Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Lost Angel [open]

Started by Anonymous, September 06, 2009, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Oliver looked at it, then at her, and said in a confused voice, "What is this food?" He held up the spoon. "And what is this?" He felt very foolish, for he knew probabaly every human knew what they were. Exept, he was stupid.

Anonymous

"It's soup, duh" she said with wide opened eyes raising one eyebrow. "Just stick the spoon in your mouth and chew on the food, swallow the liquid. I can't believe you never had soup before!"

Anonymous

Oliver looked at the food, then picked the bowl up slowly. He slurped a little of it, then dumped the ENTIRE bowl of soup into his mouth, and swallowed. Such a feat was not possible for a normal human; he looked around to see if anyone was watching.

Anonymous

Libby stared with open eyes "whoaa!" she said softly as she stared in amazement, Oliver looking around anxiously before spotting her expression. A smile appeared on her face "That was awesome! How did you do that!" she said rather loud and excited.

Anonymous

He felt releived that his eating habits were not considered bad. "Well....I can do things that most people can't, really. I'll show you something more, if you want..." He smiled a little. Maybe he could trust her with his secret. Or, maybe not.

Anonymous

"Well, Yeah!!! That would be great!" she said enthusiastic and jumped up from her chair. "let me go pay" she said and hurried to the butler to pay for the meal, only to rush back and take Oliver outside by the hand. "Alright, show me!" she smiled once they were outside, her cheeks hurting from all the smiling she did.

Anonymous

As oliver was dragged outside, he wondered what he should do. He thought for a moment, then he ran inhumanly fast down the path, then back to where he was. Then, he said, "How about that?" Then, he leaped into the air, and started flying and doing tricks high in the air, twirling, looping. He landed infront of her and said, "How was it"

Anonymous

Libby stared in amazement at oliver, her eyes twinkling at the great performance. "That was- whoa! Can you teach me??? Oh please?" she said enthusiastic and started bouncing with energy.

Anonymous

He looked at her in an amused way. He thought that was rather normal....bu the guessed not now. "I can't teach you...sorry...i'm...uh, different." He didn't know how else to put it.

Anonymous

"Ohh..? You don't look different! Well... except for the wings.." she said with half a smile.

The sun was going down already, making room for an orange sky with only little faded away clouds. "So... you want to spend the night at my place?"

Anonymous

A hint of a smile crossed his lips as she said he didn't look different. Sure, he didn't look it, but, he definatly was. When she asked if he wanted to spend the night, he shrugged. "Well...ok."

Anonymous

"Good" he yawned, stretching her arms a bit. "Let's go hunt treasure in the forests! Bandits sometimes drop gorgeous things in their hurry to escape! You know, the types that rob carriages and traveling merchants without a shame!" she said rather adventurous, yet curious to see if his skills at searching valuables was as rich as his ability of flight.

Anonymous

Oliver frowned slightly at the mention of bandits and stealing. He looked at her and said, "...you should know something about me. The only things I own are this staff and the clothes I wear. These are the only things that I have ever owned, and the only things i ever plan on owning, unless something is given to me. I...have a power that would probabaly allow me to steal or find near anything without much trouble. But, I dont use it in that way." He hadn't talked that much for a long time. He sighed.

Anonymous

Even a blind man could see Libby's disappointment clearly, as her face seemed saddened yet lifeless. The silence in their conversation that followed didn't help either, the two just walking a random direction automatically towards home. Suddenly Libby frowned a bit and crossed her arms. "Alright, so what do you propose we should do.

Anonymous

Oliver wished he could share his powers of shapeshifting, however, that was obviously impossible. He sighed. He realized that they had automatically been walking the direction of her house. Eh, it was already habit. When she asked what they should do, he sighed again. "What do YOU think we should do?"

Anonymous

Libby frowned and stepped in front of him, facing him and stopped walking. "Why would I effort on thinking of an idea if you're just going to refuse it anyway! YOU think of something!" she said agitated. The truth was she wasn't used to being around someone anymore and was addicted to spotting things and getting them, the fact she spotted his wings and staff all the time annoyed her since she would most likely be unable to steal from him.

Anonymous

He raised an eyebrow at her annoyance. Well, this was going nowhere. He looked thoughtful for a moment, then said, "Well, If we go inside, I can let you in on a little secret. How about that?"

Anonymous

Her eyes spread open in amazement, her whole body seemed to relax and her shoulders hung limb. Was he for real? A secret? her mood suddenly changed and a small smile appeared on her face. "Sure!"

Libby took him by the hand and guided him inside her home, both seating themselves on her bed. "Okay! Tell me!"

Anonymous

Oliver was happy there was something he said that could make her happy, but how did he explain that he was a shapeshifter? He looked thoughtful, then said, "Alright. But, I'll have to show you rather than tell you." He got off the bed and found a somewhat-clear space, then turned into a white wolf. He then turned into a fox, then a human again. He said, "Well, that's it."

Anonymous

She blinked a bit in amazement, she thought she had seen it all when she saw Oliver's tricks before, but this? This was even more out of her league. "How did you" she said with wide open blinking eyes, pointing at him "just? the wolf? fox? huh?" she was obviously confused and put her free hand on her forehead.