Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To enjoy rich pockets and warm spirits from the bar *Mature*

Started by Anonymous, May 27, 2009, 10:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Oh, that was nothing, but it'd be nice if you did" Revis grinned hearing that last part. She had said it softly, but he had heard it well enough. One of the perks of being a rogue was being trained to hear even the softest of whispers in a loud and noisy place. He still wanted to repay though, Theives Honor or his idea of it.

Revis then looked down at Chime as she stare up at him through her eyelashes and took a step closer to him. He could see that she was twisting one of her hands behind in a nervous way. "Maybe you could show me?"

Revis raised a hand to her chin and leaned his face in close to hers. He stared into her amythest colored eyes with his own smoky greys gleaming with a hint of mischief and lust. He then said, "Well if that is what you desire my lady, then maybe I will."

Anonymous

"Well if that is what you desire my lady, then maybe I will." He said, looking down at her, raising a hand to her chin, closing more of the space between them.

She could feel his breath on her lips, his smoky eyes gleaming. "It is what I desire"

If Revis wanted it too, it couldn't hurt to mess around. For one night. From what he had said earlier, he never stayed with women for too long. She'd let him lave if he wanted too, but she'd value his friendship anyway. She had had fun with him in the bar.
Still wearing the gold bracelet she had taken from the woman up at the bar.

Chime laughed once, before she leaned up, stepping up on her toes to close what space was left.
Pressing her lips against his, and letting her eyes dip closed.

Anonymous

"It is what I desire" Well it seems that he would be having some fun tonight. Even after tonight he wouldn't mind having her as a friend, or maybe a friend with benefits. Besides he could have need of someone with her kind of talents in the future.

Revis then watched her through smoky eyes as she leaned up and kissed him. He kissed back enjoying the feeling of a woman's lips on his. It had been a while since he had enjoyed that feeling. It seemed that Chime was to with how her eyes were closed.

Revis raised a hand and started to stroke her hair while he kissed her and held her close witht the other. He would enjoy tonight, happy that he had stopped in this town. The only thing left to do was to get a room for the night. Revis reluctantly leaned away from the kiss and spoke in a low husky voice, "We might want to get a room for the night to continue our 'business' in private."

Anonymous

She grinned internally as she felt him kiss her back. Yep, it seemed tonight would take a turn for the better, and she was glad.

She felt his hand stroking her hair ever so lightly, while he pulled her closer with the other. Chime in turn wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling lightly at the ends of his red-streaked hair.

Chime laughed as he leaned away, "We might want to get a room for the night to continue our 'business' in private." He said, in that same husky tone he had used earlier.

Chime nodded, "And I know just the place" she jerked her head to the inn they stood beside, that was one of the perks of Cerenis, plenty of inns and bars.
She took his hand and led him to the door, pushing it open to the warm inn, a mild laugh bubbling from her lips as she went.

Anonymous

Revis felt Chime's arms as the wrapped around his neck. He then grinned in the kiss and when he felt her tugging his hair a bit. Well it seems tonight would be very exciting if this kiss told him anything. Chime could possibly one of his top fives after tonight, maybe even number one.

"And I know just the place" He then looked in the direction she jerked her head. Apparently they had been standing next to an inn the whole time. He grinned and looked down at her.

She had then grabbed his hand and tugged him after her. He didn't resist and followed her. She had pushed the door open and was letting out a bubbling laugh. He chuckled as well and then said as they entered, "It seems someone is very excited tonight."

Anonymous

(OoC_think we should put Mature on the thread's title? hehe)

"It seems someone is very excited tonight." Revis said with a chuckle.
Chime grinned back at him, it had been a while since she had last had this kind of fun with a male, too long, in her eyes.

She paused at the bar, requesting a room. The owner nodded, fifteen gold pieces, Chime placed the right amount on the counter. Casting a glance at Revis as he led them up, the owner showed them the room. Before he left.

Chime turned to Revis, "Just promise me something" she said, grinning up at him, "Don't turn into a woman at all!" she laughed, she was still a little drunk from all the alcohol she had consumed, but even if she was sober, she would have done the same things, just been a little less excited about it.

She glanced into the room, a decent sized bed and a large window. Chime grinned, she was looking forward to this.

Anonymous

Chime had only grinned at his comment. Revis then followed her up to the bar and had asked the owner for a room. The owner had charged then 15 gold. Revis would have paid for the room. It wouldn't have made a dent in his wealth that he gained tonight, but Chime had beaten him to it. He knew better then to saw anything as not to offend Chime.

The owner had then lead them to the room that they had gotten for the night and then the owner left. Chime had then turned back to him, "Just promise me something" Revis saw a grin on her face and wondered what she wanted him to promise about. "Don't turn into a woman at all!"

"Ah you wound me with such a thing Chime," Revis said with a playful grin on his face, "but if you want to I will promise to try and not to turn into a woman. In the throes of passion I don't know what could happen, for all I know part of me could become womanly," Revis finshed off as he grinned down at Chime.

He then looked at the room and saw a bed that would suit their needs and a large window. That would let the moonlight in and shine down on them like something poetic. "Now where were we," Revis trailed off saying as he looked down at Chime and leaned down and caught her lips in a passionate kiss.

Anonymous

"Ah you wound me with such a thing Chime, but if you want to I will promise to try and not to turn into a woman. In the throes of passion I don't know what could happen, for all I know part of me could become womanly," he said with a grin.

Chime laughed, she was about to retort but then with a;  "Now where were we," from Revis, her lips were occupied.

She responded to his kiss, matching his passion. She unconsciously allowed a tail to grow from the base of her spine, using its length to close the door, before feeling it vanish again.
She just barely felt her bag drop from her shoulder, landing with an audible thud.
She ignored it though, listening to their breath instead.

Still being gentle, as she usually was, Chime lightly pressed down on his chest, aiming to push him down on the bed. She'd fall with him if she had put enough strength behind the push.

Anonymous

Revis could feel her passion as she kissed back. He felt the warmth that he was accostumed to with many nights being with women. His eyes were closed letting himself be pulled into the ever growing passion. He thought that he heard the door close, but didn't care. He did though hear an audible thud. He opened his eyes briefly and saw that Chime had dropped her bag on the floor.

He then felt her hands on his chest gently push him. She had used enough strength and he fell down on the bed taking her with him. He stared into her eyes with his smoky greys so full of lust and passion at that moment. He had a playful grin on his face still, even now.

He then kissed her again and then start to trace kisses along her jawline and then back to her lips. He knew that taking it slow was generally the best way to please a lady and he loved to leave the ladies satisfied.

Anonymous

Chime grinned subconsciously as she and Revis fell onto the bed. She met his gaze, she was sure her purple orbs were filled with just as much lust as his smoky ones were.

His grin soon vanished from her sight as she felt his lips move over her jawline, letting out a soft gasp, Chime laughed lightly, till' she felt his lips move back to hers, she kissed him back, one hand snaking down his chest, and over too the hem of his shirt, before she let one hand slip under it, her fingers only just touching his hip.

She prayed tot he goddess that he would stay male, she didn't mind what form he assumed, as long as it was nothing remotely feminine. If he did shift at all, Chime would use one of her own skills, maybe transforming her fingernails into something sharper.
With this activity, Chime usually stuck to her human form, thugh if her partner was somewhat aggressive, she'd not hesitate to retaliate to their force, with her own type of aggression.

Though she liked the pace Revis was going at, his witty charm had led him this far, and Chime intended to find out if he could live up to her expectations, she had a feeling he would.

Anonymous

Revis heard her gasp as he kissed her jawline. Women were like finely tuned instruments. You just had to know how to play them to get the best results. With his years of experience he knew that each woman was different in someways, but most were the same.

His eyes held a bit of mirth in them as he heard her light laughter before he had reclaimed her lips. Aw, the sound of a woman's laughter was like music to him, especially in the bedroom. It helped to tell him if he was doing everything that make the experience all the better among other things.

He then felt her hand at the hem of his shirt. He could of easily shifted it away, but didn't. He then felt her hand move under his shirt. It was only on his hips that she was touching, but he could still feel the warmth of her hand on them and the way it seemed to spread out.

Revis wondered if he should try to turn a little womanly right now. Naw, it would be better later. He only continued to kiss Chime, while letting one of his hands reach down to the hem of her clothing and slip in and started to rub her back with it.

Anonymous

Briefly, Chime saw his eyes twinkle with mirth at her sounds, she smiled again into the kiss, silently deepening it.

She shivered slightly when she felt his hand reach under her dress and onto her back, her breath quickened, but she contained the majority of her excitement.

She broke away for a moment, emitting a very feline purr. "You are good at this" she said, with a light laugh.
Before once again, claiming his lips within her own.

With the same hand she had placed on his hip, she curled her fingers around the waistband of his pants.
If he even so much as tried to turn feminine, Chime would not hesitate to sink her cat-teeth into his neck. They could be sharp when she wanted them to.

Anonymous

Revis felt Chime smile in the kiss before she had deepened it. She was a passionate one at that. He had then felt her breath hitch in the kiss when he had rubbed her back under her dress.

He grinned up at her when she had pulled away and he heard her purring. So she was a feline through and through even in her true form. "You are good at this" Before he could say anything her lips had once more claimed his. He then felt her hand move from his hip and to his waist. He felt her fingers as they curled around the waistband of his pants.

He then started to trail his kiss down to her neck. From there he suckled and nibbled on it, leaving little bite marks. His hand on her back then trailed down to her bottom and he did a playful squeeze as he grinned in a kiss on her neck. His free hand then went to her back and gripped at where it would be easiest to take off her dress.

He then backed away from her neck and looked into Chime's eyes and said with a little chuckle, "Now, before I was interrupted by you beautiful lips, I thank you for the compliment and I've had lots of practice my dear." He then once again claimed her lips in a fiery passion.

Anonymous

Once again Revis broke his lips from hers, and kissed her neck, licking and sucking at a spot on her, Chime shivered again and let out a barely audible moan.

Laughing slightly as she felt his hand move to her behind, feeling his other hand grip at her dress.

He leaned back from her for a moment; "Now, before I was interrupted by you beautiful lips, I thank you for the compliment and I've had lots of practice my dear."
Chime laughed again for a moment, before her lips were claimed back to his.

Chime moved her free hand to run it up his shirt and over his chest. Burning for more skin-on-skin contact with this handsome man beneath her.

Anonymous

When Chime had moaned, he had to hold back a moan as well. He had heard many woman moaning and groaning, but hers sounded so musical. She definately was a special one at that. Maybe he would share many a nights with her after this, well as a friends with benefits things hopefully.

Revis felt a shiver run through his body when he felt her other hand run up under his shirt and up to his chest. He had to wonder what it would feel like if she used claws instead. It would probably leave a few scratches here and there, but he could just shift them away.

Revis then decided to take it one step higher and led kisses down to her neck to her collar bone. From there he lick, sucked, and nibbled going from one side to another.

His hand on her behind was rubbing it in circles and squeezing it every now and then. His other hand was starting to remove her dress inch by inch revealing Chime's beautiful skin as the moonlight shined down upon them through the window.

Anonymous

Chime smiled ruefully upon feeling him shiver at her touch, continuing to explore that action, liking his reaction to it.

Sliding her hands further up his chest but her touch wavered when she felt his lips brush across her collar, Chime let out yet another moan, his touch was... so nice. She shivered into him, pressing further against his warm body.

She became aware of her dress being pulled up slowly, she wriggled to help Revis remove it, beginning to think it was only getting in the way.

She then leaned in to bite softly at his neck, a grin spreading across her lips as she felt his touch on her behind.

Anonymous

Revis had felt both of Chime's hands sliding further up on his chest until they had stopped when he had started kissing and nibbling on her collarbone. He had felt her shiver closer into him as he did this and heard her moan.

He had then taken the time to go back to her lips and give a nice gentle kiss before he turned it into a more forceful and passionate kiss.

He had then felt her wiggling out of her dress to help him take it off. She had leaned up a bit and he had then pulled it off of her to reveal her in all her glory. Revis looked her up and down with the moonlight shining upon her. If there was anything he would say, it would be that she was a goddess.

She then had leaned down and gently bit on his neck before he had the chance to do anything else. He groaned a bit at feeling this. He took both of his hand had them both massage her behind and then returned the favor by shifting his teeth slightly where his canine's were sharper and bit her neck gently as well and licked at it as well.

Anonymous

Returning the kiss Revis had offered her, Chime was a little surprized at the intensity he channeled into it, still she matched it.

She felt him proceed to remove her dress from her, and she grinned, looking down at him s he watched her, his eyes flicking over her frame. She had let out a little laugh, before returning to his neck.
Upon hearing his groan, Chime couldn't help but let out another laugh, she liked the sound.

She felt it a little unfair now that she was completely unclothed, she decided to return the favour.

Feeling Revis bite down on her neck, she shivered, growing her nails sharper, she drew both her hands aay from his body and back onto his chest, slowly she slid them down again, feeling his shirt shred beneath her hand, she hoped she didn't nick any of his skin in the process, but she wouldn't have minded if she did.

Pushing the rememnnts of his shirt aside, Chime trailed her kisses down his chest, a mischevous grin on her lips all the while.

Anonymous

Revis loved the sound of Chime's laughter. It was such a beautiful sound indeed to hear. He would love to do nothing more then to take it away for himself to never let anyone hear again. At the moment though he was dealing with other things, such as enjoying the night with her in the bedroom. He had already gotten her dress off and was at the moment bitting her neck softly.

He then felt Chime remover her hands from his chest and groaned softly in disappointment. He loved the feeling of her hands there. He then felt something sharp touch his skin. Then his shirt was gone, ripped to shreds and moved aside. It seemed that Chime wanted him to be undressed as well.

He then started to groan once more in pleasure when he felt her started to trail kisses upon his chest. She was much more different then anyother woman he had been with and he was glad for that.

He looked down at her with his eyes clouded over in lust. His hands were still occupied with her behind rubbing and squeezing. He would now and then move his hand to rub and stroke her thighs.

Anonymous

Letting out another light sigh as she felt his hands on her behind and thighs, Chime began to think, indeed, he was different from the other men she had been with, he wasn't nervous and clammy like most were, he had been the one to seduce her.

Chime grinned into his skin as she heard him groan, feeling the vibration of ths ound through his body, she giggled softly, still trailing her kisses down untill she reached the waistline of his pants again, her fingers curling around the fabric.

She considered removing them the proper way, but deicded against it, letting her nails grow in length again, she tore the material and moved it away, it seemed Revis was going to have a hard time getting home... unless of corse, his gift allowed him to create clothing.
She still felt it unfair that he remained clothed.