Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

An Adventure Involving Monsters, Fear, and an Ancient Heresy

Started by CyclicalCycal, December 11, 2016, 08:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CyclicalCycal

THREAD IS NOW UP. http://www.spiritsoftheearth.net/smf/index.php?topic=22717.new#new

I am posting this as an interest check for a thread I would like to run, involving an ancient heresy that involves Bad Thingsā„¢ that could happen. I mainly intend for it to be a spooky adventure roleplay thing, far removed from my other stuff (which is mainly just Cara having (mis)adventures, but you're not here for that.)

If you're interested please send me a PM or post below. I don't mind what characters you use, just so long as you realise they'll be in imminent danger.

I'll post once I get a few people, but that doesn't mean it's closed, it'll remain open, so if you're reading this after the thread has been posted, you can still drop in.

GoodGhoul

I'd like to join! I have just one character atm but it doesn't make much sense for him to leave his city... maybe I should make a new character for this thread?

CyclicalCycal

Quote from: GoodGhoul on December 12, 2016, 04:28:11 PM
I'd like to join! I have just one character atm but it doesn't make much sense for him to leave his city... maybe I should make a new character for this thread?

Yeah, if it doesn't make sense for them not to leave their home, and you still want to join, making a new character is probably the simplest option.

Also, thread incoming in short order. I will update the main post and send everyone a PM with the link when it's made.

Wrathwyrm

Your thread said open and I needed somewhere to get started on the site.  I hope that's alright.