Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To enjoy rich pockets and warm spirits from the bar *Mature*

Started by Anonymous, May 27, 2009, 10:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Revis' gaze went back and forth between the waitress and Chime. Chime had tried to hide her face when the waitress had looked at her. Curious, what could it be that would make her hide her face from a simple waitress in a bar. Maybe Chime had a little dirty secret.

"You're not from around here are you?" That question there settled a few things for him. She was use to this area and somethings must of happened here involving her. Revis grinned lightly wondering what they could be. Maybe they were delightful to talk about.

"No, I would say this is the first time I've been here," Revis said as he motioned about, "I have traveled far and wide, but I never thought about stopping here when wandering." Revis then noticed the waitress had arrived back quickly with their drinks. That was obiviously pretty fast, she must have been deeply impressed by his charm, and also his coins. Revis once more reached under the table and had ten coin pop out in his hand and reached up handing them to her with a pleasent charming smile on his face as the waitress left once more. Revis took a sip and sighed in content.

Anonymous

"No, I would say this is the first time I've been here, I have traveled far and wide, but I never thought about stopping here when wandering."

Chime nodded, as she thought, he was here for the first time, the waitress returned, and Chime looked the other way, as she heard their drinks being placed on the table, and the womans feet pivoting then leaving them.
Chime frowned at her speed, she, like Chime herself, must have been impressed with this handsome man. Chime didn't blame her either.

She blinked, he must have paid for her again, she had to wonder where he was getting his money from...
She shook her head absently, "I've met some odd people here, you're one of them" she paused, remembering the pirate-boy and the centaur-man he had been kissing she saw the night before, "You being one of the more pleasant ones" she smiled at him, lifting her drink to her lips again.

She knew she shouldn't be drinking, she was already getting drunk, someone of her build was quick to become intoxicated, and slow to sober again. She'd better stop after this glass.
But she didn't want tonight to end, she was having too much fun for that.

"I'm glad I met you, Revis" she grinned over her glass, simply stating the truth.

Anonymous

"I've met some odd people here, you're one of them"

Revis put his hand to his face and put on an offended look, "Me, odd, I like to consider myself....Unique amongst everyone." Revis offended look had then melted away into one of his charming grins. He really hadn't been offended, he just wanted to play with Chime a bit. He hadn't had the chance to ever do charming on a elf so he was going to enjoy himself while doing it.

"You being one of the more pleasant ones" Revis didn't reply as a response and only raised his glass to Chime. He possibly was, he never really treated a lady wrong, he would show them a very good time.

"I'm glad I met you, Revis"

"I know I'm certainly glad you did, for if you never did, I would have never enjoyed the company of a talented beautiful woman," Revis stared as he stared into her eyes with his own.

Anonymous

"I know I'm certainly glad you did, for if you never did, I would have never enjoyed the company of a talented beautiful woman,"

This time Chime felt her face heat up, she blinked and met his gaze, her deep amethyst staring deep into his smoky grey.

"I'm not the only talented one here" she chuckled once, he was a flirt, a big one at that. But frankly, this didn't bother Chime so much.

"Unique describes you well" she replied in all honesty, she hadn't ever seen someone with his gift before, so he was relatively new to her. She was still curious about his talent, she wanted to know what he could and couldn't change into.

Now that the waitress was gone, Chime curled her hair around her ear once more, still looking at him, wondering what he was thinking.
She broke their stare, drinking deeply from her drink. She regretted the action almost instantly, feeling the alcoholic liquid seep through her, the edges of her vision blurred. Still she did her best to ignore it, as she set her drink down again.

Anonymous

Revis grinned seeing Chime's face heating up in a blush. One more victory for him tonight. That what he loved about this business. There was no worry about money when you were skilled as him and then with all that free time, you had lots of time to spend with the beautiful ladies.

"I'm not the only talented one here"

"Oh, I'm just a humble rogue with a few unique skills that help me out here and there," Revis said a took a sip of his drink. Sure there were a few times that he would admit that he was something more, but different things for differernt woman.

"Unique describes you well"

"Why thank you my dear for such a wonderful comment," Revis said as he leaned back in his seat lazily.

Anonymous

"Oh, I'm just a humble rogue with a few unique skills that help me out here and there,"

Chime smirked, a few? She'd kill to have a gift like his. Shaping into anything, it'd be handy. Now wonder he was such a good thief.

"Why thank you my dear for such a wonderful comment," he said, upon her compliment.

Chime leaned back at the same time as him, looking over him thoughtfully, she couldn't help but wonder if a flirt like him could live up to the expectations she'd built up in her mind, either way, she wanted to find out.

She reached up and grasped her drink, downing the rest of the liquid. Before setting it down again, swaying slightly.
She was drunk now. But she didn't care.

"There a lady in your life Revis?" she asked with a chuckle.

Anonymous

Revis noticed that after Chime downed the rest of her drink and set it down he saw that she was swaying a bit. Apparently she wasn't able to handle her drink. Well she better not get anymore, well more like he shouldn't buy any for her. Doesn't mean that he couldn't get anymore drinks for him. He had enough gold from the little thiefs here and there from tonight that he could buy himself more and more drinks.

"There a lady in your life Revis?" Well she was getting a little more braver.

"No there isn't. I've been with a few women in my life," Revis started off as he swirled the liquid in his glass, "but none of them have ever lasted very long." He had never spent more then one night with women. He would have a one night stand and then leave. There was also the fact that there was times in his life he couldn't remember. Did he actually have anyone importent like a wife. He knew that he was somewhere between 300 and 500 years old, but at least a hundred fifty years of his memories were gone. Thinking of this made him hold a sober expression on his face.

Anonymous

(Ooc - what do you wanna do with these two? I'm up for anything xD )

"No there isn't. I've been with a few women in my life, but none of them have ever lasted very long."

Chime's expression softened, she was sober enough to read his emotions still, she could see that familiar twist in his smile, she knew that look.
She was instantly reminded of Karta, he had done a similar thing. She could read it in Revis' aura.

Almost instinctively, she reached across the table, and placed a hand on his. In silent understanding.
She'd been with many men herself, any she cared for, tended to be human. She outlived each, giving up on humans in the end. She toyed with them from time to time, for fun.

"I get that" she smiled, tracing the contours on his hand.

Anonymous

(Ooc: I not really sure XD but lets see how this leads out in the end)

Revis saw Chime's expression soften. It seems that she wasn't that drunk after all. She seemed to know what he was going through. Not many people could understand that. Sure he was a charmer and all that, but he did one night stands also for another reason. He knew that he could possibly out live anyone that he let get close to him. He knew that being a Doppelganger would give him an incredible long life.

He then looked down at his glass for a moment and then felt a hand touch his. He looked up and saw Chime had laid hers on his. "I get that" He smiled back at her and felt a small shiver in his body as she traced the contours of his hand. He looked at his hand and smirked at it. For having an gauntlet hidden underneath skin it was amazing that he could still feel the touches.

"You possibly do, being an elf and all. You possibly might have been with several men in your life who were those that did not have long lives such as yours," Revis said as he stared at her with a piercing stare instead of his usually charming one.

Anonymous

Chime suppressed a grin when she saw him shiver in turn to her touch. Returning the way he had touched her earlier.

Meeting his gaze as he spoke, Chime's smile slowly wore off;
"You possibly do, being an elf and all. You possibly might have been with several men in your life who were those that did not have long lives such as yours,"

She met his gaze squarely, sincere this time, lacking it's usual charm.
Chime nodded, "Thats... exactly right" she sighed, and slid her arm away. "Sometimes I hate... never aging" she shook her head, "You're older than humans, I can tell" she paused, looking over his features, "How old are you?"

By the way his aura looked to her, he was old, older than her. She kept her hand sitting half way across the table. Her vision still slightly blurred from her drink.
She had scene to know enough.

Anonymous

Chime had stared back at him with a serious gaze as well. "Thats... exactly right" After she had said that, she had slid her arm away from his. He felt glad and dissappointment at the same time.  "Sometimes I hate... never aging" She had shook head, "You're older than humans, I can tell. How old are you?"

There was only one thing he had against elves. They could tell that he was different then others if they were able to read Aura's. Apparently she was able to. So should he answer and tell the truth or should he try to make a get away. Then again he wasn't one to leave a job unfinished.

"I'm somewhere between 300 to 500 years old. When I hit 324 or so, I just lost count. I know though that its been about 200 years or so since then," Revis started out and took a few sips of what was left of his drink before continuing, "The only problem I have with my age is my memories, about the first hundred and fifty of them to say. Can't remember anything during those years. I blame a mage," Revis ended with a little joke to possibly lighten the mood.

Anonymous

"I'm somewhere between 300 to 500 years old. When I hit 324 or so, I just lost count. I know though that its been about 200 years or so since then, the only problem I have with my age is my memories, about the first hundred and fifty of them to say. Can't remember anything during those years. I blame a mage,"

Chime chuckled once at that, he must share her dislike of mages then.

But she leaned back, crossing her arms; "Whoa, thats half a century" she shook her head, biting her lower lip in awe, "THAT is old"

He was human, to the eyes. But it must be his shape shifting that kept him looking young, he must have known how she felt.
Alone.

It was comforting, knowing she wasn't the only one who felt it. She understood him now, being so old, he would have outlived those women, had he attempted to stay with them. She sighed, and swallowed the lump that had fought its way into her throat.
Thinking about such things always made her uneasy.

Anonymous

Revis noticed when Chime chuckled at his little joke. He wonder if she had any difficult experiences with any mages. They were trickly little buggers. Throwing spells this and that way, sometimes keeping it up for a good while and all that. Especially the more dangerous ones. Revis shuddered slightly remember some of the more darker ones that had hit him and he survived.

"Whoa, thats half a century. THAT is old" He really wasn't that old. He had seen older. Then again they were elves and other beings that were supposedly immortal.

"I'm not that old compared to some others I met before. I've met demons, elves, and other sorts that were older then me. There was the occasional mage that was trying to gain true immortality. Silly little mages, immortality isn't meant for them," Revis said as he finished off his drink.

Anonymous

"I'm not that old compared to some others I met before. I've met demons, elves, and other sorts that were older then me. There was the occasional mage that was trying to gain true immortality. Silly little mages, immortality isn't meant for them," Revis said, with a light shudder.

Chime nodded, "That, is exactly how I see them too" she shook her head, remembering a time, a long time ago, a group of mages had taken her in for testing, to see if they could figure out how her gift worked, and use it themselves.
"Trying to master things that are beyond them" her eyes shone with the memory.

Right then, it seemed the bar was too crowded for Chime, the heat was too much. She needed fresh air. She coughed, covering her mouth with a hand.

She noticed Revis had finished his drink, and she met his gaze, "C-can we get some air?" she asked, pushing her chair out and standing up, "It's too crowded in here" she never liked being in enclosed spaces for too long. She always figured it was an elf thing.

Anonymous

"That, is exactly how I see them too" Revis stared at her and wondered what caused her to get that view. Most people had to have something happen to them to make them view a whole type, like mages, like they did. Probably wasn't anything nice either. "Trying to master things that are beyond them"

Revis could see that her eyes shone remembering about things. The saying that eyes are windows to the soul could never be anymore truer then it was now. Her eyes shone with memories that he knew that had to be full of pain for what had happened possibly. Revis shut his eyes to get away from that gaze.

"C-can we get some air? It's too crowded in here"

Revis stood up and smiled charmly, "That would not be a problem, I do feel like getting a bit of fresh air and I agree with you. It is a little too crowded in here." Revis then walked over to her and then walked to the door and held it open and waited for her, "Ladies first my dear."

Anonymous

Chime noticed that once she had said her opinion on mages, Revis closed his eyes, as if to avoid her gaze. She shook her head, ridding herself from the memories too.

As she stood he did too;
"That would not be a problem, I do feel like getting a bit of fresh air and I agree with you. It is a little too crowded in here." He too stood and strode to the door, Chime close behind. "Ladies first my dear."

She stepped out of the tavern, casting a glance at Revis. "In my opinion, the best part of this area, is the forests" she jerked her head in the direction of the trees, "They lack life though, I don't know why" that was the reason she was in these parts, some sort of disturbance had occurred in the area, the animals had left it deserted.

She hoisted her bag up her shoulder, breathing in the air. Sure enough, her head began to clear almost instantly. She pushed her flute deeper into her bag, so she could feel it against her back. She didn't want to loose it...

Chime turned back to Revis, unconsciously, she took his hand into hers, and gave him a sly grin.

Anonymous

Revis followed Chime as she stepped outside. He took a deep breath and then exhaled. Yes it was fun in the tavern, but then with the crowd, the drunks, and all the gambling that was going on in there, it wouldn't surprise him if a fight started. "In my opinion, the best part of this area, is the forests"

Revis looked at Chime and then turned his attetion to the trees that Chime had pointed to with a jerk of her head. He looked at the woods and felt warning bells go off. Something was wrong there, something very wrong. "They lack life though, I don't know why"

"Maybe something is draining the life out of it, or something dark is setting up territory there. Whatever it is, it possibly isn't good to this town if something is going on in those woods," Revis said as he scanned the tree line for any movement and saw none.

He then turned to notice Chime giving him a sly grin and holding his hand. His attention on the woods must have been deeper then he thought if he didn't feel her grabbing his hand. Revis grinned back and said teasingly, "Well, someones being a little forward aren't they my dear."

Anonymous

"Maybe something is draining the life out of it, or something dark is setting up territory there. Whatever it is, it possibly isn't good to this town if something is going on in those woods," Revis said, scanning the trees.

"That's why I'm sticking around" Chime murmured, balling her hand into a fist.

"Well, someones being a little forward aren't they my dear." Revis stated with a chuckle, and a grin. Still he held her hand.

Chim laughed lightly, the alcohol seemed to be pulling strings still, "I still need a little release" she smirked again.

She didn't care where tonight led, she knew Revis felt the disturbance in the forest too, it was her job to guard them, all the same, she'd figure it out. Maybe tomorrow.

Anonymous

"That's why I'm sticking around"

Revis looked at her. She seemed very determine about this if her balling one of her hands into a fist had anything to say about it. Revis then looked back out to the woods and thought he had saw something move. He blinked and looked again. It was still and quiet, something a forest shouldn't be. "Maybe I'll stick around as well, I have to repay you in someway for the gold you help make me tonight."

"I still need a little release" Revis returned the smirk that Chime was giving him.

"Really, well their are many way to get a little release, and I know quite a bit of them" Revis said in slightly husky charming tone.

Anonymous

"Maybe I'll stick around as well, I have to repay you in someway for the gold you help make me tonight." Revis said, looking to the trees as well.

Chime smiled at him, "Oh, that was nothing, but it'd be nice if you did" she added that second part in softly.

"Really, well their are many way to get a little release, and I know quite a bit of them" he said in a deep voice.

Chime grinned in turn, and took a daring step closer, she used the same quirk she had used with Darius, looking up at Revis through her eyelashes, twisting one hand behind her, in an almost nervous way. Though she wasn't at all, the alcohol was adding to her courage,
"Maybe you could show me?"