Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Silent Dreams (Winters!)

Started by zozee9, March 09, 2014, 03:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zozee9

Rora silently ran through the empty streets of the city. She, for once, had a legal job to do. Well... legal wasn't quite the right word. She was hired by a member of the government to do something that they were not able to do. So rather than legal job, she was doing a right job. A job that normal people wouldn't shame her for doing.

She was killing the head of a drug organization.

He had, apparently, been smuggling stolen potions around for quite a while. The police were being paid off by the thieves to leave them to their own business. Somebody from the government found out and went to action, finding someone who would take care of the organization instead of the police. Of course, if the person hiring her knew who she really was, Rora would have been killed on the spot. But little was known about her appearance... hence she was still able to take jobs like this.

Rora slipped into an 'abandoned' warehouse. Just as the person had said, there were crates of bottles and vials everywhere. It was no wonder they were able to pay the police off—they would have enough money to buy a whole town if they sold all of it. Maybe she'd take a little to sell herself as a souvenir once she finished up the job.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Winters-Feather

Siana whistled when she had seen the boxes. She didn't much understand what was inside them. She didn't ask. Wasn't part of the job, and she had learned that the less she knew about some things, the better. Not that she wasn't ever curious- she was- but she was less likely to lose her head this way. In any case, she often figured it out on her own. Siana liked to make a game of things, sometimes. Of course the job was highly criminal, but Siana worked on both ends. The way she saw it, they were both the same. Mainly big, hairy, smelly men or jealous noble women hired her to kill this and kill that. It was all somebody's life at the end of the day, the only difference was how much they were paying her.

She was making a game of things now. She supposed in the boxes was this toxin that was running like rivers in the underworld streets. Highly dangerous. Of course she wasn't the only one watching the warehouse. A couple of the gangsters were scattered throughout the place. She was hired as extra and experienced help. One of the guards, a bulky man with thinning hair, tried to corner her up, but after a swift punch in the gut that knocked his lights out for a few minutes, she made it clear to the rest just what she was.

That didn't stop Siana from having a little fun. AS Rora slipped in, she had been closing up on a new popular Adela bar joke that had one of the men in a fit of giggles. Siana flashed white teeth, happy to entertain. Still, this was a job, and Siana took it seriously. Even as she talked, she prawned around the warehouse, her keen eyes scanning the dark corners.
Where would a spider crawl, she thought.

zozee9

Rora watched as one of the gangsters laughed at some crude joke. Clearly they weren't the most trained batch of men... even still, something about the girl was unsettling. Unlike her companions, she was keeping a constant eye on things. They might all have the muscle, but it looked like she might have the brain as well.

Even still, that shouldn't affect her job. At worst, it would prove to be a hinderance. Rora was supposed to kill the boss in front of all of the lackeys, after all. But as long as she could get out before anyone realized what happened, she should be fine.

And if worst came to worst, she could always use her normal method of assassination and wait a week or so for him to drop dead...
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Winters-Feather

OOC: Sorry for the delay!

Footsteps.
Siana paused as  she looked around her peripherals. Something was not right. Foot fall... She heard foot fall, but more importantly, it was quiet. It was as quiet as a whisper, and whispers carried secrets. Siana drew one of her curved, leaf-like knives.
"I'm gonna go take a piss," she announced.
"Why don't you just do it here?" one of the more rowdy of gangsters asked.
Siana sent him a scowl that only his mother could beat before stalking through the boxes.

After going down a few rows and seeing and hearing nothing, Siana began to wonder if she was pursuing a paranoid thought.