Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

If only you knew me [Bugger J]

Started by Anonymous, July 14, 2009, 04:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Freya tossed the corpse aside. Another traveler who knew nothing, this was starting to bore her, even if her favourite black clouded, thunderous weather had been summoned as aid.

She flew up into the clouds yet again, big droplets of rain made it harder to fly but not impossible. This was probably the twenty eight victim. He had told of a seer living in a hut within the center of the forest. With no description she had problems locating the right person but at the very least it was a start.

She blitzed down to something resembling a hut, transforming into her human self outside before knocking on the door with impatience.

Anonymous

Zara opened the door, she had sensed evil coming close. She looked at the creature that resembled something of a humanoid dragon hybrid. Her blue eyes were already glazed over with the slightest of boredom, or at least, acted like she was bored. "Can I help you?" she asked, trying to sound polite, but, in the presence of such evil, you couldn't help but feel your voice shake a bit, but she wasn't afraid, it was really odd.

Anonymous

"For-seen my visit have you?" Freya could only grin while cracking up her knuckle's. Thinking of what she could do to this person, She had never tried to torture someone that had already been trough the act in their heads.

The thunder roared and lightning flashed, giving off that looming darkness within her yet this was one odd person.
"This is weird, Usually when I approach someone. I'd be able to escalate their heartbeats by only being present. How can you remain so calm?"

Anonymous

"In all my years, I've seen scarier things than demonic dragon-like beings. Now, you have questions, if I'm reading the future correctly?" She asked, tilting her head, then stood aside for Freya to come in. "You have several, I take it?" She asked, nodding slightly as she waited for her to come into her little cabin.

Anonymous

Hanging the coat by the entrance, Freya once again felt small compared to the alleged victim. Steaming the clothes and hair with magic to rid them of moist before observing the simple yet practical household.

"You are like Axel. You know things I don't, so please tell me how to secure my master and make sure that his reign is long. Tell me what would happen if I where ever to be more than just a general to my king."

She found a comfortable chair and sat down awaiting the answers in silence.

Anonymous

Zara sighed, "Axel, you say?" she said with a smirk. Then took out her box of 'Magic bones' and dumped the bone-like things into her hand and dropped them on the table in front of her, looking down at them as she consulted Freya's future. "If anyone manages to kill the chosen one, Axel's reign will continue long into his and your children's years." Zara then sighed softly, almost boredly as she said "As for your question on weather you will be anything more than a general to your king, the answer is.... that there is a possibility you could be more." She said with a chuckle. "I see that Axel, despite having such a dark soul, does indeed have a heart... it beats for those he truly loves, and is still and lifeless for others..." She said softly.

Anonymous

"Then tell me how to kill this so called savior and that fool of a father he has." Perhaps if the opportunity presented itself she would seek Axel's hand. The desire to share the same power as him was pretty intoxicating, but Freya Lotus was no whore for power, it would have to be on her terms.
There was a slight anticipation but she had more questions.

"tell me what fate awaits the kingdom under Axel's reign? Tell me why people gather under Zero's banner? And tell me how many battles it would take before a decisive victory is won? If the savior lives will Axel fall in that battle or will his fate be decided within his own castle walls?"

Anonymous

"There is one way to kill him, fatal blood loss, however, be warned that he and perhaps several others in his army in the near future will have healing powers that may work to his advantage. As for his father, several others have tried to kill him in the past, the only known way, to creatures outside of weredragons, is by a Golden Arrow shot through a maple branch bow." Zara listened to her other questions. "I see... two possibilities that ties into 3 of your questions: Axel's fate will be decided in one of two possibilities: he will take his own life long after winning the war that comes, or be killed in the battle against Zero, it will take at least 5 battles, over the course of two human years, before this will happen. As for the question of why people gather under Zero's banner, is because Zero, should he win, would be a kind ruler that and he seems to radiate with ghostly hope that chills any and all enemies that can sense such an aura, and he has a slight advantage if he comes close to death: his demonic dragon side, which would be unstoppable, will come out during the broken stage, the stage lingering between life and death, and preserve his life, however a disadvantage to this is that he would not be able to distinguish between friend or foe, he will only know how to fight and kill, and will fight and kill all those who oppose him until he is destroyed." She said, answering all the questions calmly, almost as if bored.

Anonymous

"Bored of life already? Or is it just because you have for-seen what's going to happen next? Just a final set of questions. Does it have to be a maple branch bow? Does the material need to come from a maple tree? What the fuck does maple trees have to do with anything related to this?"

Freya was angry. This woman had said everything she needed to hear yet the feeling that it was more to it just increased her anger. She wanted to kill her but knew it would be a loss for both sides of the war.

"I should take you with me. Maybe Axel will know what other questions to ask you. SO tell me what will happen if I attempt to do that? Or maybe I should kill you? If you have forseen it then tell me!"
Grabbing the woman with her scaly hands, nails clawing their way through clothes, drawing blood.

Anonymous

"The maple branch bow, once it comes in contact with the golden arrow, would speed the killing process of the gold itself. And the reason I am seeming so bored all the time, is simply because I see all that has been and all that will be..." She didn't at all seem affected by Freya's claws digging into her skin. In fact, her skin seemed to flicker, slowly at first, then gaining speed, and then she seemed to disappear. And after a few seconds, she was gone entirely, so it seemed that maybe freya was just talking to an enchantment of some sort.

Anonymous

Crushing some of the furniture to soothe her growing anger. Freya coldly took the fire from the fireplace and lighted the place on fire before she flew off towards her master once again. Swearing that if she ever met that witch ever again she would not hesitate one moment before swallowing her whole.

This kind of people where growing increasingly frustrating to deal with. And as she arrived back at the castle the weather there had changed. Dark clouds carrying with them lightning strikes that sat the dry grass on fire.

OOC: lets return to the previous thread instead of making a new one.