Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Summoning a Goddess

Started by WallyD, April 04, 2017, 08:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WallyD

With my character Sammuel, he has been doing little side quests within other threads and such, which leaves him to his main goal. Summoning the Night Mother.

He's part of an evil cult and plans to over throw them, and he need the Goddess help. I have no clue where to start much less why he needs this goddess help other than the fact that's who his cult is based off of.

I want to make this an event, hopefully in two parts. Part one is summoning and part two is dethroning. This is also a time for anyone who has a character that might going this cult and I'm also maybe looking for those who might want to try and stop Sammuel from summoning a mother goddess of death and destruction.

I also don't know how many people plan to join or what a limit should be, but I was hoping that cult members joined, with a few new members, and those on the good side.

Any ideas as to where the event should happen or why Sammuel needs the Night Mother in the first place, and anything else that I didn't think of. PS, this event will take a while before it actually starts. I wanted to finish some of the other threads my characters are on, so the event is not happening now but is currently in its plotting stage.

Grgr

Hap is going to join The bogeyman, as long as they don't have a falling out in Hap's coronation.

WallyD

Ok, so lets hope this is more organized.

Characters Needed with:

• Sammuel
  • Others
  • The Night Family
Phew, that's done. Next.

Part One

In part one, word has gotten around that there is someone trying to summon the goddess of dark nights and mother of monsters. The Night Mothers Creed, followers of the goddess, become enraged since the ritual is a sacred one, only used to become part of the Night Family, but they didn't know that the one was a betrayer, within their home. Sammuel has been working hard to collect all that is needed to summon the mother. His goal is to take down the current Family and place himself at the top.

But it wasn't just the Night Mother Creed that heard of this summoner. Others, ordinary people with good families. These people know of the power the Night Mother can cause, the destruction she could bring to their world, they won't allow it.

And... scene! Ah, so excited. As soon as I acquire more players for part one, I'll post the first thread for both sides. I just need people!

Tags: