Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

To enjoy rich pockets and warm spirits from the bar *Mature*

Started by Anonymous, May 27, 2009, 10:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Even though when he had felt his release, he could still hear the small whimper that Chime gave when she had her release. His breathing was deep and erratic. He had never felt such pleasure consume him in such a long time. He didn't even know if he could get up or anything with how drained he felt.

"That was...different. Though, you wore me out Revis" He felt her cupping his cheek with her hand and nuzzled into it giving a content purr.

"I can say the same to you Chime," Revis said as he pulled the cover up over himself as well. He felt so tired at the moment that he was sure that he could fall asleep any moment now. He had to wonder though, what should he do if he is to wake first in the morning. Should he make an exit and leave while she was still asleep or wait to say goodbye. That didn't matter though as he was to tired to think correctly and pulled Chime close to him as he started to fall asleep.

Anonymous

"I can say the same to you Chime," he said, nuzzling into her hand.
She smiled, as he pulled the sheets over himself, and her in closer to him. Preparing, no doubt to sleep.

Chime wrapped her arms around his waist, just as tired as he was, and prepared to sleep.

She didn't exactly fall asleep, she was a light sleeper. Always had been.
She pushed herself up, unsure if Revis was awake or not. She wriggled from his hold, and stood, gathering up her clothes she put them on, and picked up her bag, deadly silent.
She hesitated at the door, before she turned back to Revis, leaning down, she held her hair back, curling it behind an ear as she leaned down, and kissed his brow, smiling to herself. She hesitated, straightening up, she lifted a hand to her wrist, and unclasped the diamond encrusted bracelet she had taken that night, and placed it on the pillow she had used.
Just a small reminder.. she thought with a smile.

With that, she slipped her bag on, and turned for the door.
Hopefully he wanted more than just what they had done that night. She'd come back and search for him, she liked Revis.

She'd be grateful if he felt the same.

"Goodbye, Revis" she murmured.