Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Bored and Alone *open*

Started by Anonymous, April 19, 2009, 09:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Kalli felt slightly annoyed when Ayuven left, because the tea had been his idea,  but she decided to focus all her energy on Yestin and Hachen now.  Sneaking carefully over to Yestin, she removed two teacups from his horn almost effortlessly, then filled them with tea. She handed one to the newcomer and set the other in front of his cute little pig. She couldn't resist petting the little creature.

"He's adorable! How long have you had him for?" she asked Hachen. "I've never heard of a pig who liked tea before, but he certainly seems to enjoy the smell of it," she said, carefully removing another cup. It was rather annoying that Yestin seemed not to notice that she was taking his teacups. Didn't he want any tea?

Anonymous

The post was submitted three times for some reason.  Sorry

Anonymous

"Thank you,"  Hachen said taking the cup.  "He likes anything he can eat or drink."  Hachen rubbed his chin thinking back to when he and pig met; It was followed by both of them running from bandits.  "We've been traveling together for about six months now, and this is the tenth time he's gotten me lost."  Hachen took a sip of his tea as he watched his pig happily lap his tea up.

Anonymous

"Thank you,"  Hachen said taking the cup.  "He likes anything he can eat or drink."  Hachen rubbed his chin thinking back to when he and pig met; It was followed by both of them running from bandits.  "We've been traveling together for about six months now, and this is the tenth time he's gotten me lost."  Hachen took a sip of his tea as he watched his pig happily lap his tea up.