Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

King of the Hill

Started by Anonymous, June 19, 2009, 02:27:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

OK this is a fairly simple forum game i came across in one of my many other forums. It goes like this.
There is a virtual hill. You have to claim it from the last person in strange inventive ways. Oh and every post has to end with the phrase, MY HILL
An example is
P1: I hit you over the head with a mallet and roll your unconscious body off the hill. MY HILL.

Oh and no repeats or double posts. But you knew that already.
I'll start,
I walk by and claim the unclaimed hill. MY HILL

shinigamikitsune

I introduce you to the proper use of a C4 suppository. MY HILL.

Anonymous

I surround the hill with hi-fi's playing Celine Dion at max volume, and watch you slowly go insane. I then kick you off the hill and surround it with mines. MY HILL!!

Anonymous

I pole-vault over the mines and use you as a landing mat, crushing you. I then roll your squished body onto the mines, and watch you be thrown  into the horizon by the explosion. My hill. XP

Anonymous

While being blown high in the air by the explosion, i open my parachute and take out the button that detonates all the mine and a bomb hidden under the hill. After two weeks of landscaping work to return the hill to what it once was, i claim it. My Hill!!

Anonymous

I send a Trojan Rabbit as a gift with you not suspecting me hiding in it. Then when night falls I jump out of the Trojan rabbit, stuff you in it and then launch it with a cataplut and watch as the Trojan rabbit flies into the distance with you in it. My Hill!!

Anonymous

As you watch the Trojan rabbit fly off into the distance I come up behind you and simply give you a shove that sends you tumbling down the hill. My hill, now. Thank you.

Anonymous

I shoot you with my Ag3 semi automatic rifle also known as Norwegian hand cannon. Then i claim the hill building a small military outpost on top of it where i can keep watch. On the south side there are multiple stick formed shapes that crack easily warning me about any potential intruders on the north side i have installed tripwires. To the West side i keep watch (brought 50 tons of redbull, along with some truckdriver coffein pills) to the east side i have placed out an army of air breathing, landwalking cannibal fish who chew polevaults

Anonymous

I drop a nuke on the hill from above. I then walk through the nuclear remains and claim the hill. My hill. :)

Bees

since the nuke rendered the hill to rubble, along the way causing the swift arrival of a nuclear winter, i have to learn to adapt to the new environment.

i equip myself with protective gear; a scrappy hazmat suit, gas mask, so forth. i train for years to fight under such an armor, and to handle heavy weaponry. this is vital, as the sharp spike in radiation not only killed the weak organisms, but caused a rapid onset of mutations in the remainder of the population - from three-eyed crows to goliath bears.

there comes a day when i look at myself in the reflection of my rusty spoon while eating fourteen years old canned beans, and decide, that this is it. today is the day.

i brave the irradiated wilderness. dangers are many. death brushes its fingertips over the nape of my neck. at one point my suit tears - invisible poison seeps in, weakening me as i journey on, single-minded.

eventually, i see it. the still-smoking crater. the ground zero of this horrid cancer upon the earth - the Hill All Men Must Die On.

it is no longer much of a hill, as i mentioned above. the putrid vapors bring tears to my eyes despite the filter. i peruse the ruins, all the while on high alert for my most certain opposition - The Poster Above.

and i do find them. curled about themself at the very peak of this pile of rubble, is the frail, mummified form of the last fool to so desperately stake their claim on the Hill. they had perished in the aftermath of the same disaster they'd brought about.

they are frozen and preserved, and it takes some effort to rip them from their last resting spot. i drag their contorted form to the nearest slope, and let them tumble down. maybe the mutant beavers will find some use for their flesh.

i stand astride the numbed peak. i rip the gas mask off my visage - just for this moment - and breathe in deep.

with all the cold air in my lungs, i scream to the wasteland:

"MY HILL."