Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The First Goodbye (Nova!)

Started by zozee9, February 25, 2014, 06:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

CONTINUATION FROM HERE: Hiding in Golden City.

Alexandra had made her way to the center of the city. She had found the large fountain referenced to her the day beforehand by her new friend, Sajira. Looking down into its calm waters, Alexandra saw her own reflection. It morphed into her young self. The version of her that had been mostly untainted by the impurities of the world. A breeze passed through, causing ripples in the water and her real, current image to return.

With a sigh, she turned around and started heading for the restaurant. It seemed like it was going to be a long day.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Scythe-Nova

Most of Sajira's day had been swell up untill she got news that would put her departure from the city way back, But she did not mind that much especially when she remembered that she had a new friend to meet for lunch. At the moment she sat at her usual spot at the "Jade Flower", as she had been comming to this resturant almost every day since she arrived to Essyrn she had gotten a little personal spot to dine at.

-"Let's see if she's here yet"

She murmured to herself and rose up a bit in the air to look for Alexandra, The spot Sajira was sitting on was a small round screened area usually for more private gatherings but instead of chairs around the round table was instead Sajira's tail forming a ring around the table. Sajira had been thinking of getting a chair for Alexandra but it would be a bit uncomfortable for Sajira and also the chairs that had been around the table was being used for a bigger gathering inside the resturant, So she decide that she would ask for some big plush pillows to lay upon her coils so that Alexandra could use her tail as a bench and the screen around the area as a backrest.

((OOC: Ask if the situation confuses you :3))

zozee9

Alexandra walked into the restaurant and immediately spotted her friend. Smiling, she waved and walked over. "Nice to see you again!," she exclaimed joyfully before looking around. "Shall I grab a chair for myself?" The idea of sitting on Sajira's tail never even crossed my mind. "How have you been, anyway? Have a nice night?"
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Scythe-Nova

-"Nice to see you too Alexandra"

Sajira said with a wide smile as she greeted her friend and as she asked about chairs Sajira chuckled a bit before looking at the pillows placed around on top of her coils before looking back at Alexandra.

-"No just take a seat and some pillows, it'll be hard for me to fit in here if there were to be chairs here"

She said with a laugh as she lowered herself and leaning towards the wall and gesturing for Alexandra to take a seat.

-"I have been good, got a real good nights sleep actually"