Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The biginnings of Fall, and the Meeting of the thieves.

Started by Anonymous, April 01, 2009, 04:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I nodded to both, throwing another log on the fire. I removed the pot, waiting for whats left to cool. I smiled at my 'guests' "So about how many more days of travel do you think you have?"

Anonymous

Charmaine looked thoughtful for a moment. "I would say we'll reach it by the end of the evening. I'm not too sure though. Could be longer." From what their directions said it wasn't too much farther. "Supposedly it's surrounded by a wooden wall, so we'll know it when we see it."

Anonymous

I nodded my head several times at her explanation.
"Okay."
I rolled my neck, wich produced several loud popping noises.

Anonymous

Weston turned to Charmaine and started speaking low in Halfling. "Should we really travel with her? I mean we are going to this place to rob someone. Do you think she'll figure that out?" He asked a bit worriedly.

In Halfling she replied, "I think we'll be okay. Besides I don't even know if her destination is this outpost. She might be traveling on farther. At the very least she's an extra body that can fight if we run into trouble between here and there. You know what that man said. These woods are full of surprises."

Weston nodded in understanding. "Well, I'm ready when you all are."

Anonymous

I stood, "Well I dont know about you guys but, I could use a little sleep..." I yawn. I bend down and touch the scraps of the stew, it was luke warm safe for Lithonion to eat, I slid the bowl to him. He jumped up eating whats left and, licking the bottom. I moved over to my pack once more to pull out a bedroll.

Anonymous

Charmaine yawned loudly then, "Yeah, sleep sounds like a good idea. You have our bedrolls Wes?" She asked her partner.

Weston got up and looked through their packs. "Yeah, I've got them. Here you go." He said handing Charmaine hers. "It'll be nice to get some rest after traveling for so long today." He commented as he started spreading out his bedroll. Charmaine rolled hers out next to his.

"We'll get started early in the morning." Charmaine stated.