Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To enjoy rich pockets and warm spirits from the bar *Mature*

Started by Anonymous, May 27, 2009, 10:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Revis made his way through the hustle and bustle that was the town of Cerenis. It was always full of people coming and going, trading, selling, or buying merchandise. All that meant in his head was their was pockets full of gold around. He was not one to pass up an opportunity to get some more gold for his own purse. He walked through the crowd and bumped into a few people and said sorry to most of them.

When he finally got to a clear spot away from the crowds he grinned widely and held up his hand which he was holding 4 different purses full of gold. With this days work done he decided to enjoy himself with a bit of a drink. He walked to where he knew the best tavern would be. He entered it to escape one hustle and bustle to enter into another. The place was crowded with patrons drinking and talking about things from crops to money to even tall tells. Revis noticed a few people had looked in his direction and put on his most charming smile.

He walked over to a corner of the tavern where there was an empty table and sat down. It was the best place to keep an eye out for anyone and also to make quick escape if need by making distractions. A waitress then walked over and he politely said with a small charming smile, "I would like to have one of your strongest drinks that this fine establishment carries my dear lady." The waitress smiled back with a hint of a blush on her face and turned to go get him his drink. Of yes this was turning out to be a most splendid day.

Anonymous

Most eyes would have missed the young mans quick hands, but not Chime's.
Her gaze caught each of his movements, saw his hands take the gold from their owners with ease.
A hint of a grin crept its way onto her face, this would be the second thief she met in this town, she had taken a liking to the other. Maybe this one would be just as intriguing.
All the better, this one was male.

She watched him enter a tavern, and with that, she was off.
She leapt from her perch on the rooftop, blue hair flying behing her pointed elvan ears, as she landed with a soft thud.
Amethyst eyes blazing with excitement as she followed the mans footsteps. Shoving the door open.
He was already seated, talking to a waitress. Causing the woman to blush.

Chime grinned, a thief who knows how to use his assets,...

The man had looks. Then again, Chime did too.
She cringed upon recognizing the bar she had entered, she knew this tavern, she had shifted in this one, the owners had seen her naked, she had started a brawl, and possibly got a man killed.
It was her turn to blush at the memory. She covered the right side of her face with a curtain of blue hair. Hiding from the owners, if they recognized her. She was clothed in the usual, normal short white dress, embroided with blue, and her bag slung over her shoulder, her flute sticking into her back as it always did.

She approached and sat in front of him, glancing up at the waitress; "Better make that two" she grinned, then fixed the man with her intense purple gaze.

Anonymous

"Better make that two" Revis averted his eyes from the waitress to see what he would call a goddess among women in his eyes. Then again he called alot of beautiful women that. He looked her slowly appreciating her beauty. Blue hair, fair skin, amethyst, and those pointy ears to show that she was elven heritage.

"I had thought that only that business was looking good in my future, but I see I am wrong," Revis said with a small charming smile on face and a look mischief in his eyes. "Well tell me, what deity did I please to have such a beautiful woman as you come join such humble company that is mine. Oh where are my manners, I am Revis Draken"

He did have to wonder though, why would she. Was it just for something casual or something deeper. Aw why did he care, he had made some gold, was going to get something good to drink, and he was going to have the company of such a beautiful woman, what more could he ask for. Well maybe some more gold and gems.

The waitress had then came back with two drinks and set them down. "That will be 5 gold pieces." Revis reached down under the table so no one could see him use his Doppelganger abilities and had 10 pieces of gold pop out of his hand. Oh how he loved being a Doppelganger, such advantages.

He then hand all ten pieces to the waitress and said in a low charming voice when the waitress noticed the extra gold, "A tip, for such a beautiful diamond among a crowd ofcoals." The waitress had blushed a light rosy red and giggled while rushing off to service more people after hearing this.

Anonymous

"I had thought that only that business was looking good in my future, but I see I am wrong, Well tell me, what deity did I please to have such a beautiful woman as you come join such humble company that is mine. Oh where are my manners, I am Revis Draken"

Chime laughed lightly, "Lavender Chime, but let's stick with Chime, Revis" she smiled at him, he sure had a way with words, having swept her off her feet within his first sentence aimed at her.

The waitress soon returned setting the drinks down, and calling her price. Chime's eyes widened, but then, Revis stretched out his hand, ten gold pieces in his grasp.
Chime frowned, she had missed something it seemed.
She shook it off, she had come across far stranger.

She was about to suggest paying for herself, but it seemed the man was not only generous, but a flirt as well.
Two can play that game...

She leant forward, curling one hand around her glass, and setting the other on the table, exposing her wolven tattoo that labeled her a shapeshifter, nestled on the right side of her chest. Hopefully he knew the symbol, few did, but he might. She didn't like explaining her gift, when people knew what she was, she took it as a compliment. It made her feel a little less abnormal.

"One can't just relax after a hard day?" she asked, a sly grin creeping across her face. She was liking were this was going.
She had taken a liking to thieves. She could relate to their attitude. Revis was the first to be so.. well attractive and fearless.
That was her first impression of him anyway.

Anonymous

Aw, her laughter was like music too his ears. He knew that he had said the right things. He usually did, especially with hundreds of years to practice. "Lavender Chime, but let's stick with Chime, Revis"

"Well, it is a great pleasure for me to meet you Chime. Such a beautiful name, one to go with such a beautiful woman I must say," Revis said laying on with his charm. He just never knew when to quit. He loved to be charming to beautiful ladies and Chime certainly was a beauty to behold.

After the waitress had left, he reached for his drink. He then noticed that Chime had wrapped her hands around hers and had laid her arm down with a tattoo on it. Not just any tattoo. A wolven tattoo that meant that she was a shapeshifter. Without missing a beat he raised his drink to his lips and took a few sips enjoying the warmth of it as it traveled down his throat.

"One can't just relax after a hard day?"

Revis leaned forwards with a charming grin on his face and took one hand and used it to trace along her wolven tattoo and said, "Well, I  am usually always relaxed, and I must certainly saw that is a unique shape for a tattoo design."

Anonymous

"Well, it is a great pleasure for me to meet you Chime. Such a beautiful name, one to go with such a beautiful woman I must say,"

Ah, the flattery, Chime grinned again, but she froze as he leant an arm over to her, tracing her tattoo, his cool fingers on her skin caused a dull shiver to run down the base of her spine, her lips parted and she looked down at his hand.

His comment audible to her ears; "Well, I am usually always relaxed, and I must certainly saw that is a unique shape for a tattoo design."

Chime met his gaze again, hers alight with mischief, he knew.  
"And I must admit, you have skill with your hands, Revis" he could take that comment however he liked, but she had seen how... fast he was.

In turn, she turned her attention back to her glass, and drank the strong liquid, not a fan of alcohol, Chime was, but albeit, she was in the mood to just... forget the day's events. Focus on what was happening now.

"Must be nice, not to have to worry about anything" she grinned again, lowering her glass, relaxation was something Chime had been looking for, in her long life. Perhaps it was her turn to consider the life of a thief.

She looked at his hands again, his touch... had had an odd effect on her, she didn't know why. She wanted to understand.

Anonymous

Revis' charming grin widen when he saw Chime's lips part and her gaze turn to her arm. He knew that he had quite the touch. Years upon years of practice gave him quite the touch. "And I must admit, you have skill with your hands, Revis"

"Well, in my line of work, one must have great skill with their hands. Also I've been told they leave quite the lasting impression," Revis said with a smile on his face and mischief sparkling in his eyes. Revis took another small sip of his drink at the same time Chime did. He had better drinks before, but that was in bars that had cartered to nobles and the such. This was just a common tavern, but it was quite good still.

"Must be nice, not to have to worry about anything"

"Well are somethings I do occasionally worry about, but there such minor things that they are not much of a nuisance," Revis said as he laid his cup down and let his gaze sweep the tavern room for a brief moment before returning his gaze upon Chime.

Anonymous

She met his smoky gaze again, taking regard of his hair, the red streaks in it.
 She had to wonder what his heritage was.

"Well, in my line of work, one must have great skill with their hands. Also I've been told they leave quite the lasting impression,"

"Indeed they do" Chime breathed, trailing her hand over where he had touched her. She wanted to feel it again.

"Well are somethings I do occasionally worry about, but there such minor things that they are not much of a nuisance,"

"All the same, that must be nice" She smiled again, and drank more deeply from her glass, trying to forget his touch as much as possible. Make herself look like less of a fool.

"You leave quite an impression all together, Revis" she murmured, testing his name from her lips again.

Yes, she was definitely liking were today was leading.

Anonymous

Revis watched her with a small charming grin as she said something he didn't quite catch and trailed her hand over her arm where he had touched her. It seems that he had hit the jackpot. He had gotten some gold and here he was was charming a beautiful woman and very successfully at that as well.

"All the same, that must be nice"

"Yes it is a simple and relaxing life, but it also has many great adventures when need be," Revis said remembering some of his more...daring heist he had pulled. Aw, those were the days, he needed to do another big one, but little small ones would do him for now.

Revis thought he heard her say something, but she must have been mumbling it and then with the people in the tavern talking he wasn't able to hear her clearly. He did hear something else though. He closed his eyes briefly and tilted his head in the direction he heard the sound.

He opened his eyes and saw a man that seemed to be doing rather good for himself if he clothing said anything. He then grinned widely when he saw the purse on his waist that was a nice size indeed. He then turned his attention to Chime and said charmingly, "Please excuse me for a moment, I have some business I need to take care of." Revis then stood up and finished his drink quickly. He then started to walk towards the door as he saw the man walk towards it as well. He then crashed into the man and said in a drunken tone, "I'm *hic* sorry...*hic* dishn't seesh yous there."

He had been clinging unto the man and the man in obvious disgust pushed him away with out a word and only a look of contemp in his eyes as he walked out. Revis looked at the door like a drunkard for a moment and then turned to walk back to his table. He walked a little wobbly for a brief moment. When he got back to the table, he sat down and the drunk look on his face melt away and he but a charming grin on his face and dropped the bag of gold he had gotten off the man on the table, "Too easy, if only I could find something more challenging though."

Anonymous

Chime raised her eyebrows as she watched Revis, he was drunk already?
He crashed into another man, who promptly shoved him back, before he returned to Chime. Sitting down again as if nothing had happened.

"Too easy, if only I could find something more challenging though."

Chime blinked, before she grinned.
She glanced around the room, before spotting a fat man up near the bar, his purse hung on his belt.

In turn she downed the rest of her drink, "S'xuse me for a minute"
With that, she shifted, into a cat. A black one that could easily blend in with her surroundings.
Her clothing fell in a heap over her, her flute and bag making a light thud as they hit the floor, she leapt from her clothing, shaking her fur.
It looked like she was going to need to find a place in private to change again, she couldn't afford to be kicked out of the same bar twice.

she slunk up to the fat man, pulled herself onto her back paws, and sunk her teeth into the bindings, the purse came loose, and Chime left. Leaping back upon the table, and setting the bulging purse before Revis.

"Too easy" she said, in her feline-like voice, as it was when she spoke from her beast forms, her voice was the same, but it lacked the gentle tone she had as an elf. A hint of humor ticking her words.

Anonymous

"S'xuse me for a minute" Revis raised an eyebrow and watched with a hint of amusement as Chime changed into a cat. Apparently her clothing and stuff didn't change with her and fell upon the floor. Revis watched her as she moved like a black shadow among the room towards a certain fat man it seems. He then grinned when he saw what she was going after.

He watched as she slunk up to him and managed to get the purse full of gold away from him. She had then walked back and leap on the table dropping the purse before him. "Too easy"

"Trying to show-off, well then let me show you how a master does it." Revis then stood up and he looked around to see if anyone was watching and was quite glad no one was looking their way. Then right before Chime's feline eyes he started to change. First his hair lengthed to his shoulders and changed to a complete dark red. His eyes then turned their smoky grey to a deep shade of blue. His face and structure basically changed from male to female. Aw, the joys of being a Doppelganger. He, actually she, looked down at Chime with small smirk on her face and walked out to another target that also had a large purse from a good days work.

Revis then acted like she had tripped and the man had caught her. She looked up at the man and said in a soft happy tone, "Thank you for catching me, sir." The man only mumble a brief welcome as he was too busy staring at her. She then giggled and walked away from him and back to the table. She dropped the purse next to the one Chime had gotten and said in a seductive femenine tone, "Thats how you really do it Miss Kitty."

Anonymous

Chime doubled back as what she had thought was a handsome young man, changed into.. well a gorgeous woman.

Her eyes widened in shock, and disappointment. She wanted him to be a male, but it didn't matter so much. She was shocked... what was he?
He turned and made his was over to one of the men, Chime watched in awe.

She raised a paw to her small cat mouth as she watched the display, fighting back laughter. Soon Revis returned. Dropping another bag of coins onto the table.
Chime grinned, at this rate, they'd be rich in moments.

Chime laughed lightly, "If you get two turns then, so do I"

With that, she glanced around the bar, looking for something worth taking. Her eyes fell on... well... a particularly lovely gold and diamond encrusted bracelet on a woman's arm. That arm however was leaning against the bar.

Chime grinned, and leapt from the table, leaving Revis with their gold. She padded to the bar, and leapt up beside the woman. She was talking with a man on her other side, and so, did not notice Chime.

Chime lowered her head to the bracelet, and prodded the clasp with a claw, the curved part of it catching on the latch, with a gentle tug, the bracelet came loose, and Chime removed it in her jaws, leaping back from the counter again, and crossing back to where Revis stood. Dropping the gorgeous shiny thing onto their stash.

"This is slightly easier than I thought" she snickered, "Maybe I should consider this as a career"

Anonymous

"If you get two turns then, so do I" Revis didn't say anything and watched Chime go to work. Revis body once more went through a change while Chime was away. The long red hair shorten until it was the same length it was ealier and turned black with red streaks. He body and figure once more turned back to its male form from earlier. Lastly he closed his eyes and opened them and they were smoky grey once more. Well that was fun while it lasted.

Revis sat there in his male form watching Chime as she went to the bar and stole a bracelet from a woman. He was surprised that the woman or anyone next her didn't notice what was going on. He smirked thinking that people were so stupid as to never notice the little things, especially when it means you might end up losing something valuable.

After she had bracelet she had quickly gotten back to the table. "This is slightly easier than I thought. Maybe I should consider this as a career"

"True it is easier, but you have to careful sometimes, places like this are easy until things get noticed and others are a bit harder with guards and other thieves about," Revis said as he stared down with his smoky gaze and charming grin. "And can't always rely on your little kitty act to help you in tough situations."

Anonymous

Chime grinned internally at seeing Revis back in his familiar form. She preferred him like that, it was slightly less confusing.
"True it is easier, but you have to careful sometimes, places like this are easy until things get noticed and others are a bit harder with guards and other thieves about,"

Chime nodded.

"And can't always rely on your little kitty act to help you in tough situations."

"I can do more than just a cat you know!" Chime said, flicking her tail in slight annoyance. She shook her head and lowered herself back into a seated position.
She wanted to return to her human form, but she didn't want the bar owner of this place to go through any more hell than she'd already forced him into with her last few visits.

She placed a paw on their gold, "Maybe you should put some of this away"
Had cat's the ability, Chime would have grinned, she didn't want to keep the gold, she had more than enough money back home.

But she eyed the bracelet, before leaning forward and lifting it from the pile, letting it drop on her clothes, "Thats all I want" she laughed, it would have looked odd, from a cat.

Anonymous

"I can do more than just a cat you know!" Revis grinned at her charmly as usual especially when he saw her flick her tail in annoyance. He only chuckled at this while staring at her with his smoky grey eyes. She was a fun one indeed. He wondered though what else she could be, really didn't matter, she would never be able to top him in his own game.

Revis then wondered when she was going to change back. It would be quite amusing to see the reactiion of every one else to seeing a naked woman. Since her clothing and stuff was on the floor, the only way she would do it would to not be seen. He could manipulate the shadows for her to hide her so she could change, but where was the fun in that.

"Maybe you should put some of this away" Revis got the impression that if she could she would be grinning. Before Revis reached out to grab the purses of gold, Chime had grabbed the bracelet out of the pile. "Thats all I want"

"Ok then," Revis reached out and grabbed the purses of gold. Aw, how he loved the sound of jingling gold. He then reached under the table and let them sink into his own body to hide. "I have to admit though, if I ever need a partner in crime in the future, I certainly know one kitty that would be helpful."

Anonymous

"Ok then" Revis reached over to take the gold, Chime watched him, amusement dancing in her eyes, "I have to admit though, if I ever need a partner in crime in the future, I certainly know one kitty that would be helpful."

Chime laughed again, and nodded to him.

With a quick glance about her at their surroundings, making sure no-one was looking their way, she leapt back onto her chair, burrowing into the folds of her dress, and hoping that it would work.

She shifted simply back into her human form again,the silver magic vanishing from her again, she pulled her arms through the correct holes again, and settled the dress on her shoulders, leaning down to grab her bag and flute, stuffing the wind instrument back inside.

She turned back to the smoky eyed man, "What are you... exactly?" she asked, she had never encountered someone with his abilities in her long life.
She was curious, could he become anything? Could he... duplicate parts of his body?

Plucking her dress back in place she eyed him with curiosity.

Anonymous

Revis wondered if Chime was going to try and change when she jumped in her chair. He didn't have to wait long for his answer. He saw Chime once more take her human form and put her clothes on correctly. She had apparently gotten inside her dress before changing. Very ingenius, but he would have need to do that. He could shapeshift what cloth he wanted to wear.

"What are you... exactly?"

"You do know that curiousity caused many things to happen to kitty cats don't you," Revis said as he grinned at her cheekily and charmly. He could tell her or lead her astray. He wasn't one to tell anyone his secrets. If he had, well almost every town in all the different lands would be on lookout and that would make business hard for him. Then again, a little truth hear and there wouldn't be so bad, and maybe in the end he could possibly get something out of it. "But the answer for you question is that I am a shapeshifter of sorts, you could say."

Anonymous

"You do know that curiousity caused many things to happen to kitty cats don't you," Chime chuckled as he said that, "But the answer for you question is that I am a shapeshifter of sorts, you could say."

She raised her eyebrows, and bit her lower lip, before she gave in and returned his sly grin, she flashed her tattoo again, "Were you born with one of these?"

If curiosity had killed the cat, Chime was a dead girl walking, this man had caught her interest, left right and center.
Maybe he was what he said he was, but it was different to Chime's talent. He could shift into people too.

She cocked her head to the side, curling some of her behind one of her long ears, she was glad she came to speak with him when she did. Her night has been fun so far.

Anonymous

"Were you born with one of these?" Chime had once again flashed him her tattoo. He raised an eyebrow. The only tattoo that he had on his body was on the palm of his hand. A rune that meant honor. Revis wasn't sure where he had gotten it from and could have easily shifted his hand to hide it, but he liked it.

"Well, I don't have a tattoo that is such a unique one as yours," Revis said as he revealed the palm of his hand, "But I do have this, never knew where it came from, I never really questioned it, but I admit, it does make me seem more mysterious to the ladies." Revis said with a charming grin on his face.

Revis then noticed the waitress from earlier walking by, "Would you be a dear and get a refill for me and my friend here." The waitress turned her head to look to see who had talked to her and smiled at seeing him. She nodded ehr head and left to get them refills.

Anonymous

"Well, I don't have a tattoo that is such a unique one as yours, But I do have this, never knew where it came from, I never really questioned it, but I admit, it does make me seem more mysterious to the ladies."

He showed the palm of his hand, an odd mark was there, Chime leaned in to look closer, before nodding at the second part of his statement, if he could seem any more mysterious Chime would be sure she was dreaming.

Then the waitress that was apparently, a 'Diamond amongst coals' walked by, pausing to look at Chime for a moment, Chime ducked her head, hiding her face with her hair, hoping the woman wouldn't recognize her.
"Would you be a dear and get a refill for me and my friend here."

Chime nodded, smiling at the woman, before turning her attention back to Revis, "You're not from around here are you?" she asked, she was sure, if Revis had been from here, he'dve known about Chime's little episodes in this bar, she had a tendency to let her tongue lash at the drunk men at the bar who couldn't keep their hands to themselves.