Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Of Light and Darkness [Ethereal]

Started by Vyraena, December 13, 2014, 05:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vyraena

"Well, I have time to figure it all out, hopefully." Vyraena said with a cheerful smile. "I don't exactly plan on dying all that soon. Hopefully when it's my time, I'll understand it enough."

Ethereal-Star

The moon elf nodded her head. "Well, it was very lovely to meet you Vyraena, but I must take my leave soon." Obsidian informed her. "I must be on my way, back to the guild."

She went through her bag, checking all of its contents before standing up from her chair. "I wish you the best of luck on your travels and adventures. Knowledge is indeed a precious commodity and I sincerely hope you find everything that you search for in life. Blessings to you, from the Moon Goddess, Nephril. Galu bo tya lend." the lunar mage said in elvish.

The night was starting to draw to a close, only about another half hour of darkness before the sun rose for a new day. Obsidian wished to continue on, but first she had wanted to say a proper goodbye before leaving. "Perhaps we shall meet again." and smiled at the other mage.