Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ruined places, new faces [Klez]

Started by Delentus, August 07, 2014, 05:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delentus

It was a radiant day. Clear skies, birds singing, even the occasional doe and fawn came across the path as Targas wandered almost aimlessly on the forest path. His true destination was La'Marri, but he wasn't in much of a rush. After all, what was the likely hood of a place like that just vanishing overnight?

But being the warrior he was, Targas was wanting a fight. He kept looking to see if he could find anything he could fight. A group of highwaymen, a pack of wolves, a bear, anything to make it feel like he was something more than some guy walking through the woods. After a few hours of more walking though he saw a silhouette further down the road, he naturally put his hand on his sword and yelled at the person. "Greetings fellow traveler, mind if I bother you for a moment?"

Klezmer Gryphon

The darkness of the forest shivered with the leaves as the wind blew through them. It was later in the afternoon, and the shadows were getting longer. Jy'aad smiled at that fact as he walked down the old dirt road leading out of town, as it meant that he would always have a way out... Or a way to close the distance. Up ahead of him, Jy'aad saw a figure. Oh, what now?! The words buzzed through his mind like an irritating fly.

With a roll of his eyes, he walked over to the nearest tree and stood in its shadow. With only a thought, he vanished like smoke... Only to reappear right beside the man who was calling to him.

"You have my attention. What did you want of me?" he said, walking out of the shadows he had just appeared in.

Delentus

Targas jumped back a little as the other person appeared right beside him. Partially because just how did he get here, and then partially because now he had a good look at this thing. Sure it wasn't the first time the man had seen a Sionhai, but it was definitely the first time he had ever seen one like this.

After a few moments of staring at the black furred being in front of him, Targas remembered his manners. He put out his hand, then cleared his throat. "Oh uh hello. My name is Targas Niloki, holy knight of Ansgar. What is your name, and what brings you out here my good sir?" he asked with a genuine smile.

Klezmer Gryphon

Straight to the introduction.... Jy'aad hated when people went straight from wanting something to introducing themselves. This knight had just made the long list of people that did that to the Sionhai.

"Answer my question, and you shall get an answer to yours. What did you want of me?" Jy'aad repeated. If there wasn't an answer to be found, the shadows around him would provide an excellent way to leave and be on his way.

Delentus

Targas brought his hand back to his side after the being before him just asked him what he wanted again.

"Well sir I was just going to see if you had the time to talk, but I would like to know if I was on the right path to La'Marri. Or if I could be so bold, do you need help with anything?" he asked, trying to get over that slight insult to him. After all it is quite rude, in his own opinion, to not return a greeting  to a friendly person.