For now she would lie, build a plausible story. Still born? No, she had her daughter months ago, she wouldn't still be lactating... Wet nurse?  Of course not, she was the Commander of the military, who would she wet nurse for? No one.

Tarlaka gave a humourless snort and leered, "Me? A mother? I gave birth yes, I let it nurse, yes... But I am no mother. The father takes care of it, I provide health by letting it suckle." A name, she needed a name, "It's name is...Now what was it... Rupurt? Ralph? Rhonda? I can't remember, I make the little whelp let go of me so I can get back to work, poor thing sobs and sobs after I leave." Tarlaka tilted her head and looked up at Nage, her face curious, "Suppose I leave it hungry?"

While in reality, Tarlaka secretly cherished the moments she got with her daughter. It took a few weeks for the mother to warm up to her child, but once she got into the habit of visiting and feeding her daughter Tarlaka got up earlier just to watch her little baby sleep. The wet nurse provided was hardly used and only in emergencies. Like now.

Surely Yuri would be with Seiteki. The maids wouldn't find anything odd about her not visiting her daughter, it was normal, in all but a few eyes, the Commander still loathed her child and did the only duty she had to do, feed it.

Tarlaka supposed that would be in favour of her lie. The wrong name helped, too.

Anonymous

A mischievous grin pulled at Nage's lips, his eyes filled with a terrible kind of joy. She was lying, about how much he couldn't tell, but she was. Tarlaka had fallen into the simplest trap of a liar, giving too much information.

"I never said you were a mother," he said simply, "Which begs the question, why did you say that? You were so set to dissuade me of something I never claimed, which means you are lying. You care about your child, as any mother does. Oh you can try and pretend you are cold and emotionless, but I see through it. So, there is only one reason why you would lie. You believe if I think the child important I may return to take it as well, and perhaps I will, in time." He watched for a reaction, watched her eyes.

"As for the father....well. Maybe he is around or maybe he is not. The good king certainly isn't the father, so either the father is gone, or you like to mess around with other men." Another smile, this one mysterious as he let her try and work that one out.

"Don't you remember? There was a beetle, that time, by the pond, when Akkiel walked in on you bathing, you dressed his hand and..." A sly grin ended the sentence for him. "You see Tarlaka, you were not the first target of this little plan, oh no. I was watching the king, examining him so I could take him, but his apparently new found infatuation with you presented a far more fruitful path. I decided to take you instead, enrage the king, push his hand to send his leaderless armies to war...but I've gone off topic."

His face came down to just above hers, the face that had been calm up until now breaking into an expression of rage as he suddenly yelled at her, "Do not lie to me, ever!" With than he stood, taking her by the armpits and dragging the woman to her feet. He roughly turned her around, pushing her against a large pine and taking a few steps back.

The whip at his belt was of medium length, with its leather braid splitting into three tails a foot from the tip. He drew it up, and then lashed out, three red lines appearing on her back. Again and again he struck, leaving scores of crosshatched red marks. Ten lashes, a standard punishment for a slave, and then it was done.

He replaced the whip and gave her a moment before moving towards her. Scooping out her knees from under her, supporting her neck with his other arm he carried her. "Go to sleep, you'll need your rest," he ordered, not bothered by the weight.

Setting off at a faster trot than they'd been moving at, Nage headed towards the waiting boat.

Anonymous

Well, crap. Tarlaka wanted to smack herself in the forehead, but she didn't for two reasons, one, that it would be damn obvious that she had been lying, and two Tarlaka couldn't exactly reach her head when he was sitting on her and her arms were pinned between herself and the ground.  The fact she had a raging headache pounding in rhythem with her heartbeat didn't help matters. Tarlaka listened to her Captor carefully before smiling and lifting an eyebrow, "Or I'm hoping you're stupid enough to go do that and leave me all alone. I'm not the Commander because I have a nice rack, if I was anyone else I'd be half dead by now."

Tarlaka wished she was anyone else, she'd have fainted dead away the second her knees touched the forest floor. The commander hadn't even come up with a good plan while... Blue eyes snapped up towards his face and stared. A beetle. A single beetle. He could see from a single disgusting beetle. What else could he do with a beetle?

This was good to know news.  Of course it was going to be at a price, everything was at a price. For a moment the now blonde wished that she knew how to act like a lady. Should she be scared? Disgusted? Well, Tarlaka was disgusted, though she was sure that anyone would be disgusted about being raped by a pile of bugs. She shuddered and looked away for a moment before he began to yell at her.

In a flurry of movement she saw a tree at her face and she knew what was happening. Eyes were wide for a moment before she closed them and pressed her face against the tree and took steady breaths through her teeth. Where slaves normally treated like this? The whipping did to her, it stung, but it was hardly felt above the ache of all her other wounds.

When the whipping was finished she could feel the marks pulse on her back and let out a surprised huff when he picked her up. Before she could stop herself the numb of her body reached her mind and she closed her eyes and 'fell asleep,' thought it's more likely that she fainted before he even told her to.

Of course she would regret it later, she wasn't really all that sure where they were going, and she still hadn't figuered out a good way to leave a trail.

Anonymous

She had a fever, that much was clear from her colour as much as her body temperature. His arms grew warm from her heat, which would have been uncomfortable, was he human in anything more than form. Nothing to do about it other than let her rest and keep an eye out for herbs.

One might mistake Nage for someone who didn't understand things like medicinal herbs, but a large part of torture was keeping the victim alive. He noticed, as they travelled, a small weed that would help bring down her temperature. Not wanting to stop, Nage sent a small platoon of beetles to rip off the leaves in their long pincers and carry them to him, without losing a moment of time.

He kept moving through the day until, when night had fallen again, he stopped in the middle a small thicket of blackberries. Setting her down on her side on the ground, Nage turned into a swarm and started picking berries. He laid her unused top down to form a blanket, the many beetles dropping fruit onto it until it formed a reasonable pile. Reforming he sat down, taking the leaves and starting to crush them into a paste between his palms.

When she woke, he ordered simply, "Eat."

Anonymous

Nightmares plagued her. The day replayed over and over again while she slept through the day, the red she saw behind her eyelids when the sun was in her face turned into blood from when her wings got ripped out. When he wasn't careful and pulled something, the pain from her wounds bending turns into the parts of the day when the wound occured. When it wasn't replaying the beginning of the day her brain played out a more eventful rape or something else that Nage would do to her. Then it stopped, the sun was down and she was curled up shivering despite having a high fever.

The womans fever didn't break, it was getting worse, beads of sweat ran down her forehead and neck, her face was flushed, her feet and finger tips were red. Lips were swollen and her breath was slow and hollow. It took her a few moments to wake up, it was a forced movement, her becoming aware, completely aware. Slowly she sat up, her new blonde hair clung to her neck and face and any other beads of sweat on her body that her hair could reach. Confused, disoriented she looked around, down at herself then heard the command to eat.

Tarlaka, the brave Commander of Adela, wanted to cry. Deep soul wrenching sobs and curl up and press her face to her knees. It was all real, her wings were gone, they were all but phantom limbs. She didn't recognize where she was which meant that she had slept at least a whole day. Missed the sun. Didn't know which direction they were going. Her mouth was open and she eyed the berries, it would be stupid to starve herself, she'd never get home, never see her daughter again if she died.

Adela would lose a Commander, Yuri would lose a friend, Akkiel a possible love, Seiteki a mother, Nathanial and Theodore would lose their teacher. Pale and with a shaky hand she reached over and gently grabbed a small handful of the berries, inspecting them before she put them into her mouth to chew. Tarlaka wasn't doing this because Nage told her to, she was doing it because not eating it would be stupid.

Her bright blue eyes stared at him while she sat carefully off to the side so the brand on the right side of her bottom didn't touch anything. It stung, her back stung, the lashes stung, her shoulders were numb, her head throbbed and her entire body felt hot. The blonde hair was strange to see when she put her head down to look at her trembling hands. No crying. She was a strong woman who didn't need tears to fall back on.

Besides, she could sob when she was safe. "I'm sick," she said boredly, stating the obvious incase Mr.Bug-Butt didn't figure that out himself.

((... >_> We can pretend Nage let her hands lose so she could eat because he's a smart man and knows that Tarlaka is too sick to try and kick his ass *cough*))