Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Lost Angel [open]

Started by Anonymous, September 06, 2009, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Oliver held his soft gaze, caring. He did not retract his hand this time, he let it linger. The slightest hints of a smile crossed his face. "I just may."

Anonymous

"Aaaallrighty then!" she said enthusiastic and grabbed his hand, only to start heading back home already. "It's really small, and filled with lots of valuables mind you, so don't even think about stealing" she said with a wink and started skipping, her dress that stopped at her knees fluttering because of the motion.

Anonymous

Oliver followed her without much hesitation. He looked completly confused on how she was moving...'humans are so odd...' he thought. Following still, he shook his head. 'Ah, lets just pretend I know what she's doing.'

Anonymous

At last they arrived at her humble little shack, a small house with only one room. Every corner and edge was filled with all kind of souvenirs she had found or stolen, varying from interesting to valuable, though the only value it had for her was the fact it was pretty.

In between the mess that was her collection lay her bed and a small stove and table, not even a chair. "Welcome inside" she opened the door and showed him inside, closing the door immediately and sat down on her bed. "Do you like it?"

Anonymous

Oliver nodded. He then said in his quiet voice, "I've never been in a house before...interesting." He began to pick up and examine various items in her house, looking curious.

Anonymous

She kept a close eye on him as he picked up her items. They were her belongings after all, and she didn't want others stealing it. She was so focused on protecting her 'property' that she forgot to pay attention to what he was saying until she remembered later on.

"Not in a house before? How come?" she said surprised. She couldn't imagine a life living in any other place then a house.

Anonymous

He looked up when she talked. "ah..well, I live in the forest, you see. I've never lived, nor been in, a house, or a village for that matter." He put down the item he was examining, and looked around a bit more.

Anonymous

"Well this isn't an ordinary house! My house is unique, none of the other houses are like it!" she spoke proudly of her house and lay on the bed to stretch, followed by her stomach grumbling. "That time of noon again..." she spoke hungry as it was already five PM. "Let's go out, we have to get our stomachs filled."

Anonymous

He looked curious about the house comment. "special.,.?" When she said they were going out to eat, he just followed her. He knew little, and apparently, she knew something.

Anonymous

She guided him to a small café in town that served meals, still having some stolen money on her she was perfectly able to afford dinner for both of them.

"let's sit inside, in the corner" she said wanting to keep their presence silent as she guided him to a table for two in the corner of the café. There was a menu on the table. "I'll have a soup today, pick anything you like, it's on me." she said friendly, money had no meaning to her for she easily stole some more.

The truth was she had always been lucky, never before did anyone suspect her or catch her in the act.

Anonymous

He shook his head when she asked what he wanted. "I'm...not hungry..but thank you for asking." He gazed around the cafe.

Anonymous

She raised her eyebrows. "How can you not be hungry? You've eaten just as much as I have and I'm starving!"

Anonymous

He sighed when she said that. "Eh...I don't eat much, really..."
It was true. Another effect of his greif was to not eat as much; but it didn't bother him much. He wasn't used to eating with others, and he knew that his table manners were probabaly horrid.

Anonymous

"Well you're going to eat now, if you like it or not!" she said and whistled for the waiter to come. "Two soup menu's please" Libby kindly smiled to the waiter and watched him walk off to the kitchen. "So how did you get the wings?"

Anonymous

Well, apparently he was eating. He also watched the waiter and guessed that they brought food to them. He looked around once more. He looked at her when she asked about his wings. Should she tell her that he was a shapeshifter? Ah, probabaly not. "...'get them..?' They aren't something you can exactly...'get.' It's like me asking to you, 'How did you get your hands?'"

Anonymous

"Oooooooooooh, so you were born with them! Why didn't you say so in the first place?" she said feeling a little silly. It wasn't long until the waiter arrived with their soups, serving them along with spoons. "THaaank you!" Libby immediately started eating, it was lovely to eat soup again.

Anonymous

Oliver didn't know what to say. When she started eating the soup, he just stared at it. What was this...food? 'Soup'? "huh?" He picked up the spoon. "Is this what i eat with?" he said, talking to himself.

Anonymous

Libby was quite the quiet one when eating, she was too focused on enjoying the taste of the food and eating it all too be bothered talking. She was quite the eater as she had already finished half her bowl.

Anonymous

Oliver continued staring at the soup. He wondered what it tasted like, but at the same time, he didn't want to offend anyone with his table manners, or lack thereof.
He examined the spoon. He did not touch the soup.

Anonymous

After finishing her bowl she noticed Oliver hadn't even touched his own. "Well go on! eat!" she said with a high voice. "it's rather rude if you don't eat it!"