Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The rose's thorn (closed)

Started by Anonymous, September 06, 2009, 02:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Amber looked sad when he asked about her sister. "I-I never d-did anything to h-her...she hated m-me...my parents hated me too..." She shook slightly and curled into a ball. When he said she reminded him of a fox, she appeared not to hear, but at the last part, she looked over and said, ".w-what..?" She had not been paying attention, for she was in deep thought.

Anonymous

Life was unfair. Amber was no exception. Sael felt a bit umcomfortable there again. But he rolled his eyes, he was such an idiot. he crawled back to her and winced before wrapping his arms around the shivering figure. He could feel her shivering, and he moved in closer, tightening his hug a small bit, feeling her warmth too. She had enough to worry about, not to add on by him saying that he was falling for her. But when she asked what, he repeated what he said unconsciously.

"I just said that an idiot guy was falling for you." Saeilith said, a sad smile on his lips as he hugged her tight.

Anonymous

As he wrapped his arms around her,the shivering stopped. She had subconsiously heard what he said earlier, and at the comment about him falling for her, she blushed slightly and said, "wh-what?" She had never really been even really liked by anyone- it was odd for her. She hugged him back and one of her tails brushed against him.

Anonymous

As he held Amber close, he smiled, a real smile, not one has been seen on him since his father died. "Yes, what indeed." Saeilith whispered. "Because I love you, I will help heal you and see what is wrong with your sister and your family, it is truly sickening, not to love your family, those . . ." He faintly felt a tail brush against him, and he had to smile inwardly that he was right, she was kind of like a fox, a pretty and dangerous one.

Then it began to rain. Saeilith quickly removed from his hug and moved his bed with Amber on it, into a tent like structure before returning to hold her so she would not be alone again, or cold.

Anonymous

She quietly gasped when he said he loved her. Then, she listened closely to his voice as he spoke; taking in what he said in an astonished manner. She didn't understand how anyone could love her, being mistreated and shunned had made her beleive that she was unlovable, really. Simply a pawn for fighting. Something to be thrown away, forgotten. As it started to rain, she looked up and the sky, and then, as the bed moved, she looked back at him. As she was held again, memories raced through her head of her family, her mother ignoring her, her father allways giving shadow everything, her sister allways hurting her...
She pushed away those thoughts and sighed a content sigh. Ah, it was a new thing to be liked, or loved, for that matter. Her tails brushed against him, and stayed there.

Anonymous

Saeilith smiled when she sighed. What could he do? He loved her, and if she loved him then all was fine. She seemed quite happy with having him love her. He also sighed and decided. "Would you like to come with me to my manor in Ketra?" He paused, hoping she would definately say yes. "There I can treat you so you don't feel hungry, and have my personal doctor, fix you up just fine." He puased again. "If you want."

He held her close, not wanting to lose her, and closed his eyes, his mind thinking slower as he waited for an answer.

Anonymous

In the short moment of silence, she felt an emotion that she had not really experienced before. Was this what they called...love? She was still blushing slightly. When he asked if she would come with him, she looked surprised again. "Really...? You mean it...?" Her eyes glittered. "My life has been filled with cold stares and empty promises..." Her eyes watered a bit, and she looked as if she might cry. "please tell me you are telling the truth...!" A single tear came down. "If so, I will definatly go with you..."

Anonymous

He hid a grin when her blush was still there. He fell for the most beautiful yet tragic people didn't he? "Of course I mean it, why wouldn't I?" Saeilith smiled brightly at Amber. "When I promise something, I mean it, and I will protect you from those cold stares, and bring the warmth back to you, because I am telling the truth and I love you, even though we have naught been together more then a day, you hold my heart, without even trying." Saeilith smiled again and leaned forward and kissed her on the lips.

Anonymous

Amber relaxed when he said that he meant it. She looked content, and happy to be around him. When he leaned foreward, she did not expect him to kiss her. Her eyes widened for a moment, and she blushed a deep red color. She closed her eyes, and kissed him back, for she loved him too.

Anonymous

It was a kiss, the one reserved for the person he loved. He had finally found her. He lightly touched his left eye patch after the kiss ended. It was amazing. To find someone you loved. A soulmate. Saeilith sighed and accidentally pulled her onto the ground where she fell on top of him. But he didn't mind, when the rain ended, he was going to take his love back to his home, and live with her, because he loved her.

He stared at the top of the tent, content with waiting for the rain to stop with the woman he loved cuddled close.