Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Jake's Story

Started by Anonymous, December 30, 2004, 02:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

No one really mind me - I am mostly just putting my thoughts to paper...or to screen.

Christina carries a note for Jake that prophesies his transformation into a hero. He is to be called Darkstar, and he is to be somewhat of a Zorro figure. The only thing is that Jake is terribly shy and despises daredevils, which he would need to become in order to fulfill his duty. He will obviously need to get around that. Someone will have to teach him a bit of magic, because that may be necessary for his heroism. Fight fire with fire, they say. He will need a teacher/coach. I'm thinking a noble, old creature - like a dragon. They seem to be patient. Here's a twist I just thought of: Christy didn't give him the whole note. She tore off the end because she feared it would deter him. The part he never reads is that he won't return to his own time. He will not live, but he will be victorious. I just signed my char's life away! Woe is me! Woe is me! Oh well, I'll get over it. I'm sure. Won't I?

Okay: Dragon needed - must be noble and patient, but master in the art of magic. Must be able to give advice to young idiot and coach a hero.

Any dragons available?

Rhindeer

SquidProRo plays a TON of dragon characters! I don't play any right now, otherwise I'd offer one up...but yeah! I know she has a ton!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Four of my ten characters are dragons, yeah, but the trouble is that none of them are particularly magical. Dart has substantial knowledge of magic, but cannot actually wield magic.
I have actually been planning to sign up as a magical dragon, but I don't know when I'll get round to doing it, so don't wait up. ^^

Anonymous

Okay, but thanks anyway! Spread the word!

Anonymous

Hmmm... Deszeld is a patient, magically-inclined dragon that could give all sorts of advice to idiots and has a gang of misfits that could help anyone get over being shy.

Only thing is, he's not noble... he's more dark grey than pure white if you catch my drift. He could inadvertantly teach Jake how to be a hero though, just seeing some of the jobs Deszeld and his Syndicate do could convince anyone that the world needs heros ^__^

Anonymous

Just saw this post, and decided to volunteer my dragon character.  He's currently in a thread right now (with one of your characters, nonetheless), but as soon as the current crisis resolves somewhat, I'd be happy to let your character have his services.

His magical abilities tend to lean towards transformation and nature rather than destructive elemental magics, though he still can breathe fire.  He is patient, noble, etc. etc. etc.  Is this character okay?  Either let me know what you think by PM or reply in here.

Anonymous

Thank you everyone! I think that I will take up Wolfbro's offer. I am more familiar with the character.