Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Travelin' Soldier (open)

Started by Anonymous, July 09, 2009, 04:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

He sighed softly, lowering his head. "I understand...." he said softly. "But still, whatever you are.... I've found that I...." he then paused, and breathed deeply, he had no idea how to word this.

Anonymous

Yuna tilted her head this way and that. Much like he had done.
She smiled at him, "You... what?" she laughed, "C'mon Ziggy! You can tell me!"

Anonymous

"I've found..... that I've fallen..... for you......" he said softly, looking up and smiling nervously. He then, gently, reached over, gently stroking her cheek.

Anonymous

(OoC_ gonna try & make these a little longer, don't think sentence long posts are encouraged >.>)

She really hadn't been expecting to hear what he then said. So she was shocked slightly. It had been a very long time since someone had paid her very much attention, usually she kept to herself if she wasn't drunk out of her mind or in the mood to make a friend. Then it usually came easy.

She swallowed a lump that had formed in her throat, wondering why she had gotten nervous. When she felt his hand on her cheek, a healthy shade of crimson burnished her cheeks, and she reached up to place her hand over his.

She met his gaze, her own blue ones shining with sincerity, "and I you, Ziggy." she admitted, leaning forward to bury her face into his shoulder. Unsure of what was going to happen now.
What would happen now? Yuna didn't know what weredragons expected from their ladies. How was she supposed to impress him... ?

Anonymous

Ziggy smiled, gently wrapping his arms around her waist.He sighed contentedly, noticing a thornless rose bush with white roses, he reached over, plucking one of the roses and he presented it to her with newly found confidence.  He smiled at her, waiting to see her reaction to the pretty white 'Flower of Romance.'

Anonymous

Pushing those thoughts aside, as he presented her with the rose. Yuna sighed, and took it, holding it to her nose to smell. She moved it away, looking slightly disheartened, "It doesn't smell like anything!" then she laughed, and leaned over to kiss Ziggy on the cheek, her way of saying thank you.

She held the rose in her hand, it was pretty. But Yuna's mind was occupied, wondering just why Ziggy had.. 'fallen' for her.

Anonymous

He blinked as she kissed his cheek, then reached up, touching the place where her lips had met his skin, oh so femininely, but at the same time, it was.... kind of cute. He smiled over at her and said "Y'know I could fall for you even more.... actually...." He said, a slight hint of laughter in his voice.

Anonymous

Yuna grinned back at him.
Grateful that he was even laughing this time.
She laughed, "Really? What's holding you back then?" she chuckled once and ran a hand through her dark hair. Still wondering what she had done to make him 'fall for her'.

Anonymous

He looked over at her, smiling. then walked up to her, gently wrapping his arms around her waist, careful not to even touch the pinwheel, and gently nuzzled her neck.

Anonymous

(OoC_reckon we're done here? I can't think of anything else to add xDD )

Anonymous