Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Political Intrigue in Serendipity - Movers and SHakers HERE

Started by Anonymous, April 23, 2009, 08:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

I would squeeze the family, but I don't want to get stabbed by any of them. XD And those who work for them too ^^. Everyone's so fascinating!

Anonymous

*grins* That they are. I'm kinda wanting to do a thread with all the children and Senoniya... just to see... >_>

Anonymous

LMAO! *Grin!* That would be the most amusing thing ever. I'd love to see how they all interact with each other.

Anonymous

That's what I was thinking! Oh! If Katarina wants to join the Banquet, she is more than welcomed to.

Anonymous

yeah i think that thread would be a great idea!!
^__^

Anonymous

Look at the drama unfolding! wee, I'm all for family fun! *heads to banquet*

Anonymous

I was thinking about having a sort of family dinner sorta thing. We've several members already, but I want to see them all interact. Get a feel for how the family functions. Either use a birthday or special event as the occasion. Anyone have any ideas?

And this would be for anyone -in- the family. Not just directly related.  :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Yeah! Zane's birthday is coming up. Maybe it could be his party. Turning the big 2-0! It would be a great time for everyone to get together.

Anonymous

*giggles* I'm going to have to make Zane a friend.  :mrgreen:

Anonymous

*blink* o_o

*sniffle* :[ Hiya! You're so amazingly observant! *is ashamed of forgetting her own character's birthday* Dx

Lion

I'll just go along with whatever you guys want.  I don't really have a preference for anything right now.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

Anonymous

*chuckles* nice, nice. Well, we can do something like that. It'd get everyone involved.

Actually, I was wondering how Zane would get along with Fawn. *amused* Mah lil slave girl. >_> she'd be a little older though.

Anonymous

Fawn? *searches brain* You haven't introduced her to the site yet, right? *feels slow*

Anonymous

*giggles* She's mentioned in the flash back. She's one of Senoniya's attendants.

Anonymous

Ahh, I see now. =)

I could definitely see them being on friendly terms, with her being part of the household and all, but anything further I think would be a bit of a stretch considering the age gap between them.