Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Trouble comes in any form (zozee)

Started by wolfie, February 18, 2014, 10:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfie

This place was just like the others so far. Fin was looking forward to finding some wayward traveler. She wanted to have some fun, and was hoping soon she might. It was a little bit like the last forest she had been in.

It was time to set the first prank or what she liked to think of as the trap. It had to be good and annoying as heck to anyone bigger than her. She didn't want to hurt them though. Hurting them turned into something that was no fun. She sat and thought of what to do when it hit her in the eyes. They would smart because of it, but it shouldn't hurt them where the fun would be ruined.

Gathering vines she looked for a good place to set it. There was a bend in the path. She liked the looks of it, but saw the rocks. She decided to set it right after that where the poor person could land on the path or in the leaves on the side.

She placed the vine across the path for the big oaf to trip. Once set she went up into a tree to wait and watch for the one being who would cross her path. She could hardly contain her excitement.

zozee9

Elaina wandered through the woods, humming quietly to herself. She had slung a bag over her shoulder to carry her few belongings and adjusted her bright green hat to block out the sun. It had been a fairly good traveling day—the weather was nice, the birds were singing, and nobody had come to rob her penniless. From the sound of it, she might even be nearing a river!

Alas, it seemed like her day was going to change altogether. Elaina only realized that their was a vine stretched across the path when she was already falling to the ground. Despite being completely unprepared for such a thing, her quick reflexes managed to get her arms in the path and protect her face from jamming into the ground. Even still, Elaina was completely startled.

A trap like that wouldn't have been set by thieves... and if it was, well, they wouldn't be thieves she'd have to worry about. Just petty ones that she could deal with in an instant. Deciding that it was nothing dwell over, Elaina stood back up, fixed her hat, and continued walking and humming.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

wolfie

Fin chuckled when she saw the woman going down. It had it's purpose and she was done with that. Signalling she had a bird come to her aid. She got on its back and held on letting it take her to the next location - the river.

There was something about that hat that Fin just hated. She figured it must be the color, but wasn't completely sure. She sighed and looked about. Another vine to trip her wouldn't do she would be prepared for that. Instead the little mischief maker sat in a tree with a vine and her hook. Neither could really be seen unless one was looking for it. She waited until the lady was in sight again.

Once she was, Fin used her hook and got the hat drawing it up way in the air. It looked like the place was haunted if one wasn't wise to what was going on.

zozee9

Elaina gasped as she felt her hat rise off of her head. Looking up, she watched as it got higher and higher. "Oh my goodness!" she exclaimed with a wide smile. "Why, it looks like my hat was secretly magic! Hmm... I wonder... maybe I could turn it invisible? Or transform it into something else?" Raising up her hands and squinting, Elaina acted as if she was trying to perform magic on the hat.

Of course, she knew her hat wasn't actually magic. She would have figured it out sooner than that. But might as well have a little fun!
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

wolfie

She chuckled watching this being as the hat went upward. She heard what was said and looked puzzled. Magic hat? Yeah right lady. She thought a grin on her lips. This was awesome. She only remembered having this much fun one other time. It also had been in the woods.

Fin laughed she couldn't help it making the hat shake. She sighed and pulled the hat up out of sight now. She watched to see what this woman would do now. There you magic hat disappeared. Man this thing is ugly.

zozee9

Elaina pouted as her hat actually disappeared from sight. "I need that!" she shouted up at the trees, her playful mood slowly dissipating. "Thieving is bad you know! Karma will get you back... and if it doesn't, I will!" She glared up at the tree, wondering if she was just talking to herself. It was possible that the woods were enchanted, which would most likely mean she'd have to move on and buy a new hat. If that was the case, however, no one could mock her for yelling since no one could hear her. But if there was another person at play here, well, then at least she was shouting at someone real.

wolfie

Fin was having too much fun to stop now. She had a hat, but it was too big for her. She wouldn't wear it even if she could make it her size. She didn't understand why the woman wanted her hat back. Why anyone would need this was beyond her.

Pouting doesn't work on me. She thought before getting on a bird. She stowed the line in her pocket glad that it fit with the hook. Keeping a good hand on the hat so as not to lose it she took of letting the one below see her hat being captive by a bird. She wouldn't be seen yet. That would ruin the fun./

zozee9

Her hat was taken by a... bird? Such an odd forest this was! But it was so fun, too! Smiling, Elaina took off, chasing the bird full speed. Clearly the bird was enchanted or something, for no bird was that nimble. Plus, it stole hats. Elaina, despite her many journeys, had never encountered a thieving bird.

"Birdieeee," she yelled after it. "Come here little birdie!"

wolfie

Fin stayed on the bird and kept ahead of the lady. She made sure she could see without losing the hat. It was something else to hear the lady yelling at a bird. She chuckled, but made sure not to fall off the bird or lose the hat. This was too much fun.

Okay I have her hat. Now what to do with it? And then when I'm finished what do I do next? I should try to stay two steps ahead of her. Fin thought not sure where to place the hat. It would have to be some place hard to reach and one that the lady wouldn't want to enter without some though or trouble.

She saw it and chuckled. She dropped the hat in the middle of a bush before landing the bird to watch. This wasn't going to be good for the lady it really wasn't worth it to be so itchy after going through that bush.

zozee9

Elaina saw as her hat was dropped into the bush and, without a moment's hesitation, jumped into the itchy greenery. A few seconds later, her head popped out. Though there were twigs and leaves sticking out of her blue locks, the smile on her face made it seem as if she was the happiest girl in the world. "My hat!" she proclaimed excitedly, lifting it into the air.

Plucking a few of the oddities out of her hair, she looked around up at the sky. Where did that bird go, anyway?

wolfie

Fin was watching and waiting. The itching would begin soon enough. No being could resist itching after being in that bush. She smirked down looking at this creature thinking how odd she was. Happy about the hat being returned she didn't seem to care about what was sticking out of her hair.

Yeah try to wear that hat with those twigs in your hair. She thought wondering what would be next. Stealing the hat a second time had no appeal to it. She made the bird come into view careful not to show herself on top of it. She wondered if this female would follow them around. That would have some merit and a great opportunity she would have to seize.

@zozee9