Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Looking to Serve a King

Started by joylss, December 04, 2016, 03:56:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joylss

My character, Nasrin, is made to play the role of a supporting character. He is a noble from the House of Caileth, and the only son of its current owner, Pelgius. Nasrin's main profile is intelligence and his skills as a healer. He also serves as a strategist if need be.

To put it shortly, he is looking for a king/prince/lord he could plague his allegiance to and offer his service to, and perhaps even be addressed as an equal level with his lord despite being king and liege, like a friend. Mun is looking for threads that involves adventures / angst / tragedy, and (if possible) toxic relationship involved ;3c (as in his lord is corrupted by a spirit to do evil while Nasrin is against it, but due to his unyielding loyal he has to unwillingly enforce those wrong decisions as per request by the king; when ultimately he couldn't take it and has to break the law in order to save his friend/king)

Brief Profile
Name: Nasrin
Species: Human
Specialty: Healing, Tactics, Swordplay
Alignment: True Neutral

Here are some plotting ideas
Nasrin Who Dispenses His Soldiers In Order To Win
Some wars cannot be won unless there are sacrifices. In order to achieve certain victories in the past, Nasrin has sent several troops to be disposed in order to bait the enemy. His liege found this out and confronts him to reveal the true he has kept for many years.

From His Past Life
If you're read his biography, Nasrin is the reincarnation of Caileth who used to be a warrior of the yore. Per say ---- this liege/king/lord is of another species that lived more than half a century, recognizes Nasrin as Caileth, and old friends meet again.

In a Kingdom Forbidden to Use Magic
The current province they are in is strongly against magic, but behind his liege's back, Nasrin has been using magic to heal. Upon his liege diagnosed with a fatal illness, Nasrin is forced to use magic under his nose.

Banished
As said---Nasrin is true neutral, which means he believes in doing things for the greater good instead of following the law. Let's say he was banished by his own king for a deed he committed, but in truth it was the trick of a spy within the province that hopes to get the king/liege on his own. After Nasrin's departure the province was attacked, but in the last moment Nasrin leads an army to save his king/liege.

If any of these interests you or you want to plot with me, please contact me through SKYPE/DISCORD! My id is joylss633 on both. Or simply come and say hi! I'm rather new to SoTE, so even if you aren't a king/lord/prince, we could very well plot something out as well!

KingTyrant

Hmm... Give my character, Victor a look. He's the king of Serendipity and currently is threadless (for the most part).