Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Devil in his best sunday suit

Started by paganchick, August 05, 2014, 05:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paganchick

Xana was fuming, but there wasn't much she could do about it at that point. She had been stupid, careless. She was always so careful about demons, she only slipped once, but after all that was all it took. One tiny mishap in judgement. Here she was, finding herself a prisoner, a play thing. Lucky for her he was a low level demon with only enough power to barely counteract her own. She was thankful for that. This was both a blessing and a curse though. Because he was so weak he kept her blindfolded and cuffed so he always had the upper hand. He even kept shackles on her wings. It was outright inhumane and humiliating.

She gently flexed her sore delicate wings, she could already tell they had some tears in them by the pain. Since she had been captured she had known nothing but darkness as her eyes were blindfolded. If only she could see maybe she could escape. She assume he kept her in the dungeon because of the musky dampness that constantly surrounded her. Plus how cold and hard the stone floor was, she was sure she was kept in the darkest recesses of the mans keep.

There was nothing she could do though. Nothing but wait until she was summoned up so he could humiliate her for his own sick twisted pleasure. Within minutes of the thought she heard the heavy footfalls of someone approaching, the loud clank of metal against metal as the door to her prison was opened. She felt rough hands grab her arms wordlessly, yanking her mercilessly out of her prison and to the levels in which light hit. Even with her blind fold on she could see the light shining in. Even with that she couldn't help but frown, she had no idea what her fate that day held. Of course she doubted it was good.

That was when she heard the commotion, the clink of armor and shouts of men. She stood there helplessly, confused. Her heart pounded. She didn't understand what was going on.

Malakath Grimm

Azerius walks through the castle. Old, musty, mossy and disused. Azerius' footfalls were meaningful and long as he headed for the dungeon where the other demons had gathered, being told that they had a fey for dinner set him on edge. He ate humans and elves but this lesser demon had the audacity to invite Azerius, usually that meant that he had something special in store.

Walking down the stairs, he trudged, and instantly felt the fey magic in the air, fairy, definately fairy a demonic language, loud and deep it said "Uai zsihek dyzzyl bedsw!!!". And then nothing as he used his wings to glide down the hallway, landing at the bottom and seeing a torchlit room, he moved to that one. He saw her then, this pretty, little fairy, shackled in the corner of the room. He frowned as he moved over to her and knelt down.

Slowly reaching around the back of her head and removing the blindfold slowly while saying "Shush now, it's alright, help is here". The lesser demon hadn't returned yet and he simply knelt in front of her waiting for her eyes to grow accustomed to the light, and he'd be knelt in front of her with a genuinely concerned expression on his face as he saw this creature in this state in his human form, soft skinned and long haired.

paganchick

Xana could sense a demon approaching, but it wasn't the one who had captured her, no. The demon who made its way towards her was stronger, much stronger. She gulped as she could feel him reach around her head. Her frail body shivering. She was terrified.

Then her blindfold was removed, even with her eyes closed the light in the room was too much. It took several long moments for her eyes to adjust to the kight. Then she was face to face with the demon. A list of emotions on her face. She was afraid, confused, hopeful and doubtful all at the same time. She feared the demon, her entire family was either enslaved or killed by demons. She was confused, why would he help her? She didn't understand. She was hopeful, maybe the demon would actually try and help her, but doubtful at the same time because she didn't understand why he would.

"Pam wyt ti yma?" She spoke softly.'Why are you here'

Malakath Grimm

He smiled at her softly, "I was invited by some lesser, he intended to devour you, sadly I haven't seen him yet and I'm not proud of that." He smiled at her softly, taking the shackles from her wings to ease her discomfort as he heard the snickering. His eyes filled with rage as he stood in front of her an rocked his shoulders, cracking his spine in the process as he said "Voth dorrokk svazs krraz!".

The demon that had kidnapped her ran into the room and fell to his knees, dropping a dirty plate full of what resembled animal animal organs and herbs, however he wasn't in the floor for long as Azerius grabbed him by the throat and the creature began squealing horribly speaking several inaudible words as fire surrounds Azerius' hand, black fire, as the creature slowly turned to ash and the screaming died as quickly as the demon did.

He turned back to the fairy and put his hand out, and began unshackling her as he smiled at her when the last fell then said "You aren't going anywhere quickly my dear, I'll take you back to the nearest town if you like?"

paganchick

Xana coward back, putting space in between herself and the demon. She didn't trust him. Yes he did just devour the demon, but thats what demons did, they devoured each other, and other beings. She didn't understand why he was trying to be kind to her, what did he want from her, he had to want something.

She was crouched in the corner, her poor damaged wings folded back.
"Why?" She asked simply, her distrust clear in her eyes.

Malakath Grimm

Azerius laughed and stood, not moving closer but holdin his hand out to her, "I don't want anything from you, I'm aware that my kind has notoriety in killing or enslaving you, I don't want to force anything on you and I can present you with a set of options, I can either heal you up now and you can leave whenever you like, or perhaps if you want to avoid the pain me healing will cause I can take you back to town, then I can present you with the option of joining me, by your own volition, no slavery, no torture, just the odd helping me when it's required, but I'm not the type to hurt you until you see my way of things and actually even if you say no I'd like to make a friend of you if I'm being completely honest"

paganchick

"Why do you want me as a friend? I can not offer you much," Xana spoke, her words untrusting. She didn't move towards him or away. She was giving him a chance to speak, to give her a reason to give him a chance or a reason to try to run away.

Malakath Grimm

"Unlike my bloodthirsty brethren, I see no point in fighting and enslaving creatures that we can benefit from. I need something with a connection to the fey by my side if I am to unify and cntrol the demons, and you may be the one to help me, I bear you no Ill will and you are free to leave if that's your wish. That lesser demon hasn't the willpower to think bigger than himself, and to be honest that is why I spend a lot of time among humans, I can sate my bloodlust on those silly enough to challenge me, yet remain civil when it comes to conversation" he took a deep breath after speaking so much and awaited an answer, honestly not sure whether she may be interested, he's obviously the first ... Civil demon she's seen and her kind has a bad rack with demons. He moved away an stood on the other side of the room to give her space, as he said "I can take you back to town and you can ask me questions if you like?" As he said this he stamped the floor and between his legs, a crag like portal opened, and through it rose a throne of bones, gold and obsidian, which he proceeded to sit on to await her response

paganchick

Slowly, Xana stood up straight. Even at her full height and with the man sitting down the man was still huge. She didn't know how anyone could be so tall. She crossed her arms as she looked at the man.
She knew she needed to nurse her wings, and she honestly didn't want the man touching her. He wasn't an ugly thing. He was actually incredibly attractive. Even the scar on his face seemed to only enhance his looks.

"You promise you will not harm me?"

Malakath Grimm

He smiles and stands up "If I was going to harm you, I wouldn't have removed the shackles my dear, you're in good hands, and this fire does both harm and healing, though both of these hurt sadly, but I swear I will not cause you any harm" He places a hand over his heart and walks towards the door as he looks at her concerned "Can you walk ok? Or do you need me to carry you?"

paganchick

Though it pained Xana to walk from the beating she had taken while she had struggled to remain uncaptured the idea of the man carrying her wasn't exactly a pleasant one. One might not be as hungry when there was no food around, but put a juicy streak in there hands and that might change a great deal. He might have been playing nice at that time but that didn't mean it would remain that way.
"I'll walk."

Malakath Grimm

Azerius smiled, fully aware of her distrust, she had no reason to do so. But he had told her his plan already and she didn't run, not that se could. Azerius held the door open for her and stood close behind her asthey headed up the stairs. "I don't expect you to trust me per se miss but I'm not about to harm you, I'm Azerius by the way".

Quite honestly he was sad about her not trusting him, but he didn't force the issue any further than I needed to.

paganchick

"Just because you say you aren't going to harm me doesn't mean you won't, words have little value from your kind. And don'y say if you were going to hurt me already would have. Your kind likes to gain trust just to rip it away too," Xana replied as she walked slowly. Her wings opened and closed slowly. They were sore and the movement was painful. She frowned, she hated they always went for the wings, and of course hes were delicate.

Malakath Grimm

Azerius frowned and waited for her to cross the threshold of the door before quickly placing a hand on her wing and setting his hand alight again, although it still inflicted pain, it instead of burning her wound healed it, though he knew this would set her off most likely, he held both his hands palms towards her in a surrender stance afterwards as he said " As I said, I'm not fond of my kind harming immortals, and although I have to harm you, I can repair your damage as I do"

paganchick

Xana pulled roughly away from Azerius, backing herself up away from him.
"No, don't touch me, I don't trust you," Xana spoke as she continued to back away. She didn't need his help to heal, she didn't want his help. She was in enough pain she didn't need to add to it. She looked at the man suspiciously, she knew he was a predator and her kind were considered prey. She thought for a moment, still keeping her distance.
"If you feel you must help you can carry me, but thats it," Xana spoke, still feeling distrustful of the demon. She was going to put herself in a predators arms.